Abercrombie & Fitch

827 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Impact/Cashier Interview

London, England

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in May 2011.

Interview Details Group interview,very easy.Questions about yourself and your hobbies.Its all about the looks really.They dont care if you have or not experience.If you fit the look you're in.Girls need to be as natural as possible,nice hair colour,no nail polish,skinny and young.Preferably models.

Interview Question – There is nothing difficult within the interview.Is all about random questions.   Answer Question

Impact Team Member/Sales Associate Interview

Impact Team Member/Sales Associate
London, England

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in June 2010.

Interview Details Very easy interview. Just be confident because it is a group interview and you stand out. They ask you what does diversity mean to you? When did you overcome a task/project whatever? I just made up a story about how I had group work in school and had to work with peers with different schedule which made it difficult but i personally delegated tasks and blah blah..The interview was very easy. You'll even find some of the questions online.

London, England

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in September 2013.

Interview Details Sent CV and cover letter off and heard back the next working day. However, speaking to people at the interview, they had all waited a few months to hear back so I was just lucky.

Invited to group interview at London flagship store. Around 13 of us and we each had to introduce ourselves and then answer Why Abercrombie? What are you looking for in a job? What qualities would you bring to the role?

They then take a photo to send off to management. (I have a suspicion this is the most important part of the interview)

Interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch

Interview Details Pleasant experience - sat around a table with the other candidates who was also going for the position. We were asked the same questions in turn; basic questions such as why do you want to work for Abercrombie and what do you do for fun. We then had our photograph taken as fitting the image is a big requirement for Abercrombie I would advise wearing casual navy and white with denim shorts or jeans, naturally styled hair and very minimal makeup!

Interview Question – What do you do for fun?   Answer Question

London, England

I applied online - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in August 2013.

Interview Details Still waiting to hear back. Applied on the website and was invited in for a group interview within a week or so at their London HQ. There were 10 of us, mostly from "diverse" backgrounds. We were all wearing A&F clothing. The regional recruitment manager hosted the session. We were told we would hear back within a week or two (it's a week today and still waiting to hear back).

Interview Question – Why did you apply for the role?   View Answer

Internaltional Merchant Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview Details initial interview
Group interview
final interview

Interview Question – tell us how you've failed   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none, was asked to sign a contract

London, England

I applied online - interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in May 2012.

Interview Details Three Interviews:

First two rounds are with district recruiters

Last Interview is with a district Manager

Questions are very simple - Background based and personality based

Interview Question – None in particular - the hardest thing is to fit the look   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

Interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch

Interview Details First a group info session where we were given info and asked basic questions like what we like to do on our spare time, what languages we know etc.. Very informal. The second interview was also very informal, and the questions were mainly competency based. Both interviews were like conversations and the people there were really friendly

Interview Question – How having diversified employees can benefit an organisation   Answer Question

Floor Model Interview

Floor Model

Interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch

Interview Details it was very casual, they asked a few simple questions to get to know me better such "use one word to describe your personality". it was very relaxing, just a little pretentious as i heard from the scout that found me that they really just hire depending on your looks.

Interview Question – 3 words that your friends or family would use to describe you   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – the pay was not good enough and i heard their working conditions were poor.

Inventory Management Interview

Inventory Management

Interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch

Interview Details Recruiters visit some of the top universities to speak to candidates or applications can just be made online. After that, a resume is submitted and the subsequent rounds involved a mix of online and face-to-face interviews leading up to a final interview/visit to the Columbus headquarters

Interviews for Top Jobs at Abercrombie & Fitch

Worked for Abercrombie & Fitch? Contribute to the Community!

Abercrombie & Fitch Videos

Abercrombie & Fitch – Why Work for Us?

Abercrombie & Fitch Co. is a leading specialty clothing retailer holding four unique lifestyle brands - Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister Co., and Gilly Hicks. Based in New Albany, Ohio, Abercrombie… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Abercrombie & Fitch interview questions and advice. All 827 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Abercrombie & Fitch employees and interview candidates.