Affiliated Computer Services

www.acs-inc.com

Affiliated Computer Services Customer Service Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 15, 2014

Average Difficulty
24 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Interview Details applied via walk in , took typing test and knowledge test. Had an interview afterwards with a team manager and hr rep . Could not commit to schedule so respectfully ended interview.

Interview Question – Could I place business needs above those of my famile   Answer Question

Federal Way, WA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in April 2014.

Interview Details Interview process was a breeze. Basically if they ask you to come in for an interview, you can assume you've got the job. They never made me feel uncomfortable, which is a first when it comes to interviews!

Interview Question – This never happened, the only unexpected thing was how easy it was to get the job.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – My current employer begged me to stay and I felt bed enough to do so.

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Interview Details easy and didnt have to take alot of timeasy and didnt have to take alot of time doing anything to get the jobe doing anything to get the job
easy and didnt have to take alot of time doing anything to get the job

Interview Question – easy   View Answer

Montego Bay (Jamaica)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in January 2014.

Interview Details After I applied, it took a while to get called (about 2 months). Got called the day before interview and testing. Process took ALL day! Did a typing and audio test, then a short multiple choice from about 5 areas (customer service, english, maths, etc). The interview went well, both Interviewers were pleasant.

Interview Question – I don't remember the questions but they were basic common sense. Just don't over-think.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Raleigh, NC (US)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in January 2013.

Interview Details one on one interview with supervisor

Interview Question – how would u handle irate customer   Answer Question

Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in April 2010.

Interview Details The interview process consists of a typing test, a customer response test to see how you would handle different scenarios, and a few face to face interviews where you will be asked questions pertaining to your experience in customer service, and your beliefs on what good customer service means.

Interview Question – How would you personally define customer service?   Answer Question

Tigard, OR (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in November 2012.

Interview Details Had an interview with Jessyca Gurnoe who was very professional. She then sent me to see another person who was a Supervisor to further my interview. The Supervisor took me to the floor and showed me around a little and allowed me to ask questions until she finally interviewed me.

She took me back to Jessyca Gurnoe and recommended me for hire.

Negotiation Details – Just about my hours to work. I stated that I would prefer days as I had children at home and they said that after training, they could do that, and they did.

Tigard, OR (US)

I applied through another source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in September 2011.

Interview Details It seems most interviewees have responded to a Craigslist ad. The interview is very brief. I think most of the hiring decision is based on a computer test they give you testing basic typing and customer service skills.

Interview Question – None that I recall.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negitiation. It was take it or leave it. Most of their interviewees are desperate for income, so why negotiate?

Albany, NY (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in January 2013.

Interview Details Difficult but fair

Interview Question – can you work outside of regular business hours   View Answer

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiation available. I took the position because I liked the hiring agent but the hiring person puts a very good spin on the company. If you are hired you may regret it.

Cary, NC (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in February 2011.

Interview Details The turnover rate is high. Go there with a resume and suit and you will get hire. They hire everyone. They do no background checks or call references. No experience necessary.

Interview Question – There is nothing difficult. They just ask you why do you want to work here. Make up something. Honestly it doesnt matter they are going to hire you.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No there is no negotiation. For Sprint department its 10.00. Training is 9.50.

Worked for Affiliated Computer Services? Contribute to the Community!