Affiliated Computer Services Interview Questions

Updated 20 Oct 2014
Updated 20 Oct 2014

2.3

Applications Support Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in April 2014.

perl sql and unix questions in technical. followed by technical interview in which they ask about you and work you have done and then provide imaginary situations and ask you what you will do?

Interview Questions
    • they ask how to debug a script stuck at 85% keeping in mind SLA   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Federal Way, WA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Federal Way, WA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in April 2014.

Interview process was a breeze. Basically if they ask you to come in for an interview, you can assume you've got the job. They never made me feel uncomfortable, which is a first when it comes to interviews!

Interview Questions
    • This never happened, the only unexpected thing was how easy it was to get the job.   Answer Question

My current employer begged me to stay and I felt bed enough to do so.

Operations Supervisor Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Used basic behavioral interview questions

Senior Implementation Specialist Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

There was no interview\hire process. My Employer prior to ACS was ABC TV\Disney who outsoured their IT division. I was passed onto ACS Inc

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montego Bay (Jamaica)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montego Bay (Jamaica)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in January 2014.

After I applied, it took a while to get called (about 2 months). Got called the day before interview and testing. Process took ALL day! Did a typing and audio test, then a short multiple choice from about 5 areas (customer service, english, maths, etc). The interview went well, both Interviewers were pleasant.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember the questions but they were basic common sense. Just don't over-think.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Interview included review of work history and questions regarding ability to work within both project teams and on solo engagements. The process itself included me responding to an advertisement, being screened by the recruiter over the phone, then flying to a project team site and interviewing with members of the project team and their leadership.

Interview Questions
    • Asked to describe experience working with clients outside my specific industry   View Answer
    Negotiation was simple as I knew the parties involved from a time prior to my interview, and thus we trusted each other.

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Hill, NJ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Hill, NJ (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

I first had a telephone interview and then went to the Cherry Hill office and met with two ladies. The interview questions were standard questions, nothing out of the box. They didn't know what team I would be working on, the hours, my supervisor, nothing. They were just two individuals asked to interview people.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were basic interview questions, describe a time, etc.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Basic typing speed test and call simulator

Interview Questions
    • If I could handle irate customers with a smile in my voice, no matter what verbal abuse they may give me   Answer Question

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC (US)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in September 2013.

Originally I applied for the benefit service rep position but Tyler C never got back to me after calling me and leaving no vm. I guess thats how their HR works. I saw an ad on careerbuilder so I decided to apply. Recieve an email from HR going back over the job description and to contact Jessyca. I called her up she schedule an interview that day. Went out to the job fair after waiting for 2 hours they make you take a 20 mins test. The assessment is basically you listening to 8 calls and typing what the caller is saying. Then 3 mins of the test is pretty much testing your typing skills.

Interview Questions
    • There was no difficult questions. The interviewer just ask if I had a car, if I can work the flexible hours, any problems with overtime or not taking a lunch during their busy peak. How do you deal with an angry customer? They let you know when the next training class start and you will be given you schedule after training. I start on Monday.   View Answer
    There is no negotiation it is pretty much $9.50 during training then they claim it goes to $12.50 after training. I think the $12.50 is only if you meet your metics then your pay will be that including any incentives and bonsues.

Customer Care Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Come in fill out application, pass a test and BAM your hired. Your asked if taking phone calls would be hard for you, if you say No than your hired. The test was to see if you could listen to customers with accents and check the box with the right information.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever worked before? Can you talk on the phone and take notes on a computer at the same time?   Answer Question
    No negotiation phase. They said it pays $ --- , you you want it. If yes you start Monday