Accenture

Updated 19 Nov 2014
3,279 Interview Reviews

2.9

Consultant Interview

There were three interviews conducted, all in same day. First was HR , Second was Skills interview by a Manager and then Case Type interview by a Senior Manager

Interview Questions
    • The case interview went nowhere ! The case was a bit vague and I could not get to where the interviewer wanted me to go.   Answer Question

Management Consulting Analyst Interview

I spent a great deal of time compiling information from across their social networks to complete my application. The preparation time for the application is horrendous, especially given at such an early stage.

I graduated from a London business school with first class honours and had additional work experience, but wasn't even offered an interview. This shows that you not only need a good degree but also demonstrate that you are exceptional, given the vast number of applicants they have.

Interview Questions
    • In what ways does Accenture use technology to help its clients improve their business?   Answer Question

Graduate Consulting Programmer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in October 2014.

Lengthy online application process with a lot of written questions such as "Why Accenture?", "What is the role of an Analyst?", and "How does Accenture use technology?". The application process takes much longer than equivalent processes for other firms (Especially in strategy consulting). It is also fairly arbitrary whether you get through; I applied two years running with a very similar application and was successful only the second time round.

After this I was invited for a one hour telephone interview. It was with someone from HR and felt more like being called by someone from a call centre than a professional interview. The interview was in three sections, the first about how well you know the firm, the second about your competencies and the last was a short case study. The case study was quite easy, although try to know as many Accenture products as possible so you can reference them in your answer.

I fell down on the knowledge of Accenture section. I hadn't done enough research and didn't answer questions like "how is Accenture structured?", well enough. If you do your research, practice competency answers and know a bit about technology it isn't too hard an interview.

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

I was contacted through the recruiter and when i made the application to go through, it took 4 weeks to complete the process.
    First was the telephonic round, hr round for an hour was quite straight forward, asking about past experiences and skills, also couple of behavioural questions.
    Second round was after 1.5 weeks time, face to face with a senior manager, who was quite friendly, it was more like chatting than interview. We discussed on my previous employer, my roles and various tools used. Few technical questions on informatica and cognos. What you write in ur CV is very important, questions will be based on that. After the interview for an hour, i did the case study as i was mentioned before the interview. I was asked to design a high level data model.

Process Excellence & Change Enablement Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

1. Online Application (including situational judgment test)
    2. Telephone Interview (including a series of questions regarding your understanding of Accenture's business, your experience (competency-based), and a small case study)
    3. Assessment Centre

Tips:
    1. Thoroughly prepare 3-5 case studies on Accenture's website, you should be able to talk in-depth about how Accenture helped the client in that case).
    2. Be simple and sharp.

Interview Questions

The start date is too late for me.

Management Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Basic Application, Telephone Competency Interview, Assessment Centre

Very basic situational judgement test completed before application details are even filled in. The application is fairly basic for a graduate consulting position and there are no further online tests. The next stage is a telephone interview asking pretty much only competency questions.

Eg.
    1. Why Consulting
    2. Why Accenture
    3. How are we different from our competitors
    4. Tell me about our different service lines
    5. How have you demonstrated leadership, good communication, teamwork etc

There is then a small case-study over the phone but again it is fairly basic.

The assessment centre is case study based followed by an individual interview.

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Sent an application online. After that There were two interviews: first one on the telephone and the second one-to-one at the London office. General conversation for both interviews. There weren't many technical questions asked and was more of a check of your CV to expand on those points.

Analyst Consulting Group (Graduate Programmer) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Filled out the online application, heard back within the week inviting me to a telephone interview.

Telephone interview was split into three parts: questions about Accenture and why I wanted to work for them, competency-based questions ("describe a situation when...") and a short case study at the end. Was called the next day to invite me to an assessment centre.

Assessment centre was only a morning (approximately 9.00am-12.45pm). There were a few un-assessed parts: manager presentation and Q&A with a current analyst, and two assessed parts: group exercise (split into groups to discuss solutions Accenture can offer for companies merging) and a 1-on-1 interview (part of this followed on from the solutions in the morning, the other part was asking about my understanding of and interest in Accenture).

They said they will get back to us in 10-15 working days, so still waiting to hear on the outcome of my application.

Interview Questions
    • Why specifically should clients come to us over our competitors?   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warwick, West Midlands, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warwick, West Midlands, England

I applied online – interviewed at Accenture.

I applied online. Next day got a call to schedule phone interview with HR. During the phone screen interview you would be asked behavioral interview questions,so be well prepared for that.

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Accenture in September 2014.

Hello all,
                    I applied for test analyst position at Accenture NewCastle upon tyne online. Got called next day for a telephonic interview. Which was next working day and went quiet good , my interviewer was a lovely lady. She asked general behavioural questions which you can easily google. I prepared all my answers in advance thinking about job/ university situations which I had to handle recently. Replied confidently. She told me that I was confident too. In the interview email sent from Accenture it was written that I will get know the outcome of my first interview within 10 working days. Still waiting for any response.

Interview Questions
    • Not really, but they will ask for the outcome of any actions that you might have taken in a situation   Answer Question