ADP

Updated 15 Dec 2014
Updated 15 Dec 2014

3.1

Graduate Scheme Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ADP in April 2014.

I have been contacted roughly after a week I submitted my application form for scheduling a telephone interview. The interview was pretty simple with questions such as what are you studying, what are the other applications you have done, why ADP, what are your skills for the job and some competency based questions. The lady on the phone was really nice. They invited me at the Assessment Centre after a couple of weeks. Baseci structure of assessment centre: group work and presentation, writing exam, face-to-face interview with competency based questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you and your suggestion were ignored by everyone around you. How did you cope with that situation?   View Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at ADP in September 2009.

Very long interview process, beginning with a screening process involving a number of individuals of different backgrounds and experiences. This was followed by a one to one session where more industry specfic questions were posed and culminating in a panel session where I was asked to consider both an exam style question then present a project plan around the role I was interviewing for

Interview Questions
    • Given the market you will be selling into how would you segment this market and what techniques would you use to succesfully profile the accounts and close business?   Answer Question
    Very good

New Business Development Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at ADP.

Very long, laborious process that took me through many hoops. They were stuffy & almost robot-like in there interviewing. I was probably to energetic & enthusiastic for them!

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about your past employment - When I did it was as if they fell asleep, no reaction to anything I said. Tough crowd & I felt I had to continue to pep them up. This happened on more than 1 of the 5 interviews. Good luck finding anyone who has a strong personality.   Answer Question

Client Services Representative Interview

Took the assessment online. Took a week to get a call. Did a phone interview then received a call to set up an onsite interview. Went to the location in Chandler. Did not meet with anyone in person. Spoke with 2 managers over the phone who worked out of a different state. Waiting on feedback from the onsite interview. No job offer received right away.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at ADP.

I had a phone interview which was very easy going and the employee was very informative and helpful. I applied online and the next day they called to set up a phone interview. I set up another interview with the VP of Sales.

Interview Questions
    • Why Sales? What is your ultimate end goal as a career?   Answer Question

Senior District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ADP.

Several interviews both phone and in person. I was recruited. If you keep getting interview invites that's a good thing. Very talented staff who knows what they want. Very successful company for this reason. Role play and presentation are the final interview process. Always close the person interviewing.

Interview Questions
    They don't negotiate because the comp package is excellent.

Consultant Interview

interview and presentations in which expertise was tested and reviewed. Was a good experience and gave an impression what to expect from the job role. Interviews in various ADP locations.

Easy.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

1st interview with VP of Sales
    2nd interview with a Sales Executive
    3rd interview was a ride along with a rep in the position
    4th interview was a role play

Interview Questions
    • Describe yourself in three words?
      Why should we hire you?
      How Will your previous experience help you in this role?

Answer Question

Major Accounts District Manager Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter from LinkedIn through a employee referral. I had a telephone on with her to discuss my prior experience and was then moved to the next step of interviewing with the VP over the phone. I passed that and was offered to ride with another sales rep to see "a day in the life". Then next step was to have a face to face interview with the VP and do a presentation. The presentation was basically a overview of the company. The offer was given several months later.

Interview Questions
    Didn't have to negative, the offer was more than I expected.

Senior Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at ADP.

very professional environment, and they moved the process along quickly. One interview with HR, one with the hiring manager, and one with the VP of the department. It wasn't a difficult process, and there weren't any unexpected questions. I applied online via the ADP website and was contacted by the HR recruiter for the initial interview.