Accenture

Average Difficulty
99 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

London, England

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture in March 2014.

Interview Details 3 stages: application form, telephone interview, assessment centre
All in all a good experience and all Accenture staff were very nice and friendly.

Assessment centre was a group exercise followed by a project planning / presenting exercise / interview.
I found the group exercise most stressful. You are bombarded with huge volumes of information and have very little time. Be selective on what you read - sounding confident and being cooperative is the main thing!

The interview was mostly on the project planning exercise and mainly involved the interviewer pointing out possible problems in the plan and asking how you would mitigate those risks.

Interview Question – How would you resolve potential delays at stage "x" in the project? The interviewer was very pushy on these sorts of questions, trying to squeeze as much detail (even if it's obvious) out of you.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – N/A

Business Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details Submit CV and cover letter with long document of questions about Accenture that need answering. You can use their website for this. Then a telephone interview. He wasn't particularly friendly, and very difficult to get rapport with. First few questions were about Accenture, then standard competency qts and then a mini case study. No feedback.

Interview Question – No difficult qts. Tell me about a time you have shown resilience. etc   Answer Question

London, England

I applied online and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in April 2012.

Interview Details I applied for an analysit position in the Spring of 2012 for the London Office. The process was smooth overall. Need to really know Accenture very well and have read up on recent cases and deals. The first round interview was pretty straing forwad, as was the assessment center. The case interview was more interviewer led. Its important to show what type of consulting Accenture specifically would do, as opposed to thinking of any solution that comes to mind (e.g. taking advantage of new technologeis).

Interview Question – Recent Accenture Projects? Who are our competitors?   Answer Question

London, England

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in October 2013.

Interview Details 1st stage phone interview, lasted 45 mins. A lady from Hour rang me. Asked me questions about my cv history, basically asking me to confirm my employers and dates. Then there were questions: explain gap analysis. Explain how you gather requirements. Explain 2 scenarios where you have had to deal with differing opinion and what was the outcome.

Interview Question – Unexpected was Gap Analysis. But I had an understanding of it. Which is a comparism of the past and the fututre state.   View Answer

London, England

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in April 2013.

Interview Details This was the first process of the interview which was the phone call. Progressing from that would have led to the first face to face, there would be a second face to face before securing the job can be guaranteed.

Interview Question – The interviewer asked: What is your biggest achievement besides anything you might have stated in your CV. It also has to be related to your profession. What would you change here if you were given the chance?   View Answer

London, England

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in March 2013.

Interview Details Online application, telephone interview (1st interview) followed by Assessment Center which lasted a full morning. A group case study, followed by a project planning exercise and then an interview in which candidates are asked to justify decisions made earlier in the day. It was a challenging but enjoyable experience.

Interview Question – The most difficult part for me was the unexpected question of how the case study solutions arrived at during the team task would be supported once the project had been implemented.   View Answers (3)

London, England

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in November 2012.

Interview Details Preliminary online questionnaire - standard questions expected, why Accenture?, what does Accenture actually do?
Upon successful answers combined with cover letter and CV a phone interview is arranged to basically ask the same questions again
Success here grants you links with a contact to talk you through the final stage whereupon you are briefed to complete a standard day at Accenture

Interview Question – How should Accenture act to evolve to stay ahead of the rivalling consultancy firms? What changes would you suggest from what you've seen today?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Better offer from Rothchilds

London, England

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in January 2011.

Interview Details The interviewer was very professional, yet no eye contact. He was just taking down notes and lets you talk for 45 minutes.

Interview Question – Competency-based questions.   View Answer

Business Analyst

The process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in October 2008.

Interview Details Application form + cv + covering letter.
Contact from HR asking for interview date in London.
1st interview in London - interviewer was being assessed. Quite strange. Interviewer totally stonewalled every answer - quite surreal experience, came away thinking I'd screwed the whole thing up.
4-5 Days later contact from HR again asking for date for 2nd Interview.
2 weeks later 2nd interview. Presentation, case study, group discussion
Final 1-2-1 interview
2 weeks later offer made

Interview Question – tell me about a time when you had to make a sacrifice   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

Business Analyst

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in January 2012.

Interview Details Very enjoyable hiring process, 4 interviews in one day. Second interview with a senior executive which was a disaster and he told me on the spot I didn't get the job.

Interview Question – Take me through your CV and each aspect of it that is relevant to the job.   Answer Question

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!