Affiliated Computer Services

132 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Care Representative Interview

Customer Care Representative

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Interview Details Come in fill out application, pass a test and BAM your hired. Your asked if taking phone calls would be hard for you, if you say No than your hired. The test was to see if you could listen to customers with accents and check the box with the right information.

Interview Question – Have you ever worked before? Can you talk on the phone and take notes on a computer at the same time?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase. They said it pays $ --- , you you want it. If yes you start Monday

Customer Care Representative Interview

Customer Care Representative

I applied online - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in October 2009.

Interview Details Conducted 2 phone interviews; 1 with HR and 1 with Department; Offered job "on the spot" of second interview. Very straight forward nothing unusual. After starting I realized there really was no hiring standard as long as you were not a convicted felon and were sober

Negotiation Details – none

Albany, NY (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in January 2013.

Interview Details Difficult but fair

Interview Question – can you work outside of regular business hours   View Answer

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiation available. I took the position because I liked the hiring agent but the hiring person puts a very good spin on the company. If you are hired you may regret it.

QA Analyst Interview

QA Analyst
Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in June 2009.

Interview Details The interview process with ACS, is very detailed and objective. All information from prospective employee is gathered revised, verified. Unlike the mayority of customer service providers, there is an academical requirement in order for you to become part of the company. All key areas are evaluated : intellectual and performance.

Interview Question – Regain trust and commitment from a mistreated customer that represents a ket marketing asset to expand business - explain how, worst case scenario.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative
Cary, NC (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in February 2011.

Interview Details The turnover rate is high. Go there with a resume and suit and you will get hire. They hire everyone. They do no background checks or call references. No experience necessary.

Interview Question – There is nothing difficult. They just ask you why do you want to work here. Make up something. Honestly it doesnt matter they are going to hire you.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No there is no negotiation. For Sprint department its 10.00. Training is 9.50.

Vice President Business Development Interview

Vice President Business Development

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Interview Details Met with divisional MD and Commercial Head of Sales

Interview Question – How would you go about differentiating our services vs. our competitors knowing what you know about us and the industry?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very fast (within a week), and I received what I requested ( a higher base than what was originally offered)

Finance Associate Interview

Kochi (Bolivia)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in May 2013.

Interview Details Aptitude test
HR Interview
Technical Interview

Interview Question – Nothing   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Salary was too low .

Senior .NET Developer Interview

Senior .NET Developer
Pasay, Pasay (Philippines)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in February 2011.

Interview Details Good thing here is technical interview is either 1 or 2 times only including offshore US technical interview unlike in other companies there are a lot of stages. You can finish exam and first technical interview in just one day after that you may be scheduled for a US technical interview in the evening.

Interview Question – They ask about OOP, Basic C# and ASP.Net, Architecture/Design Patterns and other things   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Vice President
Dallas, TX (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Interview Details Typical Screening interview va phone & in person interviews.

Interview Question – Three people would like to interview (living or deceased)   View Answer

Customer Service Representative

Interview Details Interview was super easy found out my schedule and start date within 20 min of interview

Interview Question – none that I can recall   Answer Question