Accenture Interview Questions & Reviews

3,006 interviews

2.9

Analyst Consulting Group (Graduate Programmer) Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Filled out the online application, heard back within the week inviting me to a telephone interview.

Telephone interview was split into three parts: questions about Accenture and why I wanted to work for them, competency-based questions ("describe a situation when...") and a short case study at the end. Was called the next day to invite me to an assessment centre.

Assessment centre was only a morning (approximately 9.00am-12.45pm). There were a few un-assessed parts: manager presentation and Q&A with a current analyst, and two assessed parts: group exercise (split into groups to discuss solutions Accenture can offer for companies merging) and a 1-on-1 interview (part of this followed on from the solutions in the morning, the other part was asking about my understanding of and interest in Accenture).

They said they will get back to us in 10-15 working days, so still waiting to hear on the outcome of my application.

Interview Questions
    • Why specifically should clients come to us over our competitors?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in May 2014.

Very straightforward interview process. There were three interviews with area managers and one HR interview. Excellent communication and status updates throughout. I felt they really cared about me as a person and they really wanted me to join the company. I also liked the technology aspects of the interview as I did one video interview where it was great to talk "in person."

Interview Questions
    I negotiated based on factual historical data and got a little more.

Software As A Service (SaaS) Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in June 2014.

A really supportive recruitment agency put me forward for this role. Initially I was successful on the phone interview with one of the senior consultants. But for the next stage luckily I had a contact who previously worked at Accenture and could give me some real advice about the culture and how to prepare for the more difficult competency-based HR questions which formed the second half of the 2.5 hour long 1:1 interview. Unfortunately, although the talk through my previous career with the Case MD started well, I struggled with the model scenario. After that the questions became quite personal and afterwards i realised that this may not be the type of company I'd be happy working for.

Interview Questions
    • Why haven't you gained the specific qualification "x"?   View Answer

Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Accenture in March 2014.

Applied online in March 2014. Got phone interview 2 days later. The telephone interview least for 1 hour, including a mini case study in the end. There are motivation questions, e.g., why do you choose consulting and Do you know of any projects Accenture has worked on?. (prepare as much as cases you can, they asked me 4 but I only prepared 3....). Other questions are competency based, such as example for leadership, example for teamwork and example for improving a process. The case study was not to difficult but you need make sure your answers are logical.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you adapt your way of doing things into the new environment   Answer Question

Capital Markets Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in June 2014.

first round was a skills interview followed by a HR interview

 The Skills Based interview focuses on your past experience. What was your specific remit and responsibilities in your last role? What were the nature of the roles you have worked on? How complex were they? What have you achieved? Where you have excelled in past roles? Where do you want to take your career?
     The interviewer is simply looking to answer the question can you do the job, what does your experience cover and where are your limits.
     Accenture will only be focussing on relevant experience to the role which will typically focus on large scale change and transformation opposed to BAU / Support roles (avoid talking about the latter).
     They will be looking to try and gauge what level of seniority you could be aligned to within Accenture and there are often questions around past responsibilities (including typical stakeholders engaged, size of budgets, team leadership and mentoring).
     Format – typically the interviewer “dives right in” with questions and makes time at the end for you to ask questions and discuss Accenture and the specific practice / opportunity.

Interview Questions
    • how would you estimate the number of mobile phones sold in france   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture in November 2013.

There were 3 interview process: Telephonic Interview - which was really simple. Its basically same type of question. you can Google to check the question.
    HR Interview - it was almost similar to telephonic interview, a bit elaborated. Be ready to answer about your university projects and experience.
    Technical Interview - again depends on the interviewer. If you have mentioned about any previous experience then expect some drilling on the projects you have done . If not general java, oop concept, database etc.

Recruitment Specialist Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Accenture.

Initial coms were well presented with an introductory phone conversation and interview. I was then brought in for a face to face to interview at the Kingston offices which was a pleasant environment and a well laid out format.

Interview Questions
    • "When have you gone above and beyond expectations outside of your daily work remit?"   View Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

First was a phone interview followed by 3 face to face interviews spread over the course of 3 weeks. I'd prepare as I would for any job and research as much as possible. They seemed very interested in my personality, hobbies and achievements outside of work, so be prepared to talk about this.

Interview Questions
    • Can you calculate how many tennis balls are used during the course of Wimbledon   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Fast tracked process after attending an event, a video interview with standard behavioural questions. Next was the assessment centre.
    Assessment centre consisted of a group case study, an individual project planning and HR interview.

Project Manager Interview

Initially received an email notifying me of my selection for a telephone interview.
    10 days later I received a phone call informing me that I had progressed to the next stage i.e. face to face interview.
    The interview went well. It was thorough in an atmosphere was relaxed but professional. They went through my cv in great detail.

Interview Questions
    • What do you consider to be the key challenges of using Agile methodology?   Answer Question

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!