Aflac Interview Questions

Updated 19 Oct 2014
Updated 19 Oct 2014

1.8

Insurance Agent Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Aflac.

It was informative but I'm still not to confident in the opportunity. I was left with uncertainty of my salary. I do not want to join and not make any money

Interview Questions
    I did not need to negotiate

Aflac Agent Interview

Extremely simple two part interview process. They will hire anyone, no LITERALLY ANYONE. If you wee not recruited by a specific manager then the individual meeting is important to decide what sort of team you will be placed on

Safety Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac.

Initially contacted for a sales position. I told the recruiter I was in no way interested in sales. She said that I should come anyway because they have other positions available that she would like to discuss with me... I get down there, and it's a cattle call for sales positions. There were no other positions. This was a complete waste of time and gas. I do not like being mislead.

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Aflac.

I had 7 interviews in one day, back to back with 10 people. I was out of state so I guess they wanted to make sure I was a good fit

Interview Questions
    no negotiations. the offer met my expecations and I accepted

Financial Advisor Interview

Very easy interview you walk in and they just try to sell you the job and company, no technical questions be aware that this is fully 100% commission and they want you to sell to friends and family which I was not interested in, If you want sales experience this would not be a bad option for you.

Need salary

Accounting Specialist II Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aflac in October 2014.

I search for Aflac recruiter on Linkedin and started to cold email them with my resume. One of the recruiters contacted me back, asking me to come in for an info session. She asked me a couple of questions about my experience, advised me about a job that would fit best for me. I followed her direction, got an interview with the head of the Finance department the next week.
    It was a very relaxed interview, nothing too difficult. All the questions were behavioral questions, so be prepare. They called me back the next day and offer me the job. But from my experience, it's easier if you know somebody who work there. I know a couple of high up managers and they all give me good reference.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you came up with a process or procedure to solve a problem
      Tell me about a time your technology ability help you achieve your goal
      Tell me about a time you set a goal but were surrounded with obstacles and how you overcome them
      Tell me how you would make sure that you get everything done while still attend every meeting
        Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac in October 2014.

I gave the recruiters my resume in an on-campus career fair. The recruiters never clearly answered about what position I was applying for even if I asked explicitly. A week later I received a call from one of the recruiters about my interview on the next day. She told me she would send me the location information, and I did not receive that email until 3 hours before my scheduled interview time. I went there anyway and ended up realizing that they are hiring sales representatives, which is not what I am applying for. The interview was nothing like a regular interview. Their manager just took me and other two people (one of them is a graduating senior like me, another one is a person who has 20 years of working experience) to a room, talking about what the company does, the working environment, compensation, etc. It was more like an information section. The recruiter makes you ask questions about the company. In the end, the interviewee who has 20 years of working experience got into the second round of interview. I and the other student did not get an offer.

Anonymous Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Aflac.

Received an email so I decided to go for it because they said there are opportunities.
    Office is hard to find - red flag. Why would hide your office?
    Went in to discuss potential "opportunities" but received a sales talk about the product and the company. They have good products though. I can see myself buying it, but not selling it.

Benefit Consultant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Aflac.

self introduction on what I look forward to as an employee
    pretty simple interview where in the stayed in touch with you and promptly let me know what exactly they want

none

Independent Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aflac.

I applied online and received a call shortly after to go to an interview. When I went to the interview I discovered it was a group interview. The district manager gave a presentation on the company and then gave us a paper to tell him how much we were interested in the company. I later received another call asking me to come in for another 1 to 1 interview. When I went in, the DR asked me if I had any questions and explained that it's commission only and I had to get licensed first I was pretty much hired on the spot. I had to pay a fee for my online course to obtain my health insurance license and when I passed the test I returned and signed my contract.

No negotiation