AT&T

Updated 15 Dec 2014
1,446 Interview Reviews

2.7

BSLDP Interview

I applied online , then I did a behavior test. After 2 days I got a call to tell me that I passed to the next round. Then I have a behavior interview by Facetime. After that, around a week later I got the call that I passed to the final round. The final round was not hard, and the next day I got the offer. The process took around 2 weeks

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AT&T.

Think of the strategy as your mission statement for all your hiring efforts. In addition to your philosophy, your hiring strategy includes timing issues. How you approach replacement jobs versus additional jobs varies.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

1)Online application w/ short questioner. 2)If passed you'll be offered to take an online assessment. If passed the application status will change to "your résumé is being reviewed." 3)If you meet all requirements a hiring manager will call, ask a few basic questions & schedule an interview. Online application status will change to "hiring manager is scheduling interviews." You should also receive emails. 4)1-on-1 interview took 30min, behavior question. They encourage interviewees to ask several questions. 5)Scheduled to meet the store manager, this is not in interview. Simply a time so see the store as an employee. Make sure you have LOTS of questions to ask. 6)Official job offer with pre-onboarding paperwork and drug test.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate. Accepted first offer with base salary plus target commission.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

You have to take an assessment test. If you pass the test then you interview with one of the managers that ask you the basic questions like why should we hire you or what made you choose to work for the company.

Interview Questions
    • There is not really a difficult question just the basic when interviewing for a job. They don't go by the star method, but this would be good because the question is similar if you know this method you should have no problem.   Answer Question
    No negotiation you start out at base pay and work your way up.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

phone interview, in person interview, 3 weeks training may put you up in a hotel depending on the location of training. vigerous training process long days lots of lecturing and paperwork

Interview Questions
    • when was a time you were faced with a challenge and how did you deal with it   Answer Question
    salary is pretty set

Emerging Technologies Student Technical Intern I Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

Applied online. Went through 30-minute phone screen with standard procedural questions, as well as 1 or 2 behavioral questions. Next had a one-hour video conference interview with a mix of behavioral and technical questions. Technical questions were very easy compared to other technology companies. I was asked to define some terms, I was tested to see if I understood passing values versus references, and I had a simple algorithms coding problem. The interviewers were very friendly. Got an offer a day later.

Interview Questions
    • What is a race condition, what is inheritance, how does a modem work   Answer Question

Business Manager IT Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AT&T.

Long process, poor communication.
    The process takes forever since the decision making when applying online is left to Software first, then to a group of individuals who screen the pool of applicants, whom are then referred to the hiring manager as a pool of choices, but with a set recommendation of who to hire based on rankings created by the process in place. this is the description given by a hiring manager.

Not negotioable

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AT&T.

Process took about 3 weeks applied online, manager called me to set up an interview manager was very eager to hire me since they were short staffed, called me 3 days later to offer me the position.

Sales Associate Interview

Basic questions on sales and tech, lots of questions about sales experience, not as much of what to expect in the job description as everything is a case by case, customer by customer basis. However, it was enjoyable

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AT&T.

Received a call from staffing agent, then met with hiring agent who went through some easy questions regarding selling, all and all easy interview.
    Give a example of how you handeled tough situation?
    You also role play for a bit and are given 3 min to explain a topic of your choosing.

Interview Questions
    It's drawn out, but there really isn't much negotiations needed, the pay and benefits are great.