Alaska Airlines

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager III Interview

Seattle, WA (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Alaska Airlines.

Interview Details I was contacted by an HR rep after having applied for a PM role online. The initial phone screen lasted 25 minutes. It was obviously an outsourced HR rep reading from a script and writing down my answers. They were very typical PM questions such as "Can you tell me how to start a project?" "Have you ever managed a budget?" At the end of the call, the HR rep mentioned that I'd done well and that I'd receive a call for next steps in two weeks.

The 'next step" was a PM test that was emailed to me. They set an appointment with me and at the designated time they emailed me a project charter template along with a 1 page summary of a fictitious project. My role was to complete as much of the document as possible and return it at the end of the hour. The document was a hybrid charter/business case document that requested a project summary, objectives, risks and mitigations, communication plan, etc. Any project manager who has actually managed a project should have no problem with it.

I have no idea what the next steps will be.

Interview Question – Do you use tobacco products?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Alaska Airlines

Worked for Alaska Airlines? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Alaska Airlines Project Manager III interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Alaska Airlines employees and interview candidates.