Aéropostale

Updated 7 Nov 2014

1.9

99 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Humble, TX (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Humble, TX (US)

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aéropostale in October 2014.

SUPER FRIENDLY. Feels like you're talking to a close friend but keeping it professional. The interview is really simple and they are very detailed about the job requirements and they give you a brief overview of your duties.

Interview Questions
  • Working around your schedule. They need committed people   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aéropostale

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA (US)

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aéropostale.

asked for an application filled it out and got a call within a week. scheduled a group interview. me and 3 other girls were being interviewed. Was asked to sell by outfit to them and asked to put an outfit together from the store.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Aéropostale.

It was a group interview with about 7 other people, everyone was high school aged. They asked 1 question and each person had to go around in a circle and answer the question. So if you're the last person, someone could easily say the answer you were planning on saying. It was pretty easy going, I think they were just trying to scope out if you could get along well with other people and that you have a good personality.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Aéropostale.

They made me jump through hoops just to get an interview. I had to recruit 12 people to go to the upcoming even and even after that and promising me an interview the following Monday they didn't call to schedule the interview until I called them. Then they scheduled the interview a month later and during the interview told me that they had just hired a bunch of new people with in the month so they weren't hiring.

The interview itself was decent. They asked me a lot of questions like like the norm (ways to describe yourself, greatest weakness, what is customer service- good and bad). But also a few caught me off guard.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Aéropostale.

I was referred by a friend, got an interview and was hired on the spot. Very basic questions with a very nice and easy-going manager. Orientation followed a week after.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niles, OH (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niles, OH (US)

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aéropostale in June 2014.

The hiring and interview process at Aeropostale was very simple and easy. I applied in store and then 3 days later was asked to come in and go through the interview process. I was told to wear something I thought Represented Aeropostale. The interview was with 6 additional people so it was a little strange but it worked out in the end because I was the most enthusiastic and answered all of the questions. I was then contacted 2 days latter with the Job. I would describe working for aeropostale as Fun, energetic, and all together a great atmosphere to work in .

Interview Questions
    • If you were a season what season would you be and why?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aéropostale in June 2014.

I went into the store (dressed business casual) and asked one of the assistant managers for a job application. I filled it out outside of the store and when I came back to give it to her, she asked me a couple questions about my style, what I think of Aeropostale, ect. She scheduled me for a group interview the following week. During the interview, I was with four other girls, the store manager asked us about our values, our previous customer service experiences, and what we would do in certain situations. Then we went back to the store and the manager tested us all on putting together an outfit, as well as interacting with customers in the store. I was called later that night and offered a position.

Interview Questions
    • What does "compassion, integrity, respect, and teamwork" mean to you?   Answer Question
    No negotiation, especially if you have minimal experience and/or have applied for a starter position. Take it or leave it.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aéropostale.

the initial interview is done as a group with other people for the same position

Interview Questions
    • If you could change one thing about your last supervisor what would it be?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Aéropostale.

I walked into the store and asked for an application and the girl told me to wait a second and the manager came out and offered me an interview on the spot. Group interview , there were like 10 people because they were opening a new store and there were 3 managers and they just asked questions and it you answered most of them you were hired . It was very easy just questions like if a mom and daughter came into the store and they disagreed on something and asked for your help what would yu do? And how would you greet a customer walking into the store?

Interview Questions
    • Pick a tv show that you like the fashion in and explain why?   View Answer

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aéropostale.

went in person

Interview Questions
    • what's the one thing you would take with you in the case of a fire?   Answer Question