Adecco

Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Recruitment Consultant
London, England

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Adecco in October 2010.

Interview Details Interview is usually 2-3 stages and you get to meet the most senior members in the team which is great.
Very relaxed style of interview but also very in tune with regards to your motivations and previous experience

Interview Question – Nothing really than the standard interview questons   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation

Incident Manager Interview

Incident Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Adecco in August 2012.

Interview Details basic questions regarding SLA, KPI, KPO, business processes, difference between incident.interactions.service request; exchange of tickets; reports, creation and modifications, purpose of the ILC, working teams communication, towers;
Manage incident lifecycle utilizing the IMPACT Solution
-Run the end to end incident lifecycle report
-Monitor for incidents and service requests out of process and perform analysis or contact workgroup owner/supervisor until resolution
-Track all rootcauses and actions. Where needed invoke the appropriate support to move incidents through the process, enable and coordinate communication between different support teams
-Provide input to review teams for performance improvement eg: drive process and knowledge base updates
-Drive resolution and avoidance of complaints related to incident lifecycle management
-Link with outage, problem and change management
-Analyze open incidents and service requests for matching symptoms and multiple occurrences
-Management communication
-Prepare material for tower lead meeting
-Review performance with account / service desk / supervisor and take action where required

Security & Compliance Manager Interview

Security & Compliance Manager
Oslo (Norway)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Adecco in March 2014.

Interview Details I applied through Linkedin and after about two months I received an email asking me to schedule a phone interviewusing an online web portal. The recruiter (calling from the US) did not have any technical knowledge about the role and only asked the typical behavioral questions: "tell me a time when...".

Interview Question – All the behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Electronics Cleanroom Technician Interview

Electronics Cleanroom Technician
Austin, TX (US)

I applied through another source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Adecco.

Interview Details Very long interview hiring process. The Adecco Rep made it very easy and much less intimidating than otherwise. She had her ducks in a row to expedite the process in a kind and encouraging manner. Keep doing what you do. It made my experience a good one.

Interview Question – An electrical technology assessment test.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Packer Interview

Packer
Independence, MO (US)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Adecco in April 2014.

Interview Details it was pretty straight forward. so long as you could pass a drug test and background check you were pretty much hired. contacted the recruiter and was directed to full online application with personality tests and basic job knowledge. neither were especially difficult. afterward met with the recruiter to do drug test and provide info for background check. i passed both and was working inside of two days.

Interview Question – have you ever been laid off before?   Answer Question

Kaufmännische Angestellte Interview

Kaufmännische Angestellte
Zug (Switzerland)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Adecco in January 2014.

Interview Details Not personal or professional a all. They don't care about you, just about the companies and thenselfs. I had to explain my background many times. The person who called me was not very focused and he was very pushy to make me take another job, no matter what.

Interview Question – If I wanted to have another child some time soon.   Answer Question

Sales Administrator Interview

Sales Administrator
Phoenix, AZ (US)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Adecco in May 2012.

Interview Details The interviews with this company require you to complete pre-assesments in regards to your skill. Be sure to have time and access to a computer. The recruiters are multi-tasking making their job seem very stressful.

Import Officer Interview

Import Officer

Interviewed at Adecco

Interview Details the position was confidential

Interview Question – what is your strong side   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – because of the salary

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Recruitment Consultant
Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Adecco.

Interview Details Interview stage: telephone interview, 2 face to face interview and then offer. No negotiation on the salary and no info about the contract.

Interview Question – Personal questions about life style   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adecco in June 2012.

Interview Details There were about 3 interviews, depending on the role that you are applying for. The last step will be with the General Director who can give a decision on hiring. The questions are very thorough and they really ask specific questions about your past performance, including financial figures and things like that.

Interview Question – What will you do to meet your targets?   Answer Question

Worked for Adecco? Contribute to the Community!