ADP Interview Questions

Updated 15 Apr 2015
Updated 15 Apr 2015

3.1

Graduate Scheme Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ADP in April 2014.

Interview

I have been contacted roughly after a week I submitted my application form for scheduling a telephone interview. The interview was pretty simple with questions such as what are you studying, what are the other applications you have done, why ADP, what are your skills for the job and some competency based questions. The lady on the phone was really nice. They invited me at the Assessment Centre after a couple of weeks. Baseci structure of assessment centre: group work and presentation, writing exam, face-to-face interview with competency based questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you and your suggestion were ignored by everyone around you. How did you cope with that situation?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at ADP (London, England) in September 2009.

Interview

Very long interview process, beginning with a screening process involving a number of individuals of different backgrounds and experiences. This was followed by a one to one session where more industry specfic questions were posed and culminating in a panel session where I was asked to consider both an exam style question then present a project plan around the role I was interviewing for

Interview Questions

• Given the market you will be selling into how would you segment this market and what techniques would you use to succesfully profile the accounts and close business?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very good

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ADP.

Interview

Started off with a brief 20 minute phone interview asking about my general interests and what I want to do with my life. From there I was given the opportunity to have a in office interview, which lasted roughly 45 minutes. The interview consisted of typical behavioral questions. Nothing too serious.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ADP.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter and they basically pump you up for the interview. I got sent on all these inside sales/outside sales jobs but they questioned me because I didn't have the sales experience they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• what do you want your w-2 to say at the end of the year?   Answer Question

District Manager- SBS Outside Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ADP.

Interview

1. Over the phone interview- very basic and overview (It was pretty much a prescreen to make sure that it was worth their time to talk further)
    2. Met with VP- Super overview of everything. This interview was really low-key (surprisingly)
    3. Field drive- they'll tell you this isn't really an interview but everything is an interview during the process! Looking to see if you are a good fit and could handle the day to day work
    4. Meeting with managers- This is by far the toughest/most intense. Depending on managers it can be anywhere from 2-6 people. One on ones- it felt like a cross-examination. Be prepared for everything

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about a time where you failed?
      Q: What motivates you?
      Q: Do you know what this job entails or what this company does?
      Q: Why sales?
      Q: Why do you think you have what it takes?

Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ADP.

Interview

I initially made contact with ADP through my college job board. I was contacted by a recruiter and had a short over the phone interview. She asked about my job experience, what I liked about school, and why I thought I would be a good fit for sales. After that they set me up for an interview at their main office the next week where I was interviewed by six or seven different people (VP's of different departments, managers of departments, and a sales rep or two). Make sure to sell yourself to them, and be very professional and sure of yourself!

Interview Questions

• What sets you apart from other applicants?   1 Answer

MAO Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at ADP (Alpharetta, GA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

I was initially contacted by a recruiter and then scheduled for an phone interview. The initial interview what well and I was then schedule for another phone interview the following week with the hiring manager. The 2nd interview with the hiring manager went well also. I was then scheduled for a phone interview with the hiring manager peer to see if I was a good fit for the position and the company culture. The hiring manager peer advised me I was a good fit and I would be contacted to interview with (2) VP'S and more than likely it would be via phone. My interview with the VP's was via phone and went well and they advised me they would be making a decision in a week. I am coming up on a week this week and I hope I get an offer.

Interview Questions

• There were not any really difficult question they were mostly behavioral based questions.   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ADP (Denver, CO (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online, then was called for a 20 minute phone interview where I was asked why I would be good for sales, why ADP, etc. Then I was called in to the office for a 30-40 minute interview where we spoke in depth about my background/skills and why I think I would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• What was a time where you won an award or obtained an accomplishment that you were proud of?   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ADP (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview Process was very straight forward. I had an initial phone discussion with recruiter, then came into the office for an interview with hiring manager, then was provided a job offer.

They asked to provide specific scenarios in which case you would be a good fit for the role and managing yourself while out of the office.

BI Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ADP (Jersey City, NJ (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a phone interview which happened in last week. I got the call from HR and he sent me the email to describe the interview, I knew the interviewer will be the director of Business Intelligence Department.
    During the phone interview, we talked a lot and he asked some behaviour question like describe yourself and the normal campus life in our program.
    After that we talked about my project in school, all of them are related to the target position. in the last 5 minutes I asked 2 question about his role and his team.