Accenture

Relevance Date Difficulty

Capital Markets Consultant Interview

Capital Markets Consultant
London, England

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in June 2014.

Interview Details first round was a skills interview followed by a HR interview

 The Skills Based interview focuses on your past experience. What was your specific remit and responsibilities in your last role? What were the nature of the roles you have worked on? How complex were they? What have you achieved? Where you have excelled in past roles? Where do you want to take your career?
 The interviewer is simply looking to answer the question can you do the job, what does your experience cover and where are your limits.
 Accenture will only be focussing on relevant experience to the role which will typically focus on large scale change and transformation opposed to BAU / Support roles (avoid talking about the latter).
 They will be looking to try and gauge what level of seniority you could be aligned to within Accenture and there are often questions around past responsibilities (including typical stakeholders engaged, size of budgets, team leadership and mentoring).
 Format – typically the interviewer “dives right in” with questions and makes time at the end for you to ask questions and discuss Accenture and the specific practice / opportunity.

Interview Question – how would you estimate the number of mobile phones sold in france   Answer Question

Analyst

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Accenture in March 2014.

Interview Details Applied online in March 2014. Got phone interview 2 days later. The telephone interview least for 1 hour, including a mini case study in the end. There are motivation questions, e.g., why do you choose consulting and Do you know of any projects Accenture has worked on?. (prepare as much as cases you can, they asked me 4 but I only prepared 3....). Other questions are competency based, such as example for leadership, example for teamwork and example for improving a process. The case study was not to difficult but you need make sure your answers are logical.

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you adapt your way of doing things into the new environment   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Associate Software Engineer
London, England

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture in November 2013.

Interview Details There were 3 interview process: Telephonic Interview - which was really simple. Its basically same type of question. you can Google to check the question.
HR Interview - it was almost similar to telephonic interview, a bit elaborated. Be ready to answer about your university projects and experience.
Technical Interview - again depends on the interviewer. If you have mentioned about any previous experience then expect some drilling on the projects you have done . If not general java, oop concept, database etc.

Recruitment Specialist Interview

Recruitment Specialist

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details Initial coms were well presented with an introductory phone conversation and interview. I was then brought in for a face to face to interview at the Kingston offices which was a pleasant environment and a well laid out format.

Interview Question – "When have you gone above and beyond expectations outside of your daily work remit?"   View Answer

London, England

The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details First was a phone interview followed by 3 face to face interviews spread over the course of 3 weeks. I'd prepare as I would for any job and research as much as possible. They seemed very interested in my personality, hobbies and achievements outside of work, so be prepared to talk about this.

Interview Question – Can you calculate how many tennis balls are used during the course of Wimbledon   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Graduate

Interviewed at Accenture

Interview Details Fast tracked process after attending an event, a video interview with standard behavioural questions. Next was the assessment centre.
Assessment centre consisted of a group case study, an individual project planning and HR interview.

Interview Question – Standard competency questions   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

Interviewed at Accenture

Interview Details Initially received an email notifying me of my selection for a telephone interview.
10 days later I received a phone call informing me that I had progressed to the next stage i.e. face to face interview.
The interview went well. It was thorough in an atmosphere was relaxed but professional. They went through my cv in great detail.

Interview Question – What do you consider to be the key challenges of using Agile methodology?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Internship

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details I had 2 interviews with Accenture after speaking with a representative at a college career fair. Both were very typical of what one would expect from an interview - no question was out of the ordinary. Interviews were professional, each started out with a few general questions and some small talk.

Interview Question – Give us an example of a time when you had to create a longterm schedule for something.   Answer Question

London, England

I applied online - interviewed at Accenture in April 2014.

Interview Details I had only one phone interview which was straight forward. The assessment center is the hardest one, but if you prepare its fine. Just remember to be calm and to be aware of the time.

Interview Question – assessment center was quite straight forward, but they ask you some tricky questions in the last interview stage at the end of the ac regarding the case study you were doing with the group. The trick is to remain calm and just answer as you think and make sure you justify!   View Answer

Analyst Consulting Group Interview

Analyst Consulting Group
London, England

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in May 2014.

Interview Details I submitted my application online after an employee referral and was contacted about 2 weeks later to set up a first round phone interview. There were three components to the interview. There were motivational/knowledge-based questions (Why do you want to work for Accenture? Who are some of Accenture's competitors?), behavioral questions (Tell me about a time when you displayed leadership qualities. Tell me about a time when you faced uncertainty and achieved greatness.), and a case study.

Interview Question – In the case study, the interviewer specifically stated what the main problem was that the company was facing. When she asked me to list three problems, I thought that I was supposed to think out-of-the-box and draw conclusions based on all of the information already presented, so I intentionally avoided reiterating the problem that she had stated first. Do not do what I did! My interviewer was clearly frustrated and I knew from that moment that I had no chance of progressing to the next round. Repeat what your interviewer says word for word and do not try to be creative with your answers. It is not what they are looking for. Best of luck!   Answer Question

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!