AXA Advisors

Updated 14 Dec 2014
Updated 14 Dec 2014

2.3

Financial Advisor Interview

They came through my school initially. Interview went great, just basic behavioral questions. When I went to their office, it was more in depth. Generally behavioral throughout the process.

Wealth Management Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors.

Interview is easy and straightforward. They ask many questions and ask where you see yourself in this industry in 5 years. Also ask how you would deal with rejection. They have 3-4 rounds of interviews to make it seem complicated. They have upfront costs you have to pay for exams and other things. It is really a sales position as you have to go door to door to meet clients and customers to sell AXA products. Nothing really about wealth management or finance.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really difficult. How do you deal with rejection   Answer Question

Too many exams and tests before actually starting. They aren't very straightforward with what the job description actually is. Pretty much similar to other companies who use new gullible recruits to sell products on a commission and if you do well, you can become a manager and recruit others. Most people quit before this anyway. Good way to attract desperate graduate students to be the grunts of their workforce working long hours. You can make more money and have more opportunities working this many hours doing anything else.

Financial Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at AXA Advisors.

the worst interview that I have been through, they will talk to you on the phone for the first interview, then second interview is to meet up in their office, 1on1 meeting, however, there is not a single constructive question, after that 1 on 1 interview, I was told that they will schedule another interview going over the compensation and benefits to work for them. At the end, I didn't receive any information from them, I email them, no response, I called them, didn't pick up the phone, I left a voice mail, never called back. It was so unprofessional to the point where I don't want to and would never work for them. And the funny thing is, two months later, the same guy who interviewed me previously, called me again for interview!? I guess he didn't remember I was the one that he humiliated two months ago.

Financial Advisor Interview

Lots of back and forth before face-to-face meeting. Interview was pretty grueling with all the questions you hope they DONT ask, but they DO! Interview took about 30 minutes. It was 1 on 1. Went over what/who the company is, then went over each part of my resume.

Interview Questions
    • What is your greatest set-back in life, and how did you over-come it?   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

The hiring process was a completed in 3 steps. The final step was completing a business plan and going over compensation. It took about a month to go through the process and was pretty straight forward.

Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AXA Advisors.

I transmitted my resume to a recruiter at a career fair. Someone contacted me a month later. I did a first interview with a VP then a second with the Branch Manager.

Interview Questions
    • Before to proceed the interview they wanted to evaluate my ability to make connections and the potential of my network. So they ask me to make a list of all my contacts + to connect with institutions in order to add more people to my network. All this, Prior to receive an offer!   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

It was a group interview. We have 12 people together. At first, he asked question to everybody. It was a fair chance for people who knows the answer. He asked 6 questions and each of us answered individually in front of others.

No negotiation

Financial Professional Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Typical interview process. I met with a recruiter with for a one-on-one interview after speaking with him at a career fair. It lasted about 20 minutes and I was asked a lot of behavioral questions. The next step in the process was an interview with a group of candidates.

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors in October 2014.

Applied online and received a call in about a week. Went into their NYC office for an interview. The interview was very straightforward. The interviewer was also very honest about the position being mainly sales and said that it definitely is not for everyone.

Interview Questions

Didn't really want to go into sales

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors in October 2014.

I had met one of AXA's managers at a job fair, he was a young guy with great things to say. A week later I received a call to set up an interview. I met with him and realized it just wasnt for me.

Interview Questions
    • Very simple questions. Just didnt like what the start out consisted of.   Answer Question