Expedia
www.lifeatexpedia.com Bellevue, WA 5000+ Employees

Expedia Software Engineer In Test I Interview Question (student candidate)

"-How do you programmatically calculate the number of possibilities of stairs when you have n steps and some of them could be single steps and some of them could be double steps? -What's the difference between final and finally in Java? -What data structure would you use to implement a phone book -How would you write a hash table retrieval function to get the phone number of a person given their name and postal code. One postal code could be associate with multiple phone numbers, and one name could be associated with multiple phone numbers."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Software Engineer In Test I Interview Review - one of 251 Expedia Interview Reviews

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Expedia – Why Work for Us?

Why Expedia? Because mornings are the best when you love your job. At Expedia, Inc. we are passionate about travel and revolutionizing it through the power of technology. Across the globe, our family of brands makes… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Tags are like keywords, helping to categorise interview questions that have something in common.

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Expedia interview questions and advice. All interview reviews are posted anonymously by Expedia employees and interview candidates.