Abercrombie & Fitch Floor Model Interview Questions

Updated 20 Apr 2015

1.7

Floor Model Interview

Interview

it was very casual, they asked a few simple questions to get to know me better such "use one word to describe your personality". it was very relaxing, just a little pretentious as i heard from the scout that found me that they really just hire depending on your looks.

Interview Questions

• 3 words that your friends or family would use to describe you   Answer Question

the pay was not good enough and i heard their working conditions were poor.

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Brighton, England) in October 2010.

Interview

1) Talk to managers inside the store to ask for dates and times of group interview
    2) Complete electronic form
    3) Call in whenever is best for you for a group interview
    4) Questions are really straight forward, you're asked first to fill in a sheet with preferred job/ amount of hours a week etc. then they just go around one by one asking you either to describe the company in your view, how would you describe yourself, how would others describe you, and just overall checking if your talkative and outgoing and they also observe how you interact with the rest of the group, so make an effort to talk to people without overdoing it. Just be friendly and confident.
    5) They will take a picture of you
    6) If they are interested they'll call you back between 1-2 weeks telling you when to come in for induction/first shift. Not sure show it works for rejections
    7) For the dress code, smart casual (more casual than smart, jeans and shirt will do), they love their plaid shirts

Interview Questions

• How would you describe the company in 3 words   1 Answer

Negotiation

Make sure you sort out taxes refund straight away as it can take ages and managers don't really do it for you so be sure to ask them about it. Make sure you ask how does the paid holidays system work, we only found out about it after several months and by then they were gone since we didn't "requested" them...
    In terms of hours, it's really flexible as you can build your on schedule basically with the amount of hours and the days you prefer, and you can change that at any time.

Floor Model Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vernon Hills, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Vernon Hills, IL (US)).

Interview

It was an Easy one-on-one talk with the manager of the store. He asked me about 5 questions, then told me I had the job and when could I start. I would recommend wearing Abercrombie to the interview, as well as having natural hair and makeup as this is how they have their floor models dress.

Floor Model Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

My friend referred me, so I went in stores, got recurited by one of the managers, she asked if I can do an interview right now, I said yes, so I did an interview with the other manager (it was me and this guy that I so happen to know, so it wasn't awkward) she asked simple questions, then she said if we got the job she'll call in a week, she called me the next day!

Floor Model Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Phila, PA (US)).

Interview

Interview process was straight forward .They asked questions like why are you a great candidate , what does diversity mean in a workplace , do you know how to be a team player and so forth . Most ambercrombie & fitch recruiter are arrogant and really don't seem to care really . Fake it until you make it

Location was too far from school

Floor Model Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scranton, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Scranton, PA (US)).

Interview

Brief. Lasted roughly 5 minutes, done in a group. Basically they asked you questions you would expect like why their store? If you consider yourself outgoing? Describe yourself in 3 words etc

Interview Questions

• Why is diversity important in the work place?   2 Answers

Floor Model Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

They asked me questions about abercrombie and the whole interview took like 10 minutes. I was interviewed with another person and we were both hired on the spot. I went in to apply in person and they called me the next monday. It was really laid back and easy going. Nothing to fear of.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe Abercrombie as a brand?   1 Answer

Floor Model Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

questions are basic. if you dont know how to answer what diversity is they wont hire you. It is usually a relaxed interview, nothing too crazy. You can dress how you would if you worked at abercrombie.

better job

Floor Model Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Minneapolis, MN (US)).

Interview

They stressed diversity and communication ability.
    You should be able to understand why diversity is a priority for the company and be able to sell your personality, all of the managers are looking for bubbly people who are able to speak to the customers while portraying the company image.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Floor Model Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

two question in group setting, diversity question and problem solving question super easy just say a complete thought and you be fine but look is more nortant if you look really good just show up if not then go for stock room job

Interview Questions

• how do friend describe you?   1 Answer

8.25 pay