Adecco

Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Recruitment Consultant
London, England

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Adecco in October 2010.

Interview Details Interview is usually 2-3 stages and you get to meet the most senior members in the team which is great.
Very relaxed style of interview but also very in tune with regards to your motivations and previous experience

Interview Question – Nothing really than the standard interview questons   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation

Security & Compliance Manager Interview

Security & Compliance Manager
Oslo (Norway)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Adecco in March 2014.

Interview Details I applied through Linkedin and after about two months I received an email asking me to schedule a phone interviewusing an online web portal. The recruiter (calling from the US) did not have any technical knowledge about the role and only asked the typical behavioral questions: "tell me a time when...".

Interview Question – All the behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Electronics Cleanroom Technician Interview

Electronics Cleanroom Technician
Austin, TX (US)

I applied through another source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Adecco.

Interview Details Very long interview hiring process. The Adecco Rep made it very easy and much less intimidating than otherwise. She had her ducks in a row to expedite the process in a kind and encouraging manner. Keep doing what you do. It made my experience a good one.

Interview Question – An electrical technology assessment test.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Packer Interview

Packer
Independence, MO (US)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Adecco in April 2014.

Interview Details it was pretty straight forward. so long as you could pass a drug test and background check you were pretty much hired. contacted the recruiter and was directed to full online application with personality tests and basic job knowledge. neither were especially difficult. afterward met with the recruiter to do drug test and provide info for background check. i passed both and was working inside of two days.

Interview Question – have you ever been laid off before?   Answer Question

Kaufmännische Angestellte Interview

Kaufmännische Angestellte
Zug (Switzerland)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Adecco in January 2014.

Interview Details Not personal or professional a all. They don't care about you, just about the companies and thenselfs. I had to explain my background many times. The person who called me was not very focused and he was very pushy to make me take another job, no matter what.

Interview Question – If I wanted to have another child some time soon.   Answer Question

Sales Administrator Interview

Sales Administrator
Phoenix, AZ (US)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Adecco in May 2012.

Interview Details The interviews with this company require you to complete pre-assesments in regards to your skill. Be sure to have time and access to a computer. The recruiters are multi-tasking making their job seem very stressful.

Import Officer Interview

Import Officer

Interviewed at Adecco

Interview Details the position was confidential

Interview Question – what is your strong side   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – because of the salary

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Recruitment Consultant
Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Adecco.

Interview Details Interview stage: telephone interview, 2 face to face interview and then offer. No negotiation on the salary and no info about the contract.

Interview Question – Personal questions about life style   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adecco in June 2012.

Interview Details There were about 3 interviews, depending on the role that you are applying for. The last step will be with the General Director who can give a decision on hiring. The questions are very thorough and they really ask specific questions about your past performance, including financial figures and things like that.

Interview Question – What will you do to meet your targets?   Answer Question

Interviewed for A Recruiter Position Interview

Interviewed for A Recruiter Position

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adecco in November 2011.

Interview Details I responded to an online job ad for an in-house Recruiter. It turned out to be with Adecco. I went to the interview, it was the myself, the Branch Manager and her out of state Manager, who happened to be in town for a few days. It was explained to me that most of my dealings would be with blue collar males, placing them in manual labor positions and was I OK with that. I said yes, of course. The Branch Manager spent some degree of time describing their candidates to point where she made if sound like they were all uneducated morons. I was a bit put off by that, I was told that I was one of three people being considered for the Recruiter job and that the other two were not a strong fit. I was told the interview went well, they liked me and I would hear back from them the next day. The Branch Manager even went as far as to say she hated Employers who did not follow through when they promised an interviewee a callback. Considering it was a 2 hour roundtrip drive, I appreciated that too. I left feeling like I most likely had the job. However; I was stopped by the out of town Corporate Manager in the parking lot and she started telling me that she had a really awesome opportunity for me in HR, with one of their clients. My heart sank, as I realized I probably did not have the Recruiter job, if this woman was following me to the parking lot about another job. Halfheartedly, I agreed to a phone interview. And no, I did not ever hear back from the Branch Manager and yes, I did a phone interview for the "other" opportunity. It turned out to be a 1099 position at 10-15 hours weeks.

Interview Question – It was a low-key interview. Nothing difficult was asked, just standard interview questions we have all heard before.   Answer Question

Worked for Adecco? Contribute to the Community!