Accountemps Interview Questions

Updated 31 Mar 2015
Updated 31 Mar 2015

2.1

Temp Or Temp-to-Hire Positions Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accountemps (Irvine, CA (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

If you've ever worked with a Temp agency, the procedures are pretty standard - complete application, submit resume and references. Read and sign a packet of documents, and tax form and complete a set of their computerized skills tests. Thereafter, meet with a staffing agent to review your experience and discuss what and where you'll be paid.

Interview Questions

• How much are you willing to accept a job for? What is the lowest you take?   1 Answer

Temporary Position Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accountemps (Hartford, CT (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

Lot of paper work to fill out when you get there. One on one interview with one of the staffing managers. You will go over your assessment scores and talk about positions you are interested in.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be reasonable, but do not settle if you feel like you qualify for more that is being offered.

Data Entry Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accountemps in August 2013.

Interview

I was called in for a interview, the person on the phone was very rude. When I came in for my interview, though the hiring manager was ver nice. Simple questions about education and work history. Only downside they expect a lot of your time through the whole job search. They expect weekly updates from you.

Senior Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accountemps (West Palm Beach, FL (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

Called and asked if I could discuss potential opportunities with them. Received appointment for next day.

Interview Questions

• Was just asked in detail about my resume   1 Answer

Accounting Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Accountemps.

Interview

I applied online and got a call the following day. I was asked to do a few tests online; excel, data entry, accounting clerk. Went in for interview, got asked questions about past jobs; what I did? who I reported to? A typical day in the position I was working in? Why I left?

Interview Questions

• How many accounts were there in the bank reconciliation in my previous job?   1 Answer

Accounting Clerk Interview

Interview

I applied online for an accounting clerk position and I received a call a couple of days later. The phone call was about what I was looking for and scheduled a day for me to come in. It was very short and simple. The day before my in person interview I received an email regarding skills test on A/P, A/R, and excel. They were timed but no time limit and were all multiple choice. I went in the next day and the recruiter and I basically went through my resume and asked about specifics of my situation such as when am I available, desired pay, etc. After the interview he introduced me to another recruiter because they had a job that just came up that they believed would be perfect for me but they never contacted me back about it

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. Just asked me to explain different things on my resume   Answer Question

Temp Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accountemps (Philadelphia, PA (US)).

Interview

Initially I have receive a telephone call from a recruiter for a position which I was clearly unqualified for so. So, she invited me anyways to come the next day. First thing to be expected when walking in is that there will be a good amount of other people there at their location being interviewed as well. First thing I have encountered is a mountain of paper work which needed to be filled and signed. This would take roughly 20 minutes to complete.

The next thing, I had an interview with the recruiter to go over the typical stuff [Minimum pay, Hours, Going over the resume].

No offer/assignment of any sort was made.

Temp Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accountemps (Hauppauge, NY (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

I was scheduled for 11. I arrived 15 minutes early, and the desk attendant had me fill out some professional skills questionnaire on a computer. Then by the time 11 came around, Instead of meeting a person to talk to about accountemps; the attendant gave me a big stack of papers to sign, social security numbers and legal consent forms. I was taken aback by this, and decided this was not what I wanted to do.

Data Entry Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accountemps (San Francisco, CA (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

Applied online. Got a reply from them after a week or so. Had a interview with them in the morning and during that process there was aot of filling out paper work. They require references which sucks for people with no work experience or internship during college. Didn't do so well but they offered alot of information on how to improve your skill set to better your chances of getting a entry level position.

Junior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Accountemps (New York, NY (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

Its a very general one to one interview. I got a phone call from HR a week ago and I went to the interview. Just very general HR questions.

Interview Questions

• Asked me a lot specific things about Excel and Access.   Answer Question