Accenture Interview Questions

3,083 Interview Reviews

2.9

Management Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Basic Application, Telephone Competency Interview, Assessment Centre

Very basic situational judgement test completed before application details are even filled in. The application is fairly basic for a graduate consulting position and there are no further online tests. The next stage is a telephone interview asking pretty much only competency questions.

Eg.
    1. Why Consulting
    2. Why Accenture
    3. How are we different from our competitors
    4. Tell me about our different service lines
    5. How have you demonstrated leadership, good communication, teamwork etc

There is then a small case-study over the phone but again it is fairly basic.

The assessment centre is case study based followed by an individual interview.

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newcastle upon Tyne, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Accenture in September 2014.

Hello all,
                    I applied for test analyst position at Accenture NewCastle upon tyne online. Got called next day for a telephonic interview. Which was next working day and went quiet good , my interviewer was a lovely lady. She asked general behavioural questions which you can easily google. I prepared all my answers in advance thinking about job/ university situations which I had to handle recently. Replied confidently. She told me that I was confident too. In the interview email sent from Accenture it was written that I will get know the outcome of my first interview within 10 working days. Still waiting for any response.

Interview Questions
    • Not really, but they will ask for the outcome of any actions that you might have taken in a situation   Answer Question

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Sent an application online. After that There were two interviews: first one on the telephone and the second one-to-one at the London office. General conversation for both interviews. There weren't many technical questions asked and was more of a check of your CV to expand on those points.

Analyst Consulting Group (Graduate Programmer) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Filled out the online application, heard back within the week inviting me to a telephone interview.

Telephone interview was split into three parts: questions about Accenture and why I wanted to work for them, competency-based questions ("describe a situation when...") and a short case study at the end. Was called the next day to invite me to an assessment centre.

Assessment centre was only a morning (approximately 9.00am-12.45pm). There were a few un-assessed parts: manager presentation and Q&A with a current analyst, and two assessed parts: group exercise (split into groups to discuss solutions Accenture can offer for companies merging) and a 1-on-1 interview (part of this followed on from the solutions in the morning, the other part was asking about my understanding of and interest in Accenture).

They said they will get back to us in 10-15 working days, so still waiting to hear on the outcome of my application.

Interview Questions
    • Why specifically should clients come to us over our competitors?   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Warwick, West Midlands, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warwick, West Midlands, England

I applied online - interviewed at Accenture.

I applied online. Next day got a call to schedule phone interview with HR. During the phone screen interview you would be asked behavioral interview questions,so be well prepared for that.

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in May 2014.

Very straightforward interview process. There were three interviews with area managers and one HR interview. Excellent communication and status updates throughout. I felt they really cared about me as a person and they really wanted me to join the company. I also liked the technology aspects of the interview as I did one video interview where it was great to talk "in person."

Interview Questions
    I negotiated based on factual historical data and got a little more.

Software As A Service (SaaS) Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in June 2014.

A really supportive recruitment agency put me forward for this role. Initially I was successful on the phone interview with one of the senior consultants. But for the next stage luckily I had a contact who previously worked at Accenture and could give me some real advice about the culture and how to prepare for the more difficult competency-based HR questions which formed the second half of the 2.5 hour long 1:1 interview. Unfortunately, although the talk through my previous career with the Case MD started well, I struggled with the model scenario. After that the questions became quite personal and afterwards i realised that this may not be the type of company I'd be happy working for.

Interview Questions
    • Why haven't you gained the specific qualification "x"?   View Answer

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Accenture in March 2014.

Applied online in March 2014. Got phone interview 2 days later. The telephone interview least for 1 hour, including a mini case study in the end. There are motivation questions, e.g., why do you choose consulting and Do you know of any projects Accenture has worked on?. (prepare as much as cases you can, they asked me 4 but I only prepared 3....). Other questions are competency based, such as example for leadership, example for teamwork and example for improving a process. The case study was not to difficult but you need make sure your answers are logical.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you adapt your way of doing things into the new environment   Answer Question

Capital Markets Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in June 2014.

first round was a skills interview followed by a HR interview

 The Skills Based interview focuses on your past experience. What was your specific remit and responsibilities in your last role? What were the nature of the roles you have worked on? How complex were they? What have you achieved? Where you have excelled in past roles? Where do you want to take your career?
     The interviewer is simply looking to answer the question can you do the job, what does your experience cover and where are your limits.
     Accenture will only be focussing on relevant experience to the role which will typically focus on large scale change and transformation opposed to BAU / Support roles (avoid talking about the latter).
     They will be looking to try and gauge what level of seniority you could be aligned to within Accenture and there are often questions around past responsibilities (including typical stakeholders engaged, size of budgets, team leadership and mentoring).
     Format – typically the interviewer “dives right in” with questions and makes time at the end for you to ask questions and discuss Accenture and the specific practice / opportunity.

Interview Questions
    • how would you estimate the number of mobile phones sold in france   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture in November 2013.

There were 3 interview process: Telephonic Interview - which was really simple. Its basically same type of question. you can Google to check the question.
    HR Interview - it was almost similar to telephonic interview, a bit elaborated. Be ready to answer about your university projects and experience.
    Technical Interview - again depends on the interviewer. If you have mentioned about any previous experience then expect some drilling on the projects you have done . If not general java, oop concept, database etc.

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!