Affiliated Computer Services Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 4, 2014
144 interviews

2.3

Technical Support Representative Interview

Basic typing speed test and call simulator

Interview Questions
    • If I could handle irate customers with a smile in my voice, no matter what verbal abuse they may give me   Answer Question

Information Management Principal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in February 2013.

Hiring process is good and you will be provided the offer if your joining date is less than a month. Compensation is good with 0% variables.
    1. Technical round,
    2. Management Round (Technical again)
    3. HR round (there are chances for a client round prior to the HR round, but not always)

Better demand for a better compensation, as there is no annual hike or promotions here. But a good place to work with.

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cary, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC (US)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in September 2013.

Originally I applied for the benefit service rep position but Tyler C never got back to me after calling me and leaving no vm. I guess thats how their HR works. I saw an ad on careerbuilder so I decided to apply. Recieve an email from HR going back over the job description and to contact Jessyca. I called her up she schedule an interview that day. Went out to the job fair after waiting for 2 hours they make you take a 20 mins test. The assessment is basically you listening to 8 calls and typing what the caller is saying. Then 3 mins of the test is pretty much testing your typing skills.

Interview Questions
    • There was no difficult questions. The interviewer just ask if I had a car, if I can work the flexible hours, any problems with overtime or not taking a lunch during their busy peak. How do you deal with an angry customer? They let you know when the next training class start and you will be given you schedule after training. I start on Monday.   View Answer
    There is no negotiation it is pretty much $9.50 during training then they claim it goes to $12.50 after training. I think the $12.50 is only if you meet your metics then your pay will be that including any incentives and bonsues.

Accounting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Tempe, AZ (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in August 2013.

I received a call for the interview. The interview consisted of two people. Everything went well until the salary was disclosed. They knew that I had worked for a higher paying contract so the interview was more of an exercise. The people were all friendly.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question that I have ever had from this company was not for the position mentioned above. The question was, "Why are man hole covers round?".   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in November 2009.

It was a clear and concise interview. Immediate feedback, response and offer. Easy onboarding and seriously great work environment.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in November 2009.

Lead round, manager round and HR round

They claim of having equality of renumeration per position but thats false.

Customer Care Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tallahassee, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL (US)

I interviewed online - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in February 2009.

Interview process was very nice and pleasant, interviewed with 1 person the deputy.
    She was very professional and ask good questions (behavior interview)

Interview Questions
    • There was none for me, I was comfortable with the questions.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tigard, OR (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tigard, OR (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in November 2012.

Had an interview with Jessyca Gurnoe who was very professional. She then sent me to see another person who was a Supervisor to further my interview. The Supervisor took me to the floor and showed me around a little and allowed me to ask questions until she finally interviewed me.

She took me back to Jessyca Gurnoe and recommended me for hire.

Just about my hours to work. I stated that I would prefer days as I had children at home and they said that after training, they could do that, and they did.

Software Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in October 2012.

I had three interviews in total. The first was a phone screen with HR where they asked general questions about my work experience. The next interview was a phone interview with the hiring manager and the Architecture Lead. For the final interview I went to the office to interview in person with the hiring manager and had a phone conference there with the Architecture Manager in Dallas. The interviews were friendly and that helped me relax during the process.

Interview Questions
    • The Architecture Manager asked me how I would deliver architecture specs to the technical team if they were junior engineers.   View Answer

Inbound Queue Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Henderson, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Henderson, NC (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in January 2010.

My interview was done by phone. The recruiter asked a series of irrelevant questions about what hours I would like to work, and my personal lifestyle. I can't remember much, because it was almost 4 years ago.

Interview Questions
    It was like this: you will work whatever hours the company needs when you walk in the door, and you will be paid based on work that the system thinks you complete and how long it takes you to assist the caller.