Adobe

3.1

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Adobe in August 2013.

Very haphazard, HR seem to be disconnected to the rest of the business

Sale Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Adobe.

Hiring process took months because managers was very busy. But when it started it was very unformel and just a good chat about business contribution and how to deal with customers. They was not honest about my role in the compayn and the level of seniority was changed in downwards direction.

Interview Questions
    • I was requested to translate my documentation to another language.   Answer Question
    The company have very good insight to salery level. And are a marketleader.

Data Scientist Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Adobe.

I sent resume from career fair on campus, and the recruiter reached me back in two days. Then After a phone call from recruiter we assigned a phone interview a week later (Jan 22nd). I have not heard back from them yet. Still in progress.

Interview Questions
    • Generate all valid parentheses pairs of a given number of parentheses.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

it is very normal process 5 round and 5 different guy ask you different question, it include detail things with programming design pattern agile and project management,it include detail things with programming design pattern agile and project management

Account Development Manager (Sales) Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Adobe.

Met recruitment team at a college career fair and signed up for a next-day interview. Pleasant interview and informative. Was flown up for a second interview at Adobe San Jose. Group of interviewers there all day with a tour of the building, information session, and breakfast and lunch with the hiring managers. A little bit of a "good cop - bad cop" interviewing process.

Interview Questions
    • What challenges specific to you would experience in sales?   Answer Question

Direct Cost Finance Interview

Applied through company site and went through 7 interviews through various departments at Adobe in order to determine which department within finance was the best suited for my skills. Process was straight forward and was all behavioral.

IT Sec PM Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Adobe.

Corp Recruiter was great to work with . Hiring Mgr was wonderful and in -synch. On site interviews: First video interview on-site had no camera available for me- only outgoing transmissions, not inbound. Two potential team members did not review my resume before the interview. Both looked tired. Half of 30 min. interviews discussed that my BS degree was not relevant even though I had 25 years experience in the field and had returned to college 3 times for additional relevant coursework, including technical and programming skills and had multiple highly valued and difficult professional certifications PLUS the hands-on experience in spades, as even the Hiring Mgr. agreed to be senior level and very well qualified. to add sting, I was questioned if the Corp. Recruiter was a personal friend of mine and did I know them personally. OUCH! .The answer to those questions was no, never met or knew the Recruiter prior to them contacting ME. Surprised me that they saw no connection to taking Statistics, Calculus, Six Sigma Green Belt, Accounting courses and Scientific Theory towards Analytics, and after doing formal Status Metrics Reports up to Executive Management for over 10 years. Feedback: They could not connect. Go figure.

Interview Questions
    • Half of two 30 min. interviews discussed that my BS degree was not relevant to the IT Project Management position.   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe in December 2014.

The process of interview is good.
    2 online tests (one apptitude, one on C), very easy. Caled for face to face almost after 2 weeks. 1st round was ok. The guy was intelligent and sound. I cleared. 2nd round. A rude guy with lot of questions, but not willing to here answer of any. He rejected some of the straight forward answers. It was just what he knows was correct. Such a fool I saw at Adobe. Sad, not because he rejected me, but because of the fact that fools are everywhere. Happy, because I will not have to work with such a fool.

Interview Questions
    • C string manipulation. bash script. etc   View Answer

Account Development Manager Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Adobe.

Great people. Want dedicated individuals who work hard and have proven themselves in sales. Know why you want to be in sales and be ready to pictch on their products

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Adobe.

Two rounds of phone interview followed by two on site then another phone interview.

The most annoying part was that after investing so much of my time into the process, the recruiter had issues responding to emails on time. Shows very poorly on behalf of company and how they treat people.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were around my area of expertise , previous experience and how it was relevant to the current job.   Answer Question

I think the team is good in general. It's the recruiter I have complaints with.