ALDI

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Leamington, England

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ALDI.

Interview Details Group interview - Meet with the Operations Director. You are first given a Math Test. The math test is basic arithmetic. The group is then broken into teams and given a topic to discuss, debate and reach a conclusion on. The team then appoint a spokesperson. to give feedback. The Operations Director watches how the team interact and who contributes to the debate.

Interview Question – What makes a good manager.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate.

Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through another source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ALDI.

Interview Details It is best to go to a job fair that they r holding. The district managers r there they r the ones that do the hiring. You usually have the first interview with them then the second will be with a store manager. If both of those go well you will get a call back to do drug test and background check. After all that if you get a call back ur in.

Interview Question – I cant say any question in particular. Just be yourself and tell the truth.   Answer Question

Cleveland, OH (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at ALDI in June 2009.

Interview Details Be yourself be on time the questions are simple. Customer service is number one always. They will ask about past jobs and give an example of a time where you displayed great customer service.

Interview Questions

Assistant Manager

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at ALDI in May 2007.

Interview Details The DM said throughout the interview that since he gets over 500 apps a day, 1000s on-line résumé’s: that company hires the best candidate. Most of the questions were your standard interview questions. Thinking that because I'm a seasoned manager for over 18 years that I was a sure in: boy was I wrong. It seems to be that he wanted you to talk about how much you can do: rather than what you have done. One of the questions was, why do you want to work for the company. Maybe just being honest and saying’ “the money” is what he wanted to hear. I don’t know?

Interview Question – why do you want to work for the company?   View Answer

Assistant Manager

I applied through another source and the process took a day - interviewed at ALDI in September 2009.

Interview Details A one off with district manager. Job was posted as a career day event. turned out they were just taking applications. Did get a call for an interview. Basic questions, why do you want to work, how would supervisor discribe your work. What are your strengths, likes and dislikes about current job.

Interview Question – Why willing to take pay cut   Answer Question

Worked for ALDI? Contribute to the Community!