Allstate

2.7

IT Graduate Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Allstate.

Interview process was quite lengthy and did take a relative amount if time. First of all it was though submitting a CV took quite a while for a response but then an interview was arranged this was both scenario based and technical questions (they will grill you a bit technically wise) then received an email due to such a high volume of candidates and was invited to fill out an additional application.

Interview Questions
    • Questions such as how have you dealt under pressure, did u face any difficulties when it came to doing Uni work is there any mark u gained u weren't satisfied with the difference between a class and an object what different types of testing are there   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Allstate.

One-on -one with agency owner. Standard questions about why I was leaving my previous agency and why I wanted the job. They require that you have your 440 or 220 license. Some agents will pay for you to complete the weekend course

Interview Questions
    I told them what salary range I wanted

Legal Interview

They were very organized with the questions and got straight to the point. I feel very comfortable in the interview. I was asked back for a second interview and sat with a few more people. I was even able to ask them a few questions about why they liked their jobs so much.

Interview Questions
    • They asked the "where do you see yourself in 5 years from now' question.   Answer Question

ETL Data Analyst Entry-Level Interview

After applying for several different positions on the Allstate careers page I was contacted by an in-house recruiter for an entry level Data Analyst position for their transition from relational database structure to the cloud-based Hadoop database architecture. After a single in-person interview with their head Information consultant and information systems manager I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly personal/behavioral questions with a mix of database technology and SQL query questions.   Answer Question

Field Auto Technical Adjuster Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Allstate in October 2014.

Filled out online application, a week later I received email to set up phone interview, about a week later I got a call from a recruiter for the phone interview

Interview Questions
    • Just asked about what was on my resume and had to explain how my previous experience would fit into the job   Answer Question

Claims Adjuster Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Allstate.

Extensive online "personality profile." Very friendly phone interview. Round table interview with direct supervisors. Follow up interview with regional leadership. Slow to start the process but very fast once process is started. Direct supervisors can be vetoed by upper management and upper management seems to prefer "green" fresh from college types over experience within the actual repair industry.

Interview Questions
    • Role play an instance whereby you have to flip a disgruntled customer   Answer Question

Staff Audit Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Allstate.

They sent emails, then showed up at career fair and applied through university website. Its two interviews, one is 15 minutes the other is 30 minutes. They seemed more interested in hiring minorities and kept talking about the "benefits of AllState" and how its better than public accounting. Would work but they are all the way up in northbrook.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time you had to complete a project and explain your time management skills?   Answer Question

Claims Adjuster Interview

Applied online through indeed.com. Got a phone interview about 1-2 days letter. Interview was easy, basic interview questions. Discuss claims-related experience. Afterwards I had to complete an online questionnaire. The questionnaire is not timed but it is slightly challenging. I am currently awaiting a response.

Unrepresented Claims Adjuster Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Allstate.

Applied online, phone interview and assessment completed. Very friendly process, but how long after your told that your info is being sent to the hiring manager do they call you for an interview.

Field Auto Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Allstate.

application and then phone screen with recruiter for about 15 minutes. phone screen was two behavior questions. face to face interview completed with two field managers. interview was about 45 minutes with 3 behavior questions. (tell me about a time...). a few more questions about experience/background. was told i would hear back in a week one way or the other.

Interview Questions
    • tell me about a time you had to alter or change a procedure/process in the interest of customer service.   Answer Question