Accenture

2,672 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Procurement Interview

London, England

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details No standard process

Negotiation Details – Negotiate before you join, HR rule the roost and won't negotiate once you're in.

Consultant Interview

Consultant
London, England

I applied online and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details 3 interviews.
1st with Manager and HR
2nd with Senior Manager
3rd with Partner

Interview Question – Nothing diffiucult if you are prepared!
The process is open and they don't try to trip you up.
They are just trying to find out more about you and how you cope / deal with certain situations.
  Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager

I applied online - interviewed at Accenture in July 2013.

Interview Details HR first, usual questions. 2nd was with owner of the team area.
3rd with Members of the team.

Programmer Interview

Programmer
London, England

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in February 2012.

Interview Details Phone interview is first, it is a personal interview about yourself and your problem solving abilities.
If successful, one to two weeks later you will receive an email or call about having a second interview. This will be an in person, technical interview about what you have studied/are studying and they will be happy to go into detail. Talk passionately about what it is in technology that interests you - programming? Hardware? AI? etc. be positive!

Research Accenture in advance, look at case studies and competitors. Find out what separates Accenture from their competitors.

Interview Question – "Name a time when you worked in a team and things didn't quite work out"
There are lots of these style questions and you may find yourself exaggerating or extending the truth.
If so, make sure you end your "experience" with a solution. They're really looking for solutions, not problems. (This is interview 1; Phone)
  View Answer

Manager Interview

Manager
London, England

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accenture in February 2009.

Interview Details Joined as graduate on the grad scheme. First telephone interview with HR, then follow up interview with an existing Manager/Consultant, and then final step with assessment day - standard group exercises, etc, to demonstrate you can work with others and aren't an egomaniac...

Interview Question – None - genuinely pretty easy questions about your thoughts on technology consulting.   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details Online application
Online technical test
Face to face

Interview Question – Every part is comfortable   Answer Question

Analyst Management Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Accenture in July 2013.

Interview Details Telephone interview : first question asked my about a voluntary work i included on my cv. second part asking you why accenture and how accenture helps, thirdly a mini case study.

Interview Question – mini study is hard   View Answer

Analyst Consulting Group Interview

London, England

I applied online and interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details straight forward. cooperate in group and think with innovation and you ll nail it.

Interview Question – not difficult if u prepare for it   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Contract Specialist Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Accenture in July 2013.

Interview Details Telephone competency (Basic) and general question interview with HR - Stage . I was not expecting a competency based question in Stage 1 of the interview process.

If success with phase 1, there will be a full competency interview with hiring manager.

I had an interview with the HR Representative on the 4th July, My file has now been passed to the hiring manager who will decide on my suitability for the role and called for a face to face interview. I have been advised this may take between 8 - 10 days.

More interview maybe required after the Stage 2.

Interview Question – How much do you expect to earn.

I was not prepared for this question....
  Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Web Developer
London, England

I applied online and interviewed at Accenture.

Interview Details Applied online, via accenture career website. Got a telephone interview with HR.
Then got technical test with IKM.
Waiting for the result