Adobe

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Interview

Marketing
London, England

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Adobe in August 2013.

Interview Details Very haphazard, HR seem to be disconnected to the rest of the business

Interview Question – No difficult questions   Answer Question

NONE Interview

NONE
Paris (France)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Adobe.

Interview Details I have applied on line. I have several friends that work for Adobe in other countries and they are quite satisfied by their position.

The recruiter sends a mail to pursue with this position, then it forgets about the phone call that we just scheduled and after 1 day leaves a message on the phone saying to call back. Call back, no answer - then the rejection mail.

Sending back a mail to the recruiter for explanations .. oups .. let's reschedule it .. but how (?) since you already rejected my application .

Worst experience ever .. from a company like Adobe ..

Interview Question – The recruiter was too busy to process the application ..   Answer Question

User Experience Architect Interview

User Experience Architect
McLean, VA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Adobe in June 2014.

Interview Details The Adobe hiring process is direct and thorough. You will be told the expected number of calls, meetings, interviews and more. Professional and upfront at all times. HR screen, multiple peer/colleague rounds, in-person with leadership, calls w HQ staffers (peers and senior level). Sadly, Adobe was acting as if they had contracts in place and were in immediate need to hire (they weren't, and were still bidding on work).

Started out strong, then felt very amateur and rookie level, which was shocking from a company of Adobe's size.

Interview Question – If you could hire a counterpart to compliment your skills, what would you look for.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Received verbal offer without their contract in place. HR offered the "just one more interview" stall tactic before I politely passed, which was a shame, this is a really exciting group!

Very Difficult Interview

Senior Operations Engineer Interview

Senior Operations Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Adobe.

Interview Details Contacted based on LinkedIn profile and put in touch immediately with a hiring manager. Expectations for the role and the interview process were given up front. Quickly began phone interviews with key team members, first by phone and then in house. In house interview was a nearly all day event and included key people in the team and related teams. Some white-boarding was requested in-line with job requirements. No silly brain-teasers or off-topic curve balls. On-site interviews were followed up with an on-line proof-of-skills exercise covering most areas in the job requirement; was challenging but in-line with role expectations. One of the smoothest interview processes I have experienced.

Interview Question – The on-line skills assessment was a simplified, no doubt, mirror of real-world role tasks. Drew on every area of skill required for the position and was conducted via a screen-sharing session.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Straight forward, no hassle.

Account Development Manager Interview

Account Development Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adobe.

Interview Details I got contacted by a recruiter who had my resume on file. After the initial phone interview with the recruiter, I had a phone conversation with one of the managers in the ADM team. Shortly following that, I was given a week to develop a plan for my internship and to present it to several ADM managers.

Interview Question – Detailing your experience against quota.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

Interviewed at Adobe

Interview Details Fantastic talent team, a great process for interviews, Adobe always kept me in the loop during the process with follow ups, you get exposed to the wider teams/ cross functional teams, not much to fault with the whole process.

Negotiation Details – Fair

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Adobe.

Interview Details i had written round. consists of aptitude,analytical, C datastructure questions. aptitude is quite easy. datastructure qestions should be the key for selection. time factor is deciding factor for aptitude as only 45 minutes are there and you need to solve 45 questions.

Interview Question – aptitude was always tough for me.   Answer Question

Engagement Manager Interview

Engagement Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Adobe.

Interview Details If got introduced to Adobe via a former collegue and it turned out that there would be a good match of Adobe's requirements and my skills, experiences and interests. The formal interview went quite fine. Adobe brought in three different participants. All of them raised and answered questions and I got a feeling about the company, the persons as such and the way how they interact. Feedback were given in a very short timeframe and the final interview with one of their VPs was facilitated via a conference call. The VP touch based on some technical experiences and decided right away to hire me.

Interview Question – What is the benefit in hiring you?   Answer Question

Computer Scientist Interview

Computer Scientist
San Jose, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Adobe.

Interview Details Recruited by a colleague with whom I worked at a previous employer. Initial phone screen by hiring manager, followed by a full day of in-person interviews, 30-45 minutes each, 9 total, including the head of HR and the Director of Engineering (reported to COO). They bought me lunch on site and gave me a tour of the campus.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions and none that stood out as difficult. Pretty standard behavior, goals and strength/weaknesses type questions. Some programming quiz type questions, like, describe how you would synchronize the classic one-lane bridge problem: What's the shared resource? How would you make the scheduler fair? What data structure would you use to maintain the arrival order of cars waiting to enter the bridge?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I'm a tough negotiator and so were they. I asked for the moon in salary, they, very professionally, said no without any beating around the bush, which I appreciated, and countered with an overall compensation package, which included profit sharing bonuses, equity, and 401k matching.

Build Engineer Interview

Build Engineer
San Jose, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Adobe in December 2010.

Interview Details Relatively easy interview with C coding questions, algorithm questions, behavioral questions. Very nice HR and group. The interview process was a campus selection process for the new graduates. I was informed within the next 3 days of the acceptance and received offer in the next 2 days.

Interview Question – Behavioral   Answer Question

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!