AXA Advisors Interview Questions

Updated 18 Oct 2014
Updated 18 Oct 2014

2.3

Financial Advisor Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors.

There is a detailed, three interview long process involved however there are very few standard interview questions. The interviews are to see if you are personable and can hold a conversation beyond a simple "How was your weekend" question. The job requires an outgoing, "type A" personality, so if you're quiet and reserved, it may not be the position for you.

Interview Questions
    • Background & Credit Check. No drug test   View Answer

Financial Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AXA Advisors.

Got a call the day after I submitted a resume through my university portal. The woman on the phone was very pleasant, and scheduled an interview for me. I showed up on the day of the interview about 15 minutes early - waited for about an hour. The interviewing manager never showed up, and the secretary didn't know where he was. I thought about reaching out to them afterwards to reschedule, but then I thought to myself, "do I even want to interview for a company like this" ? Needless to say, I never heard a thing from them since. High unprofessional conduct.

Interview Questions
    • Can't say, my hiring manager never made it to the appointment.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

interviewed at AXA Advisors in July 2014.

1st round was all behavior-based questions and very basic getting to know the interviewee on a personal level. 2nd round was similar but discussed job details and compensation. 3rd round is conference call with interviewer discussing more of the job and training.

Interview Questions
    • Trying to keep up with the different potential paths was not easy.   View Answer

Financial Advisor Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors in July 2014.

I was asked to take a group interview but it was actually like group chat.
    there were 7 interviewers in the group and the advisor took us to a conference room and let us asking him whatever question we wanted.
    At the same time, the advisor asked his team to give us small 1 to 1 interview in other small rooms.
    they are all really nice. and the questions are really easy.

Interview Questions
    • easy questions: like how much you know about axa? why you choose this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied online – interviewed at AXA Advisors in July 2014.

The first interview was informal followed by a secondary interview with multiple managers. The questions were about my relevant experience and why I thought I would be a good candidate.

Intern Interview

I applied for the summer internship through my college career development center and received an email regarding the interview within a week of submitting my job application. The hiring and interview process was very professional. Candidates should expect the standard procedure. My advice would be to bring extra copies of your resume and cover letter. You may encounter a group/panel interview without notice.

Interview Questions
    • I found the interview to be quite fair. There should not be any difficult or unexpected questions if candidates do their homework. It may be wise to research the company, position, and interviewer(s).   Answer Question

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AXA Advisors.

The process was pretty straightforward. I got called on afternoon, we talked a bit about AXA and what I was looking for. We then scheduled a full phone interview, took a little more than an hour, kinda challenging but nothing out of the ordinary, be prepare on what you want out of career. Drove to Houston for an office interview, talked about this position and other basic questions about AXA. Got invited for the final interview and talked more about logistics of job and process. Great people, laughed at my jokes.

Interview Questions
    • "Tell me three things you are looking for in a workplace, and don't say any traditional answers."   Answer Question

Couldn't relocate.

Financial Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX (US)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AXA Advisors.

The first interview was an ordinary behavioral interview with rapid fire questions. It was a day after an on campus recruiting event at the university. Second interview was a group interview in Houston a week later, the regional manager gave a presentation about the company and the candidates were allowed to ask questions at the end. The third and final interview was in the Woodlands with the manager and the recruiting advisor, it was basically a behavioral interview again but now by the manager.

Interview Questions
    • Besides completing college, what are your long term accomplishments?   Answer Question

Financial Consultant - Sales Force Associate Interview

Contacted me and numerous other members of my graduate program offering interviews for financial consultant positions. Pretty typical interview for a pretty typical financial services sales job. Heavily emphasized the "owning your own business" aspect and opportunities for management training and growth. Sounds like you get decent training and some certifications but it is a straight sales job.

Financial Advisor Interview

They do not hire you until you complete all the necessary license requirements including the Series 7 and 66 licenses. You work to obtain the licenses but with no guarantee that you will be employed at AXA.

Interview Questions
    • There were no questions really. They are just looking for individuals that will go through the grind of obtaining licenses for 9 months without pay.   Answer Question