Aflac Interview Questions

Updated 23 Oct 2014
Updated 23 Oct 2014

1.8

Business-to-business Sales/Marketing Position Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Aflac.

I was contacted via email and I had an informational interview with them. They promoted how much money the best people made and they described the insurance that we would be selling. The position was a completely commissioned based position with no base pay. I declined because the position was not for me.

Account Representative Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Aflac.

Interview Questions
    • I will attend the interview tomorrow. Not sure and looking at all you guys wrote before. Hope it will be fine.It seems that this company is really great. It's far away from my home so I have to take bus to go, which make me not want to go.   Answer Question

Insurance Agent Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Aflac.

It was informative but I'm still not to confident in the opportunity. I was left with uncertainty of my salary. I do not want to join and not make any money

Interview Questions
    I did not need to negotiate

Aflac Agent Interview

Extremely simple two part interview process. They will hire anyone, no LITERALLY ANYONE. If you wee not recruited by a specific manager then the individual meeting is important to decide what sort of team you will be placed on

Safety Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac.

Initially contacted for a sales position. I told the recruiter I was in no way interested in sales. She said that I should come anyway because they have other positions available that she would like to discuss with me... I get down there, and it's a cattle call for sales positions. There were no other positions. This was a complete waste of time and gas. I do not like being mislead.

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Aflac.

I had 7 interviews in one day, back to back with 10 people. I was out of state so I guess they wanted to make sure I was a good fit

Interview Questions
    no negotiations. the offer met my expecations and I accepted

Financial Advisor Interview

Very easy interview you walk in and they just try to sell you the job and company, no technical questions be aware that this is fully 100% commission and they want you to sell to friends and family which I was not interested in, If you want sales experience this would not be a bad option for you.

Need salary

Accounting Specialist II Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aflac in October 2014.

I search for Aflac recruiter on Linkedin and started to cold email them with my resume. One of the recruiters contacted me back, asking me to come in for an info session. She asked me a couple of questions about my experience, advised me about a job that would fit best for me. I followed her direction, got an interview with the head of the Finance department the next week.
    It was a very relaxed interview, nothing too difficult. All the questions were behavioral questions, so be prepare. They called me back the next day and offer me the job. But from my experience, it's easier if you know somebody who work there. I know a couple of high up managers and they all give me good reference.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you came up with a process or procedure to solve a problem
      Tell me about a time your technology ability help you achieve your goal
      Tell me about a time you set a goal but were surrounded with obstacles and how you overcome them
      Tell me how you would make sure that you get everything done while still attend every meeting
        Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac in October 2014.

I gave the recruiters my resume in an on-campus career fair. The recruiters never clearly answered about what position I was applying for even if I asked explicitly. A week later I received a call from one of the recruiters about my interview on the next day. She told me she would send me the location information, and I did not receive that email until 3 hours before my scheduled interview time. I went there anyway and ended up realizing that they are hiring sales representatives, which is not what I am applying for. The interview was nothing like a regular interview. Their manager just took me and other two people (one of them is a graduating senior like me, another one is a person who has 20 years of working experience) to a room, talking about what the company does, the working environment, compensation, etc. It was more like an information section. The recruiter makes you ask questions about the company. In the end, the interviewee who has 20 years of working experience got into the second round of interview. I and the other student did not get an offer.

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aflac in October 2014.

Interview was a group interview due to time constraints. Initial meeting just to talk about company and asked about our interest level. If they were interested would invite us back for a second interview. I did get invited back for a second interview.

Interview Questions
    • Can we count on you to be able to put gas in your car?   View Answer