AMB Property

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Treasury Analyst Interview

San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AMB Property in November 2009.

Interview Details I was introduced to the company/position by a recruiter that had previously worked for AMB before the layoffs about a year ago. I first interviewed with one of the Managers under the Finance Director, who was supposed to also attend the appointment, but got help up. I was told to expect about 45 minutes, but it lasted about 1.5 hours with a lot of discussion about how my background played into the position, how I could contribute and my personal plans for my future growth. I asked how the company was structured and what was the possibility of the position's responsibilities changing or growing. It was all very congenial and even enjoyable to speak with her for even that long.

The second interview was started by quickly meeting with the Director I missed the first time one on one, and then moving on to meeting with a couple of people from each department (7 people total) that the position would interact with - legal counsel, cash management, human resources. I was told to expect about an hour and a half for this portion, but it ended up taking a bit more than 3.

The offices were beautiful, literally on a pier about 50 yards out on the water and in a completely updated and "green" space that looks onto the Bay Bridge. Everyone here works in cubicles and there are a lot of conference rooms for when people need to meet or talk in groups - it makes for an incredibly cooperative environment.

Interview Question – The only question i remember being asked that didn't revolve around my personality or specific background was when the Finance Director asked me if I had ever been faced with a difficult client situation and how I resolved it.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for AMB Property? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AMB Property interview questions and advice. All interview reviews are posted anonymously by AMB Property employees and interview candidates.