Aflac Interview Questions

Updated 21 Apr 2015

1.8

Aflac Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Aflac (Grand Rapids, MI (US)).

Interview

Interview went well. Quick fast and everyone was nice. Then you get a log on to practice for the the stat test. You will get reimbursed for the cost of the test once you pass. It is best to test for area at a time.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD (US)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Aflac (Silver Spring, MD (US)).

Interview

This was an in person interview. They just asked questions about what kind of person you were and a lot of what the position would entail. The position was for a sales internship.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aflac (Washington, DC (US)).

Interview

a phone interview followed by an in-person interview. Turned down the offer because the job is essentially just cold calling people to sell insurance. You get paid based on how many you sold.

Benefits Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Aflac (Durham, NC (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

The first interview isn't actually an interview, but instead more of a 45 presentation the company makes to a room filled with 5-10 candidates. Their goal is to teach you about the company and give you an overview of the job to capture your interest. Essentially, benefits coordinator means salesman. And although the presentation is well done and can give you reason for optimism, its also clear its a strategy to try and get you comfortable with the fact that this is a commissions only job.

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aflac (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

There is an initial interview. At that interview they give you literature as to what the company is about and if it's a good fit for you. Then at the second interview you go over the position and education. It's all paid for by them but you don't start being paid until you start to make sales. This is a 100% commission job. If you have financial support it seems like a good company to work for until your sales pick up. I am responsible for my financial situation so I couldn't take the job and was told the door is always open if / when I'm ready.

N/A Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

I was asked to come in to discuss two different positions; a management and a benefit coordinator position. I requested a job description and was not provided with one but still showed up at my scheduled time for an interview. Instead of an interview, I sat in a group session to learn about AFLAC and the sales position--one that I was not interested in. I am very disappointed that the company had me come in under false pretenses and would not recommend people interviewing with them unless provided with all the information including how the interview process works.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

The interviewer simply talked about the company and how they did things.

Concerning the question, he just wanted to know about my interests and what I wanted to get out of the internship.

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

The interview was easy but need to pass the exam to work. The first interview is about to just introduce the company and current things. If you are interested, they will give you a second interview at the office. The first interview was held in a great building and nice place. But the second one is a small office.

Sales Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Aflac.

Interview

Everyone there was pleasant however something was just different. It was more like I was being sold the position as I was the one asking the questions. It was kind of unorganized.

Agent Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

Meet with a coordinator/manager, they tell you about the job and ask you general interview questions. You are self-employed, so they want to see someone who is willing to work hard and dedicate their time. If you show them you are willing to make endless cold calls and follow ups, they will support you and dedicate their time to ensure your success.

Interview Questions

• If you are planning on committing 40 hours a week to the role (because if not, it will be hard to be successful. They won't want to dedicate their time to someone who won't dedicate theirs.)   1 Answer