Abercrombie & Fitch Model Interview Questions

Updated 8 Mar 2015
Updated 8 Mar 2015

1.7

Model Interview

Interview

I was randomly approached and asked to come in for interview. The interview was very warm and comfortable. No pressure. It was a group interview. we were each given a chance to express ourselves and get to know each other. It was fun

Interview Questions

Negotiation

H

Other Interview Reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Model Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (London, England) in November 2011.

Interview

There was a group of 15 of us in a circle and we were interview by one of the store managers. quite an informal interview. it seemed like a fun ambient environment to work in and the people seem quite friendly. make sure you wear abercrombie style casual clothing and wear minimal to no make up.

Model Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (City of London, England) in May 2011.

Interview

The interview was pretty easy. The manager asked us about diversity, why A&F, how we could describe A&F style. She explain then the look policy and told us about the company. They asked me easy questions like what's abercrombie's style?
    Or describe yourself in 3 words?
    What do you think diversity means?
    Describe your strengths?
    Are you outgoing? etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself in 3 words?   1 Answer

Model Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (London, England) in May 2011.

Interview

The interview was pretty easy. The manager asked us about diversity, why A&F, how we could describe A&F style. She explain then the look policy and told us about the company. As a model you will have 50% off when you buy your first thing that you'll wear at work and then 30% off on every item.

Model Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Trafford Park, England) in June 2009.

Interview

The recruitment process begins with a telephone call from one of the managers or MITs, inviting you to a group interview. This is usually very informal, with sometimes up to about 30 other people in the group interview. Because there are so many people, it is hard to stand out, and the interviewers only have a limited amount of time to spend on each person as they go round and ask everyone the same question. The managers are all fairly young, fun people, fairly laid back and are looking for people who they think they could work with. My advice would be to try and think of something amusing and original to say - listen to what other people have said and DON'T just repeat it.
    They take into account your appearance - try and look as if you already could work at the store; wearing Hollister or Abercrombie is a bonus, jeans & flip flops are a must! Keep hair and make up nice but natural (no orange tan etc!).

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to work with others as part of a team.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't any negotiation, we were told the hourly rate, take it or leave it.

Model Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Apply either online or in-store and set up an interview date. They only do Monday's and Friday's. Go in for the set time and date for the interview dressed for the part. Typically, they do group interviews, but for me it was a one-on-one interview with the manager. The entire interview process was very quick, and very straight-forward. My interview lasted about twenty minutes.

Model Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Asked if I wanted to work there. Interview in 2 days hired on the spot really easy interview! Dress in the style of A&F. Flannel sandals minimal make up for girls

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Model Interview

Application

interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Orlando, FL (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

It us usually a group interview but I had a single. I was interviewed by Sarah after a series of common questions it ended in 20 mins. Pays $7.93 in Orlando Florida, the hours aren't great at all, you'll need a second job or if your still in high school its just something to have. But you can pick up shifts.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none.

Model Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I was stopped on the street and invited for a group interview that same day. I got the call the next day. We did have to wait a while to start about 15min after the time was set. But everyone was nice.

Interview Questions

• They asked basic questions. "what would you do if there was an angry costumer?'' ''the meaning of teamwork?'' ''best thing you learned from a previous job'' etc... just be confident!   Answer Question

Model Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Applied online and recieved an email to join a group interview. Went to a group interview with about 4 other people. Received a call about a week later. Very basic questions were asked during the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non negotiable