AT&T Interview Questions

Updated 15 Apr 2015
1,597 Interview Reviews

2.7

Lead/Senior Human Resources Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

Interview

I was contacted through Linked In and asked to apply. I was told that on paper I was the strongest candidate being put forward. I was told to expect a competency based interview (which I prepared for) but it was only an informal interview. I was told that I interviewed very well and was confident in my answers but that I was not going to be progressed. I asked for feedback as to why this was but so far nothing has come back. The overall feeling I got was that they didn't know what they wanted. Waste of my time.

Salesman Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Applied online took about a day or two then got an email to go to group interview sat down with at least 5 other people and answered questions one at a time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you excelled in your career and how you learned from it.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Look it was cool, took a while before they got back to me about a little over a month and half before I heard anything. The interview process was good had a phone interview then a store interview immediately following. Took a while before I knew i was hired

Interview Questions

• The standard questions that you lost likely get asked in any interview to see if you are qualified   Answer Question

Wired Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AT&T (Baton Rouge, LA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

After passing the personality test, you are selected to take the person Assessment test. Make sure to study and review. Then you will be invited to an RJP where u will be interviewed. Questions are general customer service related issues, like one was: How would you deal with an angry customer after she or she says her home was not wired properly?

Interview Questions

• Name an obstacle in the past, and how did you overcome it.   1 Answer
    • What Skill make you right for this job?   Answer Question

Software Development Inter- Emerging Technologies Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Submitted my resume online, heard back within a week. Had a phone screening for about an hour or so where they asked some basic questions about my resume and interests. In person interview two weeks later on site. Fast turn around time and very nice.

Interview Questions

• Basic Java/OOP concepts like polymorphism, encapsulation, overwriting vs. overloading, etc. A few behavioral questions and 3 coding problems.   Answer Question

U-Verse Premises Technician Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Apply online, took assessment test online which qualifies you to take a written test at the location itself.
    Get there to take the test, find over a dozen other people waiting to take the same test. After passing they show you a couple videos. A few managers talk to you before they bring you back for a one on one.

Was surprised to hear the field managers cursing to the group, after all this is an interview process. Was even more surprised when they asked "how many of you have reviewed AT&T online?" A few raise their hands. Next they ask "did you see all the negative comments? Well, they are true." What amazed me, they seemed proud that former employees were posting negative reviews. Even more astonishing was when they started bashing former employees. Can't say I was eager to interview after that since being professional isn't a strong suite with them.

Interview Questions

• What makes you qualified for this position.   1 Answer

Tech Support Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at AT&T (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

Went to an Open House, was hired the same time. Very simple questions. I have nothing else to say, really. It was an entry level job. Dress nicely and bring your resume.

Interview Questions

• Explain how to do (something interviewer doesn't know about)   Answer Question

Solutions Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AT&T (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Pre-call screening by HR followed by a meeting with your supervisor and his/her supervisor. At that point I received an offer from HR. The entire process lasted about 3 weeks but the offer was so low that if I wasn't out of work at the time I would have declined.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals, where do you see your self in a few years. Why AT&T?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Take it or leave it.....seriously.

Wire Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

1st you wait for email to go take test. 2nd you do the real job preview were yes they try to scare you away. Then you do a one on one interview with. Manager. Then you will get a cakl...Mine was next day for conditional job offer. When you accept you fill out background form for hireright.com be VERY VERY detailed on it know your pay and your dates of employment and education. Then you do a physical drug test and then lift test

Interview Questions

• Name a obstacle you had to overcome and how you did it.   Answer Question

Senior Technical Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at AT&T.

Interview

Used a recruiter. AT&T likes previous experience at AT&T. It was a telephone interview with 2 Area Managers. They could not decide which Manager would be a better fit for me and gave me an option to work for either doing slightly different jobs.

Interview Questions

• They want to know how I resolved a technical problem.   1 Answer