Accenture

3,290 Interview Reviews

2.9

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in November 2013.

There were 3 interview process: Telephonic Interview - which was really simple. Its basically same type of question. you can Google to check the question.
    HR Interview - it was almost similar to telephonic interview, a bit elaborated. Be ready to answer about your university projects and experience.
    Technical Interview - again depends on the interviewer. If you have mentioned about any previous experience then expect some drilling on the projects you have done . If not general java, oop concept, database etc.

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in November 2013.

Online application followed by a telephone interview. The interview consisted of questions about Accenture and consulting followed by competency questions and a small case study.

Interview Questions
    • A bank is losing customers to competitors due to not having an online presence. How would you go about solving this problem?   Answer Question

Analyst Consulting Group Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in November 2013.

Filled in online application form and was contacted a couple of weeks later for a telephone interview. Half an hour long interview covering competency question, knowledge of Accenture and a case study. I feel that I ultimately fell down on my lack of preparation for my case study and not having prepared enough for competency questions.

Interview Questions
    • After naming IBM and Capgemini as Accenture's main competitors in technology I was pushed for even more, despite having named other companies already.
      Case study asked me to help a company who was having trouble integrating its systems but lacked funds to invest in a specific platform.
        Answer Question

Strategy Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Accenture in October 2013.

After applying, invited to a two round interview process. One with a Potentia Interview and another case interview.
    The Potentia is an article with a topic that has an ambivalent argument. Your goal is to summarize the article and then to explain why those statements were made, how would you deal with such a situation and give concrete examples. They will ask you to hypothetically assume what would happen in 5-10 years time. There is no right or wrong answers, but you should be talking as much as possible and repeat yourself as least as possible.

Interview Questions
    • No real difficult questions. Just read about many topics and be ready to give your opinion on various subjects. The case was a regular management consulting case, with market sizing and pricing questions   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in October 2013.

1st stage phone interview, lasted 45 mins. A lady from Hour rang me. Asked me questions about my cv history, basically asking me to confirm my employers and dates. Then there were questions: explain gap analysis. Explain how you gather requirements. Explain 2 scenarios where you have had to deal with differing opinion and what was the outcome.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected was Gap Analysis. But I had an understanding of it. Which is a comparism of the past and the fututre state.   View Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in October 2013.

The questions were mostly competency based and your knowledge about Accenture.
    Some example would be why accenture/consulting, what does Accenture do, how does Accenture use its technology to help its clients.

My case study was a little different, it's about a utility company being fines by regulators. Just be calm and ask the interviewer to repeat the paragraph or questions if you can't catch it.

Got through to AC but haven't done it yet.

Interview Questions
    • How does Accenture differentiate itself from its competitors   Answer Question

Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture.

Hiring process was semi formal, my manager had worked with hiring manager, plus a friend had moved across. Three sets of interviews , first consulting case, second technical and third HR. the consulting case was more role play. The technical interview went through all the projects from the past. The HR interview was agreeing on time of joining and delaying the reference check until i wanted my then employers to know of my planed move.

Interview Questions
    Negotiated for pay and joining dates

Grad ACG Role Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Accenture.

Tough telephone interview (relatively) - 6 competency questions, usually organisations ask for 3. The other questions are available from wikijobs. I faired ok, but the competition must be very intense and didn't get an offer. I had prepared for the casestudy which was on a supermarket with out of stock products. I'm 99% sure my downfall was a lack of a very strong interest in technology, I didn't flag up much of an interest in it in the initial answers and in the case study, whilst I was good on the analysis, I didn't flag up where technology would be coming in (although I implied it in terms of analytics for example), and I didn't do well on the follow up q. on tech.

Supply Chain and Procurement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Interview with HR followed by 2 competency based interviews with line manager and a senior manager above her

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were fairly typical for competency based interviews. Nothing too unexpected.   Answer Question

Placement Student Interview

First round telephone interview. This consisted mostly of competency based questions, such as leadership experience, and how i would deal with different situations. This also involved a very basic case study. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes and was very pleasant, the interviewer clearly knew what he was doing.

Interview Questions
    • We had to do a case study and then present it, and then when I was presenting it, the parameters got changed and had to adapt quickly   Answer Question

Had an offer from another company that I valued more