Accenture

Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant Interview

Consultant
London, England

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Accenture in October 2012.

Interview Details 2nd stage interview

Interview Question – Group exercise on traditional business moving to online only   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very fair

Analyst Interview

Analyst
London, England

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accenture in October 2013.

Interview Details The questions were mostly competency based and your knowledge about Accenture.
Some example would be why accenture/consulting, what does Accenture do, how does Accenture use its technology to help its clients.

My case study was a little different, it's about a utility company being fines by regulators. Just be calm and ask the interviewer to repeat the paragraph or questions if you can't catch it.

Got through to AC but haven't done it yet.

Interview Question – How does Accenture differentiate itself from its competitors   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
London, England

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Accenture in April 2013.

Interview Details This was the first process of the interview which was the phone call. Progressing from that would have led to the first face to face, there would be a second face to face before securing the job can be guaranteed.

Interview Question – The interviewer asked: What is your biggest achievement besides anything you might have stated in your CV. It also has to be related to your profession. What would you change here if you were given the chance?   View Answer

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details Hiring process was semi formal, my manager had worked with hiring manager, plus a friend had moved across. Three sets of interviews , first consulting case, second technical and third HR. the consulting case was more role play. The technical interview went through all the projects from the past. The HR interview was agreeing on time of joining and delaying the reference check until i wanted my then employers to know of my planed move.

Interview Question – Nothing stood out   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiated for pay and joining dates

Graduate Consultant Interview

Graduate Consultant
London, England

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Accenture in August 2013.

Interview Details Pre-interview phase: consisting of four short essays (roughly 500 words, a little more). Basically, you'll need to really research the website in order to answer the questions (what's a day of an analyst like? What do we do in our consulting?)

Telephone Interview: Three part interview consisting of questions on competency, the company, and a test case study. Pretty simple stuff if you've done the research for the previous questions.

Assessment day: Longer test case with other candidates testing your ability to work together and develop a project plan. Also consists of another competency overview.

Interview Question – It's not difficult, but the question that sometimes catches people off guard: "Who are our competitors? In what areas?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Isn't one really

Grad ACG Role Interview

Grad ACG Role

I applied online and interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details Tough telephone interview (relatively) - 6 competency questions, usually organisations ask for 3. The other questions are available from wikijobs. I faired ok, but the competition must be very intense and didn't get an offer. I had prepared for the casestudy which was on a supermarket with out of stock products. I'm 99% sure my downfall was a lack of a very strong interest in technology, I didn't flag up much of an interest in it in the initial answers and in the case study, whilst I was good on the analysis, I didn't flag up where technology would be coming in (although I implied it in terms of analytics for example), and I didn't do well on the follow up q. on tech.

Supply Chain and Procurement Interview

Supply Chain and Procurement
London, England

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details Interview with HR followed by 2 competency based interviews with line manager and a senior manager above her

Interview Question – Most questions were fairly typical for competency based interviews. Nothing too unexpected.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
London, England

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in April 2011.

Interview Details Surprisingly easy.
Step 1 - Phone call with an existing member of staff around the level you are going for. Questions around core competencies and experiences " tell about a time when you........"
Step 2 - In person interview with an MD - basic questions about why you want to work there, strengths and weaknesses etc, then a mini case study but a fairly easy one in my case
Step 3 - HR interview - more core competency questions and basic admin stuff

Negotiation Details – Market was bad and I was desperate for a job so I didn't negotiate salary but should have done in hindsight

User Experience Interview

User Experience
London, England

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in May 2013.

Interview Details Initial phone call, meeting in person, business case and last phone call from HR

Interview Question – About management skills from HR   Answer Question

Placement Student Interview

Placement Student

Interviewed at Accenture

Interview Details First round telephone interview. This consisted mostly of competency based questions, such as leadership experience, and how i would deal with different situations. This also involved a very basic case study. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes and was very pleasant, the interviewer clearly knew what he was doing.

Interview Question – We had to do a case study and then present it, and then when I was presenting it, the parameters got changed and had to adapt quickly   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Had an offer from another company that I valued more