Affiliated Computer Services Interview Questions

Updated 20 Oct 2014

2.3

Information Management Principal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in February 2013.

Hiring process is good and you will be provided the offer if your joining date is less than a month. Compensation is good with 0% variables.
    1. Technical round,
    2. Management Round (Technical again)
    3. HR round (there are chances for a client round prior to the HR round, but not always)

Better demand for a better compensation, as there is no annual hike or promotions here. But a good place to work with.

Business Analyst Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in January 2013.

They usually conduct an aptitude test through which they shortlist people for a round of group discussion and follow it up with an HR interview and a technical interview.

They generally test one's knowledge on SQL and/or software testing.

I didn't negotiate.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

I applied in-person – interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in January 2013.

one on one interview with supervisor

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY (US)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in January 2013.

Difficult but fair

Interview Questions
    • can you work outside of regular business hours   View Answer
    there was no negotiation available. I took the position because I liked the hiring agent but the hiring person puts a very good spin on the company. If you are hired you may regret it.

Infrastructure Management Analyst Interview

no process, all depends on hiring manager

no hikes since 4 years, no annual hike process

Information Management Senior Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in December 2012.

Got call from Recruiter through Naukri. My Interview process started way back in Nov'12 and after a series of interviews (toatlly 12) got selected in April'13.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tigard, OR (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tigard, OR (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in November 2012.

Had an interview with Jessyca Gurnoe who was very professional. She then sent me to see another person who was a Supervisor to further my interview. The Supervisor took me to the floor and showed me around a little and allowed me to ask questions until she finally interviewed me.

She took me back to Jessyca Gurnoe and recommended me for hire.

Just about my hours to work. I stated that I would prefer days as I had children at home and they said that after training, they could do that, and they did.

Systems Administrator Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Phone Interview. Hiring manager provides description of the groups responsibilities, round robin (different interviewers) with easy questions mostly to see how you communicate and respond to typical situations

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you had to resolve an administration problem without adequate on-site resources.   View Answer

Mulitple offers/Read reviews on GlassDoor

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

They have 3-4 rounds that includes telephonic interview, test of skills and HR rounds.

Negotiate hard what you can during this period, cause its uncertain once you get recruited when you will get your increment... could be after couple of years.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in October 2012.

Very relaxed/casual, but lengthy. Took about an hour total. They have you complete an online test first - very simple stuff but takes a little time, then if you get past that, you wait until they call down a supervisor to interview you, which takes maybe 5 minutes total.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation as the pay was a set rate & job is contracted w/ a potential full hire after a 90-day probation period.