Accountemps Interview Questions

Updated 11 Oct 2014
Updated 11 Oct 2014

2.1

Accounting Interview

They called me based on resume on Career Builder. I had an interview with a consultant and now I check in once a week to let them know I am available for work.

Temporary Employee Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Accountemps.

Very simple interview process. They will ask for some personal information for paperwork and background checks. Then the actual face to face interview simply asks about work experience. Lasted about 10 minutes.

Interview Questions
    They will call you when a job that is right the fit for you comes. You can then accept the job or not. Extremely easy, they essentially did all the work of finding the job and presenting you.

Temporary Accounting Position Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Accountemps.

Simply signed some forms, and answered some questions about the resume. They tried to find temporary positions for candidate who went througn the process, but no guarantee that there would be suitable position. Resume will be kept on file for 6 months.

Data Entry Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Accountemps in September 2014.

It's a super easy interview, most of my time was spending on the forms. After the interview, they scheduled me to have another interview with the company who hires the data entry clerk. The second interview was not difficult too, just regular questions, no unexpected things. They didn't choose me because they are more interested in the guy who has customer service experience.

Accounting Temp Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accountemps.

After I applied couple positions online, one of the recruiters called me and set up an interview with me about one week later. Before the interview, they emailed me a link to complete a quiz. It is just basic knowledge about Word and Excel. During the interview, they just go through your resume and ask you about your desirable wage and interested companies. In the same week of the interview, they called me again, and got me on an assignment with an international company.

Not able to negotiate.

Accountant Interview

Called them to set up a time to meet. Filled out paperwork for 20 minutes. Interview was about 29 minutes Just like a regular interview. Looked over my resume. Asked me to give a brief overview of what I did. I was to still look for jobs but to update them on who I sent resumes to.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were on my work experience and what my hourly rate would be.   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Accountemps in August 2014.

applied online, phone interview, Filled out paperworks, a regular interview. Looked over my resume. Asked me to give a brief overview of what I did. No difficult questions were asked during the interview. No unexpected questions come to mind.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Accountemps in August 2014.

Skills tests and interview were good. Fist there was a phone interview and then went in for a sit down interview. Took the skills test at the same time.

No negotiation.

Bookkeeper Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Accountemps.

I applied online and contacted them shortly after. I was told to come in for an interview. I dressed professionally and brought 2 forms of id and my resume, as I was told to.

Accountant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Accountemps.

The interview didn't surprise me much. The interview paperwork took about a half hour to complete and then they asked me to "Tell me about yourself." Then again, they never got back to me about temporary work. They told me that there was no work available yet. I have a degree in accounting and they said that there was no work.