Affiliated Computer Services

Updated 19 Feb 2015
Updated 19 Feb 2015

2.3

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Process was very long if you go to interview or test expect to be there all day. My experience was the same as the previous review. After the computer test which was basic call center stuff, (listening to pretend calls and inputting pretend data into accounts ). After I finished I was told to come back for one on one interview, once again expect to be there all day. After the one on one I was offered the job and given my training schedule. They gave me a address to go to to get my drug test done.

Interview Questions

They couldn't even uphold interview times how unprofessional. Why would I want to work for the company that's always running late. Also the overall professionalism of the employees there was way below what I'd surround myself with.

Customer Care Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

When you apply for a position, you are sent a questionnaire to answer questions that really have no bearing on the job for which you are applying. You are also asked to complete a skills test via computer. Once those are done, you are called to a face to face interview and then you have to take a drug test. Then an offer letter is sent. From there you are given your start day.

Interview Questions
    • Please advise a time when you had to deliver less than pleasing news.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in March 2013.

The interview for lateral hires are really long and vague. no they keep buffer of candidates till months. and then suddenly deny. No clarity on role or the position. You should always keep a counter offer ready even after being selected. they can always withdraw the offer at the last minute

Interview Questions
    • the questions are not difficult but the recruiters and managers dont have clarity. Recruiters dont reply after continuous follow up as well.   View Answer

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Was a long interview process had to get on the computer and answer a lot of questions some that didn't even have to do with the job you were applying for and then if you past that part you got to talk to a supervisor for the interview they just asked basic questions and that part was pretty easy then if hired they told you at that moment it was during the holiday season so they let go alot of people after the holiday season was over based on performance and that included most of the supervisors they had hired around the same time.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in February 2013.

consultancy -
    I have been referred by "trigent consultancy" for the Actuarial Analyst position with ACS- Xerox. I am very happy with trigent.

Interview -
    I had a telephonic round and then they called me for F2F interview.

1. One of the interviewer call me and one other candidate specifically because we had some prior knowledge to field of Actuarial Sciences. After going through our resume he just called us to wait outside. he doesn't even asked us a single question.
    2. Then they had given us (only us not to others) a test based on basic logical abilities, mathematics and English but kind of very time consuming. we have to score above 50% in 1 hour. And just after finishing up with first five question we both realized that the paper requires more time than an hour.
    3. After test they had called us to leave.

Our skills -
    I am a pass out from Indian Statistical Institute (Major : Statistics) and that other person was from mathematics (additional skill - He had cleared cd1, cd3 papers of actuarial sciences).

Conclusion -
    In my understanding we both are from high mathematical background and i think the test was purposefully designed just to eliminate candidates.

Interview Questions
    • Written test consist of 50 question based on logical abilities mathematics and English which is required to solve in 1 hr.   Answer Question

Information Management Principal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in February 2013.

Hiring process is good and you will be provided the offer if your joining date is less than a month. Compensation is good with 0% variables.
    1. Technical round,
    2. Management Round (Technical again)
    3. HR round (there are chances for a client round prior to the HR round, but not always)

Better demand for a better compensation, as there is no annual hike or promotions here. But a good place to work with.

Business Analyst Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in January 2013.

They usually conduct an aptitude test through which they shortlist people for a round of group discussion and follow it up with an HR interview and a technical interview.

They generally test one's knowledge on SQL and/or software testing.

I didn't negotiate.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

I applied in-person – interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in January 2013.

one on one interview with supervisor

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY (US)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in January 2013.

Difficult but fair

Interview Questions
    • can you work outside of regular business hours   View Answer
    there was no negotiation available. I took the position because I liked the hiring agent but the hiring person puts a very good spin on the company. If you are hired you may regret it.

Infrastructure Management Analyst Interview

no process, all depends on hiring manager

no hikes since 4 years, no annual hike process