Addus Healthcare

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Program Assistant Interview

Alton, IL (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Addus Healthcare in August 2011.

Interview Details I had the pleasure of interviewing for this position. My interview was wonderful! I felt it was a great opportunity and the person who interviewed me was a lovely individual. This is a position that requires you to be independent and not in need of praise. Pay is low, but the job itself gives you much more. I would reapply if the opportunity arose. I did not get the job due to an internal request for transfer to this location.

Interview Question – You are clearing the dishes from lunch and Mr. Smith has a runny nose and milk has been spilled on the floor. In which order do you take care of things?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Addus Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Addus Healthcare Program Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Addus Healthcare employees and interview candidates.