Affiliated Computer Services Customer Service Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 15, 2014
Updated Jul 15, 2014
24 interviews

1.7

24 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

applied via walk in , took typing test and knowledge test. Had an interview afterwards with a team manager and hr rep . Could not commit to schedule so respectfully ended interview.

Other Interview Reviews for Affiliated Computer Services

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Federal Way, WA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Federal Way, WA (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in April 2014.

Interview process was a breeze. Basically if they ask you to come in for an interview, you can assume you've got the job. They never made me feel uncomfortable, which is a first when it comes to interviews!

Interview Questions
    • This never happened, the only unexpected thing was how easy it was to get the job.   Answer Question

My current employer begged me to stay and I felt bed enough to do so.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

easy and didnt have to take alot of timeasy and didnt have to take alot of time doing anything to get the jobe doing anything to get the job
    easy and didnt have to take alot of time doing anything to get the job

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Montego Bay (Jamaica)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montego Bay (Jamaica)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in January 2014.

After I applied, it took a while to get called (about 2 months). Got called the day before interview and testing. Process took ALL day! Did a typing and audio test, then a short multiple choice from about 5 areas (customer service, english, maths, etc). The interview went well, both Interviewers were pleasant.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember the questions but they were basic common sense. Just don't over-think.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in April 2010.

The interview process consists of a typing test, a customer response test to see how you would handle different scenarios, and a few face to face interviews where you will be asked questions pertaining to your experience in customer service, and your beliefs on what good customer service means.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Raleigh, NC (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in January 2013.

one on one interview with supervisor

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tigard, OR (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tigard, OR (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in November 2012.

Had an interview with Jessyca Gurnoe who was very professional. She then sent me to see another person who was a Supervisor to further my interview. The Supervisor took me to the floor and showed me around a little and allowed me to ask questions until she finally interviewed me.

She took me back to Jessyca Gurnoe and recommended me for hire.

Just about my hours to work. I stated that I would prefer days as I had children at home and they said that after training, they could do that, and they did.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tigard, OR (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tigard, OR (US)

I interviewed through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in September 2011.

It seems most interviewees have responded to a Craigslist ad. The interview is very brief. I think most of the hiring decision is based on a computer test they give you testing basic typing and customer service skills.

Interview Questions
    There was no negitiation. It was take it or leave it. Most of their interviewees are desperate for income, so why negotiate?

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Albany, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in January 2013.

Difficult but fair

Interview Questions
    • can you work outside of regular business hours   View Answer
    there was no negotiation available. I took the position because I liked the hiring agent but the hiring person puts a very good spin on the company. If you are hired you may regret it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cary, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC (US)

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in February 2011.

The turnover rate is high. Go there with a resume and suit and you will get hire. They hire everyone. They do no background checks or call references. No experience necessary.

Interview Questions
    • There is nothing difficult. They just ask you why do you want to work here. Make up something. Honestly it doesnt matter they are going to hire you.   Answer Question
    No there is no negotiation. For Sprint department its 10.00. Training is 9.50.

Worked for Affiliated Computer Services? Contribute to the Community!