Affiliated Computer Services Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2014
Updated Sep 14, 2014

2.3

Business Analyst Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in January 2013.

They usually conduct an aptitude test through which they shortlist people for a round of group discussion and follow it up with an HR interview and a technical interview.

They generally test one's knowledge on SQL and/or software testing.

I didn't negotiate.

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cherry Hill, NJ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Hill, NJ (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

I first had a telephone interview and then went to the Cherry Hill office and met with two ladies. The interview questions were standard questions, nothing out of the box. They didn't know what team I would be working on, the hours, my supervisor, nothing. They were just two individuals asked to interview people.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were basic interview questions, describe a time, etc.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Basic typing speed test and call simulator

Interview Questions
    • If I could handle irate customers with a smile in my voice, no matter what verbal abuse they may give me   Answer Question

Information Management Principal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in February 2013.

Hiring process is good and you will be provided the offer if your joining date is less than a month. Compensation is good with 0% variables.
    1. Technical round,
    2. Management Round (Technical again)
    3. HR round (there are chances for a client round prior to the HR round, but not always)

Better demand for a better compensation, as there is no annual hike or promotions here. But a good place to work with.

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cary, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC (US)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in September 2013.

Originally I applied for the benefit service rep position but Tyler C never got back to me after calling me and leaving no vm. I guess thats how their HR works. I saw an ad on careerbuilder so I decided to apply. Recieve an email from HR going back over the job description and to contact Jessyca. I called her up she schedule an interview that day. Went out to the job fair after waiting for 2 hours they make you take a 20 mins test. The assessment is basically you listening to 8 calls and typing what the caller is saying. Then 3 mins of the test is pretty much testing your typing skills.

Interview Questions
    • There was no difficult questions. The interviewer just ask if I had a car, if I can work the flexible hours, any problems with overtime or not taking a lunch during their busy peak. How do you deal with an angry customer? They let you know when the next training class start and you will be given you schedule after training. I start on Monday.   View Answer
    There is no negotiation it is pretty much $9.50 during training then they claim it goes to $12.50 after training. I think the $12.50 is only if you meet your metics then your pay will be that including any incentives and bonsues.

Accounting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tempe, AZ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in August 2013.

I received a call for the interview. The interview consisted of two people. Everything went well until the salary was disclosed. They knew that I had worked for a higher paying contract so the interview was more of an exercise. The people were all friendly.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question that I have ever had from this company was not for the position mentioned above. The question was, "Why are man hole covers round?".   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in November 2009.

It was a clear and concise interview. Immediate feedback, response and offer. Easy onboarding and seriously great work environment.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in November 2009.

Lead round, manager round and HR round

They claim of having equality of renumeration per position but thats false.

Customer Care Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tallahassee, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in February 2009.

Interview process was very nice and pleasant, interviewed with 1 person the deputy.
    She was very professional and ask good questions (behavior interview)

Interview Questions
    • There was none for me, I was comfortable with the questions.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tigard, OR (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tigard, OR (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in November 2012.

Had an interview with Jessyca Gurnoe who was very professional. She then sent me to see another person who was a Supervisor to further my interview. The Supervisor took me to the floor and showed me around a little and allowed me to ask questions until she finally interviewed me.

She took me back to Jessyca Gurnoe and recommended me for hire.

Just about my hours to work. I stated that I would prefer days as I had children at home and they said that after training, they could do that, and they did.