Adobe

197 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Interview

London, England

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Adobe in August 2013.

Interview Details Very haphazard, HR seem to be disconnected to the rest of the business

Interview Question – No difficult questions   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Lehi, UT (US)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Adobe in March 2014.

Interview Details Very professional, exceptionally fast response, very up front on salary expectations, met with 12 people. 5 phone interviews 7 on site in one day. No real surprise questions. Recruiter follow-up was excellent. I did have references from current employees.

Interview Question – How to handle difficult clients. Questions were open ended and allowing one to sell their strengths. No real surprises. All but 1 of my 12 interviews was 30 minutes and went the all 30, the exception was with the hiring director his was 60 minutes.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Knew from the 1st interview is the salary range was acceptable. Offer was fair. I appreciated their no nonsense approach.

Enterprise Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Adobe.

Interview Details I was initially contacted via email. We setup a time to do a phone interview within a day or two after the initial contact. The phone interview was with an extremely young and new employee for Adobe and she simply asked about my background relating to the job description. Then she asked me for a few questions after which she said she had taken some notes and I would be contacted by another hiring manager in the near future. It was simple and it felt generic.

Interview Question – There was nothing except for if I liked lead generation and what experience I had with it.   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adobe.

Interview Details There are two rounds: a phone screen and an on-site interviews. The phone screen asks about your previous projects and your goal in career. We only did one simple technical question writing a factorial function (be careful of edge cases and input errors). Got to the on-site interview meeting with the manager and two other people on the team. The manager asks out vision and goal and another simple technical question. The second person asks two more harder technical questions, but still not too hard. The final one asks a brain teaser and an object-oriented design.

Interview Question – (1) Factorial and Fibonacci functions (recursion, trade-off, what if we want to call it several times?)
(2) Given a binary tree, return another tree with reverse in-order traversal.
(3) Find output and bugs in a given program.
(4) Design an object-oriented program for a library (emphasis on users, types of books, check-out, return)
  Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

San Jose, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Adobe.

Interview Details This was an extremely quick hiring process, in about two months I interviewed with 6 people over the phone, flew to San Jose and then started my new job.

Interview Question – The questions were very thoughtful, but you needed to know about the products, industry and have an opinion/strategy on how you would approach the role and drive results. Asking questions is key to get the information you need to know if it is the right fit for you.   Answer Question

Purchasing Specialist Interview

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Adobe.

Interview Details I was originally hired as a part-time employee but the interview process was still intense.

Negotiation Details – I had another job offer so I disclosed what it was and they offered me $1.00 more per hour. I was hired as a part-time employee but I'm now a salaried full-time employee.

Experience Design Internship Interview

Interviewed at Adobe

Interview Details Phone interview. Went through my portfolio.

Interview Question – What did you learn from this project   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Lehi, UT (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Adobe in January 2014.

Interview Details Initially communicated with hiring manager because of employee connection, but the first official communication came from the department's recruiting resources. The interview process went very quickly, consisting of about 7 interviews from various levels within the org. The recruiter was quite passive-aggressive, which almost completely turned me off to the job opportunity in the first place, but the compensation and other intangible benefits kept me on board.

Interview Question – Do you really want to work here?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Able to negotiate based on research and past experience at the company a significant salary increase.

Web Analytics Consultant Interview

Lehi, UT (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adobe.

Interview Details I was originally contacted by a recruiter and run through quite a maze. They wanted to move quickly for fear of losing the funding for the position, which was an immediate red flag. Within the next week I went through 7 half hour interviews with various consultants, and talked to a total of 9 people, and that was before even talking with the hiring manager. The 30 minute interviews were not a good use of time. It was generally 20 minutes of me running through my experiences and only 10 minutes for questions. Every interview covered basically the same thing making it extremely monotonous and it felt like a waste of time. They wanted me to hold time on my calendar to fly and meet tyhe hiring manager, but would not confirm dates or times for the flight until the day before - which doesn't work when you are a single parent. It was truly one of the worst interview experiences in my career and I doubt I would ever work for the company based on what I had gone through.

Interview Question – The only difficult question related to how I would deal with a difficult client.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The interview process completely turned me off to the company plus the need to fill the position or else risk losing the funding.

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Beijing, Beijing (China)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Adobe in November 2010.

Interview Details I joined Adobe in the colleague hire process. There was a paper test followed by two rounds of face-to-face interviews. The paper test covered most of basic computer technologies and theories, such as OS principles, algorithms, network principles, etc. And face-to-face interviews mainly focused on my previous project experience at college.

Interview Question – Basic knowledge on programming and computer technology: like what's happening in a Java Virtual Machine at execution time.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Adobe

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Adobe interview questions and advice. All 197 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Adobe employees and interview candidates.