Abercrombie & Fitch Cashier Interview Questions

Updated 27 Mar 2015

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview was pretty nice, they just asked about my previous work experience and when did I ever work in a team. Good job for someone who doesn't have any work experience. Heads up that you should dress like you want to work their, wear a nice button up shirt, cargo's or chinos and converses. If you don't have any job related experience just tell them that you're a friendly and engaging.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe Diversity ?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Cashier Interview

Interview

I went in for a very simple and straightforward group interview at their office by the store. There was a general manager asking questions that can be found on a quick google search. If you come prepared and know what you're talking about, you can get a position even without previous job experience.

Cashier Interview

Interview

approached by the store manager in the mall, and asked for a group interview. passed that and then got hired

Interview Questions

• there was none, it was very simple questions about your value on diversity and such   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

They basically only care about your looks. If you are skinny and pretty, then you are in. I went in to the store and filled out a the app, the next day I got a call, to come to the group interview in 2 days. During the in process they ask go around the room and ask you different questions. It lasts about 20 minutes then you all leave.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY (US)) in May 2012.

Interview

it was very good . i love working at A&F

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

Everyone is guaranteed an interview. Short and easy

Interview Questions

• What do you think of when A&F comes to mind?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY (US)) in July 2011.

Interview

It was a group interview, so first they sit you and whomever else down in a nice room above the store. They make each of you go around introducing yourself (obviously a first impression thing), then the real questions start. The questions were pretty self explanatory, for ex. how would your friends describe you? Describe Abercrombie's style in one word. Explain a time where you worked well together with someone. These questions are easy can can be done on the spot if youre a quick thinker, but they stress on the question of cultural diversity. They ask what it means to you, and why it is important in a workplace. Now of course, they're gonna be looking for those that are more energetic, so you can't get too serious all of a sudden when you answer your questions. Making them laugh is a plus, always smile and keep eye contact. If they liked you they will make a call within a week.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY (US)) in January 2009.

Interview

Asked us a couple of questions such as how do you see the brand as? and think of a time where you had a difficult assignment and how did you overcome

Interview Questions

• Unexpected question was what do you see the brand as.   1 Answer