Adobe Interview Questions

3.2

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Adobe in August 2013.

Very haphazard, HR seem to be disconnected to the rest of the business

Human Resources Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Adobe.

Great people. I really liked the people I interviewed with. Very nice, pleasant, and asked good questions. One interviewer brought along a junior team member to shadow her and ask her questions. This showed that they care about team members and their development.

Unfortunately, it took weeks to hear back from them and the recruiter wasn't very responsive. At the end they told me the position was on hold.

Research Interview

The mentor carried a phone interview to talk about research. For research intern, they focus on if your background match their requirements. And then the mentor have the right to decide for an offer.

Partnerships Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adobe.

Referred by high level Adobe employee. Recruiting was amazing, thoughtful, informative and well tuned with the company needs. Interviewer was shocked I was female and I was dead on arrival as a result.

Interview Questions
    • "How do you feel about sometimes, just having to be one of the boys?"   View Answer

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Thānesar (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thānesar (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Adobe in August 2014.

they handled whole the process very well and result for first round came within 10 minutes of submission.
    there were 2 online rounds ( 1 aptitude + 1 technical which had 7 questions) in which approx 25 students were selected for interviews.
    then there were 3 technical rounds and 1 HR round.

Interview Questions
    • they asked some questions related to physics from a student.   View Answer

Manager Advanced Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Adobe in August 2014.

I talked on the phone with a recruiter and then with a former manager in the team. Both people I spoke to were very nice and I found our conversations interesting. However, the process itself was very disorganized. Without explaining it, from the first call to the second, they had changed me as a candidate to a different position. And when I asked for information about this new position, the person didn't really know what was going on. And then I never heard back from either of them. Nice people, but very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
    • both calls were rather preliminary so they didn't get to any difficult questions   Answer Question

NONE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Paris (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Adobe.

I have applied on line. I have several friends that work for Adobe in other countries and they are quite satisfied by their position.

The recruiter sends a mail to pursue with this position, then it forgets about the phone call that we just scheduled and after 1 day leaves a message on the phone saying to call back. Call back, no answer - then the rejection mail.

Sending back a mail to the recruiter for explanations .. oups .. let's reschedule it .. but how (?) since you already rejected my application .

Worst experience ever .. from a company like Adobe ..

Interview Questions
    • The recruiter was too busy to process the application ..   Answer Question

Senior Operations Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Adobe.

Contacted based on LinkedIn profile and put in touch immediately with a hiring manager. Expectations for the role and the interview process were given up front. Quickly began phone interviews with key team members, first by phone and then in house. In house interview was a nearly all day event and included key people in the team and related teams. Some white-boarding was requested in-line with job requirements. No silly brain-teasers or off-topic curve balls. On-site interviews were followed up with an on-line proof-of-skills exercise covering most areas in the job requirement; was challenging but in-line with role expectations. One of the smoothest interview processes I have experienced.

Interview Questions
    • The on-line skills assessment was a simplified, no doubt, mirror of real-world role tasks. Drew on every area of skill required for the position and was conducted via a screen-sharing session.   View Answer
    Straight forward, no hassle.

Account Development Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adobe.

I got contacted by a recruiter who had my resume on file. After the initial phone interview with the recruiter, I had a phone conversation with one of the managers in the ADM team. Shortly following that, I was given a week to develop a plan for my internship and to present it to several ADM managers.

Software Developer Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Adobe.

i had written round. consists of aptitude,analytical, C datastructure questions. aptitude is quite easy. datastructure qestions should be the key for selection. time factor is deciding factor for aptitude as only 45 minutes are there and you need to solve 45 questions.

Interview Questions

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!