Accenture

2.9

Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newbury, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newbury, England

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in January 2014.

Applied online and was scheduled for a telephone interview in about 2 weeks. Telephone interview lasted about 50 mins and received a response for the outcome of my interview in 11 days as opposed to the 10 days stated in their email.

Interview Questions
    • I did not have any technical questions, more situational judgement/ behavioural type questions.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture.

First round was a telephonic interview which was a typical basic interview to gauge communication skills and to understand my work experience, etc. This was conducted by a manager. Following the telephonic interview there was a face to face interview conducted by a Senior Executive. This was a case study based assessment. I was given a situation of company merger and 20 min. of time to study the case and prepare a strategy for the client from Systems Integration point of view. Usually for the case study there is no definitive answer, what they wanted to understand is your thinking pattern, ability to analyse the situation and different solutions/ options you can provide to the given problem. Following the case study there was a HR interview on the same day.

Graduate Analyst Interview

Similar process - online application, telephone call and assessment centre

Contact your buddy - mine was very friendly!

Took 9 working days to get back to me, so dont worry if they take a while to respond.

Interview Questions
    • Questions fairly typical - what was difficult where the private activities (making a timeline)   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in December 2013.

Applied online, had the new webcam interview process (HireVue), realtively straight forward but there is no leeway on the time you are allowed to answer the question (3 mins) so you must ensure you finish or be cut off mid-sentence. Up until this point it was well organised and a relatively painless process. Assessment day was fairly tough, very little time in the group session and it is luck of the draw as to what your scenario will be.

Interview Questions
    • Although not a business case in the traditonal sense of the word, do ensure you have a grasp of the basic outline of these. You will be asked in a group to come up with a solution to a buisness case in which you are each given an area e.g. processes, technology etc and have to come to an agreement as to what action to take subject to budget and time constraints. Afterwards you will be privately asked to write a contingency plan for it and justify your answers.   Answer Question

Analyst Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online – interviewed at Accenture in December 2013.

There is a long application form designed to test the motivations of the candidate.

The phone interview consists of general awareness questions about ACN, the role of a consultant and the industry. It is important to be able to discuss previous projects performed by the company (see case studies). The competency based questions are the classics (e.g. Give me an example of a situation when you...). They read a short case study and ask you to identify the key problems and suggest a solution(s).

The test centre consists of a group exercise, individual project planning exercise and final interview. There is very little preparation that will help at this stage. I would recommend reviewing the project life-cycle and Gant charts.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in November 2013.

There were 3 interview process: Telephonic Interview - which was really simple. Its basically same type of question. you can Google to check the question.
    HR Interview - it was almost similar to telephonic interview, a bit elaborated. Be ready to answer about your university projects and experience.
    Technical Interview - again depends on the interviewer. If you have mentioned about any previous experience then expect some drilling on the projects you have done . If not general java, oop concept, database etc.

Technology Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in November 2013.

Online application followed by a telephone interview. The interview consisted of questions about Accenture and consulting followed by competency questions and a small case study.

Interview Questions
    • A bank is losing customers to competitors due to not having an online presence. How would you go about solving this problem?   Answer Question

Analyst Consulting Group Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accenture in November 2013.

Filled in online application form and was contacted a couple of weeks later for a telephone interview. Half an hour long interview covering competency question, knowledge of Accenture and a case study. I feel that I ultimately fell down on my lack of preparation for my case study and not having prepared enough for competency questions.

Interview Questions
    • After naming IBM and Capgemini as Accenture's main competitors in technology I was pushed for even more, despite having named other companies already.
      Case study asked me to help a company who was having trouble integrating its systems but lacked funds to invest in a specific platform.

Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Accenture in November 2013.

Clear, and concise process with good feedback. The start to finish of the process took longer than I anticipted and I need to contact them a few time to update on progress and to drive forward next steps. References and referee checking was the most through I have come across in my career. As a result this stage took some time

Strategy Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Accenture in October 2013.

After applying, invited to a two round interview process. One with a Potentia Interview and another case interview.
    The Potentia is an article with a topic that has an ambivalent argument. Your goal is to summarize the article and then to explain why those statements were made, how would you deal with such a situation and give concrete examples. They will ask you to hypothetically assume what would happen in 5-10 years time. There is no right or wrong answers, but you should be talking as much as possible and repeat yourself as least as possible.

Interview Questions
    • No real difficult questions. Just read about many topics and be ready to give your opinion on various subjects. The case was a regular management consulting case, with market sizing and pricing questions   Answer Question