Accenture

3,557 Interview Reviews

2.9

Accenture Technology Solutions Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture in February 2014.

Fairly long application form, then 40-minute phone interview, and finally face-to-face HR and skills-based interviews (1 hour each)

The face-to-face HR interview was basically a repeat of the phone interview, and I didn't get any programming-related questions at all (not even in the skills-based interview). I'd recommend brushing up on Accenture as a whole (including the difference between ACG and ATS), as well as knowing the general software development life-cycle like the back of your hand. In addition, a few more specific methodologies (like Agile and spiral) would be pretty good to know.

Interview Questions
    • Comparing the Agile development model to the waterfall model. What are the advantages/disadvantages of each approach?   Answer Question

I wasn't comfortable about their work culture.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in February 2014.

Consisted of a first stage interview with a capital markets manager. Went through the why questions. Why Accenture? Why Consulting? etc..
    2nd stage was a HR interview which were typical behavioural questions and salary expectations.
    Final stage case study and behavioural questions with an MD.

Interview Questions
    • What is the single biggest challenge in your role?   View Answer
    No room for negotiation

Accenture Consulting Group Assessment Centre Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

I applied online – interviewed at Accenture in February 2014.

First interview - phone interview. Took about 45 minutes and fallowed the structure outlined in the email candidates get beforehand.

Assessment centre:
    Group exercise: 5 people, 30 minutes. Task was to pick 4 solutions to a problem presented in a video.
    Project planning: individual, 15 minutes. Task was to put activities on a provided timeline and bear in mind when activities can overlap and when one must follow another.
    One to one interview: 30 minutes. First part - presenting the project plan. Second part - questions similar to the phone interview questions.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected one to one interview question - "what were your main objectives concerning this Assessment Centre?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Written skills test, followed by phone interview, followed by assessment centre & case studies. Very quick turnaround between stages.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in January 2014.

I submitted an application online, and the following day I was invited for a phone interview.
    I prepared for the phone interview by learning a few of Accenture's client cases, understanding the graduate scheme and what would be expected of me as an analyst. I also practiced competency questions on teamwork, dealing with challenges etc.
    I passed the phone interview and attended an assessment centre.
    The day consisted of a group activity based on a video case study. It lasted thirty minutes and we had to work together to come up with solutions for different categories. Based on our chosen solutions we had to complete an individual project planning exercise. Then we had a 1:1 interview with a consultant where we discussed our reasoning for the structure of our plan. I was also asked some of the competency questions that had come up in my phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • There were no particularly difficult questions, just make sure you know a few case studies. If I had not prepared for this I would have found it really difficult.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

Submit CV and cover letter with long document of questions about Accenture that need answering. You can use their website for this. Then a telephone interview. He wasn't particularly friendly, and very difficult to get rapport with. First few questions were about Accenture, then standard competency qts and then a mini case study. No feedback.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult qts. Tell me about a time you have shown resilience. etc   Answer Question

Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newbury, England
    Anonymous Employee in Newbury, England

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in January 2014.

Applied online and was scheduled for a telephone interview in about 2 weeks. Telephone interview lasted about 50 mins and received a response for the outcome of my interview in 11 days as opposed to the 10 days stated in their email.

Interview Questions
    • I did not have any technical questions, more situational judgement/ behavioural type questions.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

First round was a telephonic interview which was a typical basic interview to gauge communication skills and to understand my work experience, etc. This was conducted by a manager. Following the telephonic interview there was a face to face interview conducted by a Senior Executive. This was a case study based assessment. I was given a situation of company merger and 20 min. of time to study the case and prepare a strategy for the client from Systems Integration point of view. Usually for the case study there is no definitive answer, what they wanted to understand is your thinking pattern, ability to analyse the situation and different solutions/ options you can provide to the given problem. Following the case study there was a HR interview on the same day.

Graduate Analyst Interview

Similar process - online application, telephone call and assessment centre

Contact your buddy - mine was very friendly!

Took 9 working days to get back to me, so dont worry if they take a while to respond.

Interview Questions
    • Questions fairly typical - what was difficult where the private activities (making a timeline)   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in December 2013.

Applied online, had the new webcam interview process (HireVue), realtively straight forward but there is no leeway on the time you are allowed to answer the question (3 mins) so you must ensure you finish or be cut off mid-sentence. Up until this point it was well organised and a relatively painless process. Assessment day was fairly tough, very little time in the group session and it is luck of the draw as to what your scenario will be.

Interview Questions
    • Although not a business case in the traditonal sense of the word, do ensure you have a grasp of the basic outline of these. You will be asked in a group to come up with a solution to a buisness case in which you are each given an area e.g. processes, technology etc and have to come to an agreement as to what action to take subject to budget and time constraints. Afterwards you will be privately asked to write a contingency plan for it and justify your answers.   Answer Question