Affiliated Computer Services Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2014
Updated Sep 14, 2014

2.3

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rochester, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Really did not get to know or understand my background and experience. Hiring Manager did most of the talking about what he had done to grow the organization. 1st and 2nd interview went about 1 hour each.

Interview Questions

Lack of communication from hiring manager. He waiting too long to present offer, I already took another position

Applications Support Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in April 2014.

perl sql and unix questions in technical. followed by technical interview in which they ask about you and work you have done and then provide imaginary situations and ask you what you will do?

Interview Questions
    • they ask how to debug a script stuck at 85% keeping in mind SLA   Answer Question

Information Security Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lexington, KY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in October 2011.

Very laid back. they mainly wanted to know what i did at my current job and why i was leaving. i went in twice and was offered a job after the second interview.

Interview Questions
    • there were no difficult questions. more about my personality.   Answer Question
    Aim high. they don't give raises. Ever!

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbia, MD (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD (US)

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in February 2012.

Interview process was great, smooth, well communicated to. However HR and hiring managers are very disconnected, almost like they work for separate companies.

Information Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in April 2012.

there will be 2-3 rounds.1st will be telephonic, next will be face to face interview with TL and manager

Interview Questions
    • less difficulty. can get through easily if u show a bit confidence   Answer Question

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sandy, UT (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy, UT (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in August 2011.

Applicants take a personality test, a typing test, and receive a personal interview unless their personality test shows too many adverse ("red") test responses. Don't say anything that would make you look bbad. That would be stupid.

Interview Questions
    • "How can you earn a profit for my company?" This combines what they know about the company with what assets they would specifically bring to the job.   Answer Question
    Take it or leave it.

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in March 2010.

The Hiring process is slow , the interviews are challenging in order to know that they are hiring the correct person for the correct position

Interview Questions
    • What are you most prod of your work in past/current jobs ?   View Answer
    Yes, check market price for salary and depending on the position you want (they will let you know how many are open) and go high.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in June 2010.

Hiring process is simple and straight (below is for a fresher)
    1. Written Test
    2. Group Discussion
    3. PI
    4. Manager Round
    5. HR meet

for the experienced guys - remove step 1 & 2 instead comes one more round for technical/domain expertise

Interview Questions
    • how would you manage a conflict between two teams involved in transitioning a project   Answer Question

Operations Supervisor Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Used basic behavioral interview questions

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in January 2012.

i was hired by the company as applied on the websoite company was good and i recrutmwnt was very easy to crack.