ARAMARK

2.5

Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ARAMARK.

Via agency. Salary is good (but not brilliant) for tech industry. Not too many benefits given. 3-4 working days for 1st interview. 10 days to 2nd interview. Felt welcomed in reception both times, always asked if coffee/water was required. Friendly company which felt very professional. Offices are modern with decent facilities. Interviews Face-face in office with 2 people each time. Open+refreshingly down to earth conversations had at all times. Easily felt welcomed and comfortable. They use a soft approach with some probing questions at times but nothing aggressive. Was ssked to define the role in my own words for second interview and explain what I'd need in the 1st month to get the job done. No tests or specific technical questions but think they could easily tell if candidates were pulling wool over their eyes.

Accelerate to Leadership Program Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at ARAMARK.

I found out about the company through an on campus career fair. I gave them a copy of my resume and I got an email the next day asking to set up a phone interview. I had my phone interview within a week. After the phone interview I received an email asking me to fly to PA for the final round of interviews. They pay for everything and there were about 75 students interviewing with me. The whole day is very organized and you will receive a schedule that lets you know when your two, 30 minute interviews are. They will ask you repeatedly what line of business you want to go in and if you are willing to relocate. Do your research and answer honestly because they WILL relocate you. Come prepared with about 10 questions to ask them. 5 for each interview. Lastly, spend some time networking with the other students and spend some time touring Philly!! I got a call about two weeks later with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • What is your dream job?
      What makes you a good leader?
      What line of business are you interested in?

Answer Question
    No negotiations. They are very firm with their offer.

Acceleration II Leadership Program Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ARAMARK.

I first interviewed at my college campus. Then about a week later I recieved an email about being accepted to attend the A2L final round assessment. They paid for my travel and hotel room, then the next morning their was food and an information session detailing the job description and where you will be placed if you get the job. After the info session ended there were two thirty minute interviews with 10 minutes in between each. The first was mostly behavioral and situational questions, while the second interview dealt with where I would like to be located, a couple behavioral questions, then mostly me asking questions about ARAMARK and the A2L program.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time where you had mediate a dispute, either at work or in a group project   Answer Question

Accelerate to Leadership Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ARAMARK.

After speaking with several employees at an on-campus information session, I became very interested in applying. After supplying a resume, I signed up for a first round interview with someone who was very nice. I was then invited to a second round interview in Philadelphia at their headquarters, and there were almost 200-300 other students there also. This time I interviewed with 2 sets of 2 people, about the same material. They were also very personable and I had a lot of fun.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me mostly about myself and my resume, what interested me, my coursework, and what I saw myself doing later on. There were no surprises or out of the ordinary questions.   Answer Question

Accounting Senior Assistant Interview

Easy interview, quick response back after interview process, simple interview questions. Only had one round of interviews to go through. Would recommend because it provides an excellent start to an accounting career.

Summer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at ARAMARK.

I stopped by the Aramark table at the career fair at my university. Gave my information to the table and signed up for an on campus interview. Aramark does not remind you of it so you must check in with the company to confirm the interview! I never did and got a call the day of the interview with minimal time to prepare.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were all very easy. I was pretty much asked about where I would like to placed and my areas of interest. Also asked if I'd be willing to relocate for the summer. The opening question was the generic "tell me what you know about our company." Be prepared for that with any interview.   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

The interview process was great. Met with a few people who were very insightful and warming. They were also very welcoming. The turn around time was pretty fast, they kept you informed and in the know throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions
    • Interview was more like a conversation rather than an interview   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

-Email from recruiter
    -Phone interview with recruiter
    -Email from manager
    -Phone interview with manager
    -Manager told me he was going to set up a face to face interview in a week. My job status online changed to interviewed scheduled.
    -I followed up some time after and the job was filled and no interview was ever scheduled.

Interview Questions
    • Straight forward, all experience based, nothing personal.   Answer Question

Associate District Manager Interview

very friendly recruiter. Met with the hiring managers for 2 different positions. Both were very informative about the positions they were interviewing for. Very professional and relaxed at the same time. They did not hide the pros and cons about the jobs.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time you did something you regreted.   View Answer
    I did not negotiate. Pay seemed fair. Benefits seem good.

Food Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ARAMARK.

The interview is pretty casual. You can arrive in business casual attire. The interviewers may act a bit serious but they're all pretty cool people once you get to know them. You should have good knowledge on the industry standards for food temperatures and storage. You should show that you have the ability to manage a workforce of about 30 to 40 people.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult questions were just about the standards of food holding and cooking temperatures and safe storage practices.   Answer Question
    They're pretty firm on their pay rates.