Aéropostale Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aéropostale in July 2013.

I dropped off an application and got a call about two weeks later

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Buford, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buford, GA (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Aéropostale in January 2012.

Applied in person. Called for a seasonal position to interview. Went to a group interview. A week later they called to offer me the job. Asked you to come the interview dressed "Aero cool" and everyone looked like a model and they all got the job except one person because she was a little heavier set.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of how you would approach a mother and and example of how you would approach a teen to help.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question
    No negotiations

Merchandising Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Aéropostale in August 2011.

I started off with an interview with store manager for holiday part time associate, 8 months later promoted to part time sales lead and interviewed with district manger, and 6 months later promoted to assistant manager and interviewed by district manager. Very relaxing one on one interview with district manager. Straight to the point.

Interview Questions

Worked for Aéropostale? Contribute to the Community!