Allstate

2.7

IT Graduate Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Allstate.

Interview process was quite lengthy and did take a relative amount if time. First of all it was though submitting a CV took quite a while for a response but then an interview was arranged this was both scenario based and technical questions (they will grill you a bit technically wise) then received an email due to such a high volume of candidates and was invited to fill out an additional application.

Interview Questions
    • Questions such as how have you dealt under pressure, did u face any difficulties when it came to doing Uni work is there any mark u gained u weren't satisfied with the difference between a class and an object what different types of testing are there   Answer Question

Inbound Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Allstate.

The hiring process what quick and to the point. I applied online and got a call from the recruiter. I went to the interview where they gave me a quick one in one and then went to take an assessment on the computer in a quiet room. After passing the assessment, I had another interview with an interviewer, then they had me wait. Another woman came and got me from the waiting room where they asked me questions about my eligibility to work in the US. I was then offered the position. My interviewers were friendly and informative.

Interview Questions
    • Give a detailed explanation of a time a customer was being difficult   Answer Question
    Not negotiable, was offered and accepted

IT Consultant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Allstate.

It depends on the position you are being hired.For me it was like 2 rounds of technical interview one from offshore team and one from onshore team. One managerial round and last HR round. You can well negotiate with HR during the interview about salary. Process will take around 3-4 weeks of time till offer is released.

Interview Questions
    You can negotiate well with HR. They will be flexible.

Subrogation Inside Auto Adjuster (Arbitration) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MS (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MS (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Allstate.

The interview process was very positive & informative. It was also very timely. Although I wasn't extended a job offer, the interview process made me feel more confident moving forward about the interview experience I've gained & I would definitely apply again.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Allstate.

My 1st interview was with the agency owner and then a few others came in to join like a group interview. It seemed to be mostly a bonding exercise to see if my personality meshed with others in the office.

Interview Questions
    • What is my plan B for my children if they are sick and I have to work.   Answer Question

I had already accepted and was satisfied with my decision. I didn't care to pursue any other opportunities.

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Allstate in January 2015.

Absolutely waste of time. Invited to a 4-hour interview. Did not even meet the hiring manager, and I took a day off! Absolutely disappointing process. Disjointed communications between recruiter and hiring team.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions, interview was average. Process is very disorganized and showed a lack of professionalism and courtesy towards applicants.   Answer Question

Claims Service Adjuster Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Allstate.

Recruiter called within a week, asked 3 behavioral questions, pretty basic. A week later got a call back from recruite to schedule an in person interview with hiring manager, round table style, behavioral based interview.

Interview Questions
    • Give us a specific example of when you had to deal with a challenging customer or co worker   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Very difficult process. Had to constantly call the recruiter to see if things were progressing. The recruiter would ask me to call her every week because she was going to forget to follow up if I didn't remind her. Very unprofessional. I asked clarifying questions regarding benefits and never got answers from her.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewers did a lot of the talking. I wasn't asked very many questions.   Answer Question
    It moved quickly unlike the rest of the process.

Senior Care Professional Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Allstate.

Applied , took almost three weeks to get a call for a face to face interview. Interviewed with two women, casual yet professional. Took another 2 weeks to hear from recruiter about my performance. Another week for drug testing and background to be passed. All in all six week process from application date to offer date.

Interview Questions
    • Only Asked scenario questions regarding your action in a tough customer situation or with non cooperating coworkers.   View Answer
    No negotian, salary was increased by $4300 by HR on its own.

Claims Adjuster Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Allstate.

I filled out an application online and it took about a week to hear back. I scheduled a phone interview and after the interview was asked to take their online test. I was told to expect a call back to schedule another interview after I took the test, based on whether or not I passed. I immediately received confirmation of passing the test, and a week later received an e-mail saying that they chose another candidate based on my interview, although I hadn't had an interview.