Accountemps

80 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Staff Accountant Interview

Interviewed at Accountemps

Interview Details Responded to an ad for Staff Accountant and was contacted by a recruiter. I was interviewed by the recruiter and given several assessment tests.

Interview Question – What are my weaknesses or areas of improvement?   Answer Question

Data Entry Interview

Interviewed at Accountemps

Interview Details Interview was extremely pleasant. The recruiters are very busy however and try to make it as short as possible.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected for this entry position   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Richland, WA (US)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Accountemps in June 2010.

Interview Details I received a call from Accountemps describing the short-term temporary Administrative Assistant assignment asking if I would like to interview the next day. I interviewed and the company hired me asking if I could start the next day. It was one of the best interview and hiring experiences I have had!

Interview Question – I cannot remember any difficult or unexpected question. It was a quick interview since the two interviewees had reviewed and discussed my resume and experience with Accountemps.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation since Accountemps sets an hourly rate and the company agrees.

Accountant Interview

Accountant
Cambridge, MA (US)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Accountemps in June 2012.

Interview Details 1:1 interview, I was surprised that I did not get any skills test, nor were I told that I would have to take one before the interview. The interview is easy, they just want to know about your background and they take notes on your resume. When I asked them if they have any jobs opening at this time, they said no, which was different from what I heard from the voice mail. It raised my doubt that they just want to add you into their candidate pool, plus, I never heard from my interviewer anymore after that, though I have tried to call them many times.

Interview Question – What kind of job you are looking for   Answer Question

Accounting Clerk Interview

Accounting Clerk
Dayton, OH (US)

The process took a day - interviewed at Accountemps in May 2012.

Interview Details The interviewer went through my resume and asked questions relevant to my working experience.She did not ask any behavior questions.

Interview Question – Tell me about your working experience   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Accounting Interview

Accounting
Banhā (Egypt)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accountemps in May 2012.

Interview Details At the outset, had been contacted by the company and the interview was scheduled and after the piece has been the interview and I answered all the questions

Interview Questions

• Director asked me Do you want to become my seat even if you're still in this position?   View Answer
  • Are you with the revolution or against it?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – At this stage was negotiated against the weak material does not live up to the level of living

Accounting Clerk Interview

Accounting Clerk

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Accountemps in June 2011.

Interview Details Recruiter calls if sees potential hire/ contract, the interview is easy, both trying to fit each other needs. Recruiter finds out what is that you are looking for and offers what he/ she has available. Once both satisfied with selection, draft the contract. Relax and enjoy conversation. They offer positions on all types of levels. The down side is that the compensation is close to minimum wage. However, you will be getting the experience.

Accountant Interview

Accountant
Pittsburgh, PA (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Accountemps in May 2012.

Interview Details Recruiting contact was very friendly. Questions from applicant were answered efficiently. Job position was described thoroughly.

Entry Level Accountant Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Accountemps in February 2012.

Interview Details Area manager had the interview. No job till now.

Interview Question – Do you have work experence   Answer Question

Financial Consultant Interview

Parsippany, NJ (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Accountemps in March 2012.

Interview Details 2 weeks ago I received a call from Accountemp asking me to have an interview with them.
I waited 2 hours before interviewed by one recruiter, they also kept a copy of my identity, with SSN exposured to them. The receptionist also asked me to do a stupid survey on their computer, which also need lots of personal information including SSN, home address, phone The survey focused on the lay-off insurance you've ever got, nothing to do with the job application!
The recruiter chatted with me for 30 minites without touching the professional accounting experience. She said that the company will hire me as a permanent employee, they will provide basic salary, quarterly bonus, overtime pay, insurance. That all sounds good but she did not even signed a contract with me! What they promised were totally bullshitting.
I have never heard from them again after I stepped out their office! But they kept all my personal information. The experience with this company is really bad, I won't believe that an interview with recruiter will give me a job.

Interview Question – Why you left your last position?   View Answer