AXA Advisors Financial Professional Interview Questions & Reviews

14 interviews

2.6

14 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Professional Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 days - interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Meet with District Manager who will regale you with the income potential and the joys of running your own practice. VP of branch will brag about the retention percentages of their associates after 4 years being the best in the industry. You should ask what the 1 and 2 years success rates are :)

no negotiations...no salary!

Other Interview Reviews for AXA Advisors

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AXA Advisors.

The process was pretty straightforward. I got called on afternoon, we talked a bit about AXA and what I was looking for. We then scheduled a full phone interview, took a little more than an hour, kinda challenging but nothing out of the ordinary, be prepare on what you want out of career. Drove to Houston for an office interview, talked about this position and other basic questions about AXA. Got invited for the final interview and talked more about logistics of job and process. Great people, laughed at my jokes.

Interview Questions
    • "Tell me three things you are looking for in a workplace, and don't say any traditional answers."   Answer Question

Couldn't relocate.

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  The Woodlands, TX (US)
    Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX (US)

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at AXA Advisors.

The first interview was an ordinary behavioral interview with rapid fire questions. It was a day after an on campus recruiting event at the university. Second interview was a group interview in Houston a week later, the regional manager gave a presentation about the company and the candidates were allowed to ask questions at the end. The third and final interview was in the Woodlands with the manager and the recruiting advisor, it was basically a behavioral interview again but now by the manager.

Interview Questions
    • Besides completing college, what are your long term accomplishments?   Answer Question

Financial Professional Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at AXA Advisors in January 2014.

Hiring manager contacted with me directly. interview process to 1 day

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Portland, OR (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR (US)

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Its taken 3 interviews.
    1. phone screening
    2. getting to know me and personality fit with firm
    3. discuss market ideas, business plans

Interview Questions
    • What is your target market?

Why do you want to be in this business?

Do you have what it takes to overcome the challenges of prospecting on a daily, experience rejection?
        Answer Question

Honestly, it just has such a bad reputation online. I really liked the president of that branch, but it seems like there are hidden agenda's. IF they paid a base salary through training and beginning phases, i would have accepted the job. Too much risk for me.

Financial Professional Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Great environment, the advisors are great communicators so if feels professional but at the same time fun and relaxed, the interview process was about 4 interviews one which included a video chat with upper level management, while the other interviews were in office and with local management.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiation, you either take the job or you don't. If you are teetering on the edge whether you should interview or not, just go to the interview, you basically find out all you need to know during the first interview and if you don't like what you hear, just deny any offer.

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

I interviewed through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Four step interview process. Mostly behavioral stuff nothing too tricky. A lot of stress is put on why you want to be an FA. Interviewed with head of the group, very nice guy.

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  San Diego, CA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at AXA Advisors in July 2013.

The company invited me to interview after meeting them at a UCSD job fair. Initial interview was succinct. They very much emphasized the potential for "unlimited income" while de-emphasizing the "100% of your salary will be tied to commissions." After a successful initial interview, I was called back to a second. While getting paperwork filed, the company sent me my SSN to verify. They did not secure it in any way. Plain text, in an email. When I called them on the unprofessionalism of their actions, they were offended and withdrew the offer.

Interview Questions
    • "How do you intend on selling our product to your friends and family?"   Answer Question

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at AXA Advisors in June 2013.

Applied via employee referral. I went through two interview processes, and most of the questions were behavioral. The employer wants to see whether you can actually take on the challenge or not.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think AXA is a good fit for you? (It was difficult in the sense that you had to say it the way employer wanted to hear.)   Answer Question

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chandler, AZ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ (US)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at AXA Advisors in November 2011.

After an informal interview, you do a personality test and some other basic paperwork.
    If it's for commission sales, they are so desperate they will hire pretty much anyone. It helps if you have a history of fraud and corruption.

Interview Questions
    • No curve balls from the interviewer. Again, they want as many hires as possible.   View Answer
    If you are given an offer from this company, run the other way. Do not take it!

Worked for AXA Advisors? Contribute to the Community!