AlliedBarton

Updated 21 Jan 2015
Updated 21 Jan 2015

1.9

Security Officer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

It will generally vary according to location, for me I applied online and was called in for an interview within the hour. The hiring process was quite lengthy, it took me 3 weeks.

Security Officer Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

Resume submitted. DCJS license verified. 1 minute "interview" with customer project manager. No real questions asked...I think they just wanted to lay eyes on people to make sure they look presentable.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations. Salary is set by contract on the particular site you were hired for.

Master Security Officer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

I received my call back about 2 weeks after applying. The interview process was simple verification of the information provided on my resume. The interviewer actually attempted to steer me away since I was overqualified, but I was desperate for a job at the time and could not refuse. I did not get the position I applied for and was instead sent where the company needed more personnel.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation. I tried to get assigned to a position that fit my qualifications. After all was said and done, I was sent to wherever officers were needed. Pay is contractual based on the location you are sent.

Security Officer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

Went to the actual worksite that I ended up working at and interview with the One of the Regional Officers. Asked a lot about past experiences that I had been through that would enable me to the job. Interactions with people that would serve as a indication of how I would react to people of on the job.

Interview Questions
    • No really difficult questions, but just have examples of experiences that you've had ready. Id save 4-5 good examples would be good   Answer Question
    No negotiation. It was a hourly wage job and was decent pay for what the job entailed.

Security Officer Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

They just ask you basic questions like... Why do you want to do security? Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years? What are you hoping to get out of working for AlliedBarton? What are some of your goals? Why do you think we should hire you? Tell me a little about yourself? What are some of your skills? Can you work these days? Can you perform this type of work? Can you work these hours? Can you work overtime when required? Can you work on holidays?

Interview Questions
    • There was not difficult or unexpected question. All the questions were basic and simple.   View Answer
    There was no negotiation you either take what they offer you or you apply for another job.

Security Guard Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AlliedBarton.

I was interviewed over the phone first and then went to the local headquarters for a face-to-face. The overall process was pretty simple. They did a background check, drug test (urine), and a personality quiz. Took about 2 weeks to be hired.

Interview Questions
    • Really was pretty straightforward and quick. No real surprises that I can remember   Answer Question
    None

Director of Security Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AlliedBarton in December 2014.

Experience Hr.duties, Payroll, Set up of new location, Computer experience, Interface with Customers, as well as upper management. Secure new Accounts. etc. I would be an asset to any company that hires me. I come with an abundance of knowledge as well as experience.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in the next ten years regarding Security   View Answer

Security Officer Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at AlliedBarton.

It is a joke. They are worried more about filling a spot than really taking care of their employees. And then if you want to transfer to another location they ignore you like the problem is going to go away

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC (US)

I applied online – interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Sent an online application and received a call about a month later. I filled out a questionare before my interview. The manager asked me basic security questions and asked me about past experiences. They already know within the first few minutes whether or not they'll hire you. Pay goes by the site and job sites can be up to an 1 1/2 away with no compensation for gas. They do a drug test right then and there.

Interview Questions
    • Would you tell on your coworker if they took a pen from the work area?   Answer Question

Guard Interview

I applied online – interviewed at AlliedBarton.

Initial interview was pretty standard in what they asked, following this you interview with the contracted party. I was hired out to a pharmaceutical company and interviewed three more times there. Trained pay at the allied barton office begins once you've successfully interviewed with the contracted party. It was alright just very tedious and a lot of running back and forth in the beginning.

Interview Questions
    • What are your weaknesses/ strengths? A lot of self based questions   Answer Question
    I got decent hours they, accommodated to my needs providing numerous contracts available to work