AT&T

Updated 15 Nov 2014
1,426 Interview Reviews

2.7

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

phone interview, in person interview, 3 weeks training may put you up in a hotel depending on the location of training. vigerous training process long days lots of lecturing and paperwork

Interview Questions
    • when was a time you were faced with a challenge and how did you deal with it   Answer Question
    salary is pretty set

AT&T Retail Store Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

I was hired as a Retail Sales Consultant initially. After one year, was given the opportunity to apply to management position as Assistant Manager. AT&T uses STAR interview process. Be prepared to talk about your sales skills and achievements, and customer service (describe a situation when an angry customer, etc. How did you handle the situation?)

No negotiation. If you have managed employees prior, you might be able to negotiate higher salary.

Network Engineer Interview

• Access Network Planning and Operations.
    • Service Provisioning with L2,L3 protocol on Cisco ,Juniper & Huawei devices.
    • Fault diagnosis of Enterprise Products.
    • Configuration of various protocols, RIP, OSPF, BGP,EIGRP, MPLS,VRRP,STP etc.
    • Configuration of TCP / IP, Routing protocols, Sound knowledge of LAN, WAN technologies.
    • Sound knowledge of Routers, Bridges, Multiplexers, and Switches.
    • Fluent English language communication skills.
    • Cisco, Juniper, Huawei and Atrica’s Metro Ethernet Network.
    • For Device Access: client, Putty, Secure CRT, INSTAR, EFMS, etc.
    • UTSTARCOM’s DLC AN2000 Access Network.
    • Alvarion’s Walkair LMDS Radio.
    • Telsima’s WiMAX Solution.
    • For Circuit Creation ,Service Order Management and OSS : Citrix Clarity
    • EFMS-MS
    • GIOM
    • InStar
    • BMOR

Interview Questions
    • LAB is smilar to CCIE labs, but difficulty level is less.   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA (US)

Applied online and heard back from a recruiter about a month later. I did the required drug test and started training 2 weeks later. The interview was conversational; she wanted to see how well I could communicate with customers.

Interview Questions
    • How would you react to an angry customers in a way that would make them responsive to a sales proposal afterwards?   Answer Question
    The negotiation was pretty rigid; I was told that I could make additional compensation based on performance

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at AT&T.

you meet with the hiring manager, manager of the store as well as assistant manager. it is a very easy process as long as your "normal" and don't say anything to left field. the longest process is the online tests and drug test, and background. Once you pass that your basically home free.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

Applied online. Was contacted by email to come in for an interview in-person. Was called a week and a half later with a job offer after a drug screening. The training was a month long, and very rigorous, and consisted of me travelling 3 hours each way for a two day training-vacation.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were very team-oriented, but nothing difficult if you've been through one of these generalized corporate form interviews before.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AT&T.

The hiring process turn about 3 weeks total. The type of questions asked were all behavioral, typical interview questions. As long as you know what the position and what it entitles you will be fine. The interviewer was easy to talk too. I had a great experience.

Emerging Technologies Interview

I met with a recruiter for my college who recommended I apply. After I applied online, I then had a screening phone interview, which was pretty basic, just to make sure I was interested. Then I had two Skype interviews back to back, one behavorial and one technical. I then got my offer letter.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me to write code in an online editor while they watched. It was mostly to test my knowledge of algorithms.   Answer Question

Leadership Sales Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

I applied through my school's career website and was contacted by a recruiter via phone to urge me to also apply online and offered to answer any questions I had. I applied on their website and got a phone call again from the same recruiter saying he would like to interview me. We set up a time to do a FaceTime interview and I was informed that I had to attend a web session before our interview, which was very inconveniently timed and I could not attend it, so I had to listen to a pre recorded version. Pay very close attention to this web session. I even took notes on it but the recruiter asked very specific questions about what was on there and I had a hard time answering them. Recruiter during the interview was arrogant and rude, didn't seem interested in what I was saying, and would twist my answers when repeating them back to me in a way that made me sound awful. After the interview, I basically knew I didn't want this job or to be working for this company at all.

Door Tot Door Sales Interview

It was a lot of people being interviewed at one time and they were not clear on the description for the job. Great interview nice time but not interested in sales.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have any experience in the sales department?   View Answer