Adobe

3.1

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Adobe in August 2013.

Very haphazard, HR seem to be disconnected to the rest of the business

Direct Cost Finance Interview

Applied through company site and went through 7 interviews through various departments at Adobe in order to determine which department within finance was the best suited for my skills. Process was straight forward and was all behavioral.

IT Sec PM Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Adobe.

Corp Recruiter was great to work with . Hiring Mgr was wonderful and in -synch. On site interviews: First video interview on-site had no camera available for me- only outgoing transmissions, not inbound. Two potential team members did not review my resume before the interview. Both looked tired. Half of 30 min. interviews discussed that my BS degree was not relevant even though I had 25 years experience in the field and had returned to college 3 times for additional relevant coursework, including technical and programming skills and had multiple highly valued and difficult professional certifications PLUS the hands-on experience in spades, as even the Hiring Mgr. agreed to be senior level and very well qualified. to add sting, I was questioned if the Corp. Recruiter was a personal friend of mine and did I know them personally. OUCH! .The answer to those questions was no, never met or knew the Recruiter prior to them contacting ME. Surprised me that they saw no connection to taking Statistics, Calculus, Six Sigma Green Belt, Accounting courses and Scientific Theory towards Analytics, and after doing formal Status Metrics Reports up to Executive Management for over 10 years. Feedback: They could not connect. Go figure.

Interview Questions
    • Half of two 30 min. interviews discussed that my BS degree was not relevant to the IT Project Management position.   View Answer

Account Development Manager Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Adobe.

Great people. Want dedicated individuals who work hard and have proven themselves in sales. Know why you want to be in sales and be ready to pictch on their products

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe.

Two rounds of phone interview followed by two on site then another phone interview.

The most annoying part was that after investing so much of my time into the process, the recruiter had issues responding to emails on time. Shows very poorly on behalf of company and how they treat people.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were around my area of expertise , previous experience and how it was relevant to the current job.   Answer Question

I think the team is good in general. It's the recruiter I have complaints with.

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Adobe.

First interview was at my University. There was an interview day a few weeks later, which consisted of four 1 on 1 interviews, 30 minutes each. Each interviewer asked one behavioral question and the rest of the conversation was spent describing resume/skills. Interview questions were easy. They are looking for people who fit well with their personalities and love their product.

Interview Questions
    • What is one risk you have taken that had a negative outcome, and how did you handle it?
      Describe a hardship in your life and how you overcame it.

Answer Question

Human Resources Generalist Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Adobe.

The hiring and interviewing process consisted of two HR generalists interviewing me. They were very friendly but do expect you to research and know the company. The questions were pretty standard and they definitely ask questions based on resume so be sure to know what you are talking about.

Workplace Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Adobe.

Heard about this position through a family friend, applied online, got a call back the next day, three days later had an in person interview, one week later I got the job The interview was laid back yet informative. There wasn't any hars questions. It lasted about 40 minutes. I interviewed with my boss and my bosses boss.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time where you went out of your way to help a customer   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Adobe in November 2014.

The entire experience with Adobe is good.
    -Very efficient
    -Close follow up by the recruiter
    - Hiring managers are very professional and also they asked interesting questions
    - Unfortunately position is being put on hold despite going through several rounds it is a pity I didn't get to join them

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Adobe in November 2014.

On campus, 3 round of onsite, people are good, very good. There are many teams that are hiring so that I have 3 rounds of it. Many multimedia position and QA besides programmer.

Interview Questions
    • find the all the nodes in a tree which the distance of k to the target node   Answer Question