AT&T

Updated 28 Sep 2014
1,363 Interview Reviews

2.7

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

phone interview, in person interview, 3 weeks training may put you up in a hotel depending on the location of training. vigerous training process long days lots of lecturing and paperwork

Interview Questions
    • when was a time you were faced with a challenge and how did you deal with it   Answer Question
    salary is pretty set

Network Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at AT&T.

I go to a top 25 school but was not one of their target school most likely due to proximity. I applied online and heard from them a month or so later. I scheduled a phone interview with the head of the internship program. The interview lasted about an hour and a half and it was very casual. It was much more of a conversation then an interview asking questions meant to trick me.

Interview Questions
    • There were not any trick questions. It was just a rundown of my resume. I could tell that my interviewer was interested in particular experiences that I had so I elaborated on those quite a bit.   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate my pay because I was paying for housing

TDP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hoffman Estates, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoffman Estates, IL (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at AT&T.

Met a recruiter at my school's career fair. I gave her my resume and they contacted me about 6 weeks later. Interview process consisted of one screening interview and one technical interview. The interview process was relatively easy; there were no questions on writing an algorithm or testing. All questions were coding trivia questions pretty much.

Interview Questions
    • What makes an interface important when discussing polymorphism?   Answer Question

Wire Technician Interview

Had to wait a month or so for them to contact me but once they did, it moved pretty quickly. It was a fairly simple process once I got my resume uploaded. All of the testing info is available online. It would be more beneficial to an applicant if they knew the salary sooner in the game.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult customer   View Answer

Lead Analyst Asset Protection Interview

I applied online and I got an e-mail stating " good news" and my application status shows resume forwarded to hiring manager. This has been like this since SEP 12. Can anyone advise what I should expect if anything? How long does the hiring manager normally review?

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online - interviewed at AT&T.

I had relocated to a different state, and was in need of work. Though out of my industry I thought I was qualified for the job. So I had first interview at the corporate office went extremely well, so I got an in-store interview went well, thought I had the job walked me out.."just how the company makes them do with there customers" and she said expect a call within the next 7 days. Didn't hear a thing. Called back left voicemails no call-back. The position has been filled would of been nice. In reality they did me a favor but what happend to common courtesy...?

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions typical sales, teamwork, and situational questions.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

The process took a few weeks. I was contacted by phone and set up an interview with the regional hiring manager, and she asked typical sales questions. I did not end up getting an offer due to my lack of sales experience on my resume.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you were particularly proud of how you dealt with a customer.   Answer Question

Retention Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at AT&T.

This took forever. You do an over the phone interview. Then 2 one on ones. Background check takes forever. Drug test then you wait for a few weeks for the training class to open up.

Wire Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Baton Rouge, LA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA (US)

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at AT&T.

Lengthy hiring process. It took about a month and a week to get hired on. I took the assessment and found out that I was qualified. I then went to a recruiting event at a local hotel which just happened to be the same day as my assessment. I was hoping that this would expedite the interview process, which it did. My interview was very short since it was conducted at a hiring event. I thing my case was a bit uncommon; the interviews are usually longer than the 10 minute one that I had.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were all very standard and I was not asked many since my interview was so short. If you Google common interview questions then you will likely find every question that I was asked online somewhere.   View Answer
    I topped out for this position so there was no room for negotiation. I have heard that even if you do not start out at top pay, there is not much room to negotiate your salary.

Splicing Supervisor Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at AT&T.

Interview with second level supervisor. I had a telephone interview. Then we had a face to face interview. A few weeks we had another interview by telephone. Job was offered I accepted.

Interview Questions
    there was none. Be sure to talk with your family

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!