AT&T

Updated 27 Jan 2015
1,503 Interview Reviews

2.7

Lead/Senior Human Resources Data Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

I was contacted through Linked In and asked to apply. I was told that on paper I was the strongest candidate being put forward. I was told to expect a competency based interview (which I prepared for) but it was only an informal interview. I was told that I interviewed very well and was confident in my answers but that I was not going to be progressed. I asked for feedback as to why this was but so far nothing has come back. The overall feeling I got was that they didn't know what they wanted. Waste of my time.

Business Sales Leadership Development Program Interview

Very straight forward interview. First round was basically just typical interview questions that lasted 30 minutes. The second round as a role play where you got to pretend you were actually and AT&T sales representative. Kind of fun to be honest. I think the interview will help you decided whether the job is really right for you.

Customer Service Representative I Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at AT&T.

After completing the job application online, I was invited via to schedule an interview. The interview lasted for about 45 minutes. Interview questions consisted mainly of behavioral questions, but also included knowledge of the company and my how I would be a benefit to the company. I received a response within 2 days.

Finance Leadership Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at AT&T.

on campus recruiting, first round in person, then a interview stream 6 question interview, then a phone screen with their head of finance. behavioral first round, second round is a mix of behavioral and technical financial questions

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

The process took 1 week I applied online I got a email two days later instructing me to call someone if I was still interested I did she asked a few questions and then she schedule an interview for me the following Tuesday. That interview ended up being over the phone because of some emergency I didn't get it A lot of the questions were about technology and customer service and are you competitive enough for the job

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

I applied on the AT&T website. It seemed like a great position at first. I went through a conference call where they set up testing dates. After I passed my test, I went for an in person interview. The women that interviewed me was not dressed very professionally.. Considering I interview other people at my current job, I showed up in what I thought was appropriate attire. However, the two people interviewing me obviously didn't feel the need to represent the company that well. My interview was very unorganized. While I was waiting in the lobby, I noticed a lot of different employees that looked like they just didn't want to be there. The interviewer asked a lot of different questions, but kept interrupting me so they could finish writing my response. Overall, I was not impressed with this company. When I left, I immediately having second thoughts on if I actually wanted to work there. I ended up getting an email later that night saying that I could try again later. I feel like I dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions
    • What was a time where you disagreed with a policy and what did you do about it?   View Answer

Splicing Technician TERM Interview

The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at AT&T.

Applied on June 24, 2013. I was given notice to take the assessment 1 week later. They inform you if you pass the assessment the day of. Out of about 60 maybe 25 passed. I was one of them. The process after this was slow. I did not here back until October 29. This email informed me to go to HireRight website to initiate my background check. I believe i spoke to a recruiter prior to receiving this email. After completing the background info, i received notice to take a physical and drug screening. the process was fast once this all began. I finished my physical and drug screening within the week and my background results came back around the same time. I received a call from the recruiter to discuss things like my college enrollment and she said she would call me back with a offer and starting salary (which would have been around the high end because of my college credits). Unfortunately, on November 14 i received a email saying that i was not a match. The recruiter called me and told me that the hiring committee rejected me because of a two year old misdemeanor on my record, they said it was too recent. The recruiter told me to get it expunged and to reapply.

Interview Questions
    • No real interview just the communications i had with the recruiter.   Answer Question

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at AT&T.

I was contacted about a month after I applied. The first interview was with an HR recruiter, second was with a store manager, the third was with the store manager and district manager. It was a pretty simple process, with all the interviews going over sales questions and being told to sell yourself.

Premise Technician Interview

So many steps before ever speaking to anyone. First you take the wonderful personality test. Then another aptitude test. Then a proctored exam. Then a on site see how it will be followed by a interview... What next? When will an offer come?

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AT&T.

Submit online application, complete a series of online test, receive call from a recruiter, set a date for an interview in person, interview, wait a few more days, receive traning expectations, accept offer

Interview Questions
    • I did not encounter a difficult or unexpected question   Answer Question