Allstate

2.7

IT Graduate Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Belfast, Northern Ireland
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland

I applied in-person. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Allstate.

Interview process was quite lengthy and did take a relative amount if time. First of all it was though submitting a CV took quite a while for a response but then an interview was arranged this was both scenario based and technical questions (they will grill you a bit technically wise) then received an email due to such a high volume of candidates and was invited to fill out an additional application.

Interview Questions
    • Questions such as how have you dealt under pressure, did u face any difficulties when it came to doing Uni work is there any mark u gained u weren't satisfied with the difference between a class and an object what different types of testing are there   Answer Question

Claims Adjuster Interview

Applied online through indeed.com. Got a phone interview about 1-2 days letter. Interview was easy, basic interview questions. Discuss claims-related experience. Afterwards I had to complete an online questionnaire. The questionnaire is not timed but it is slightly challenging. I am currently awaiting a response.

Unrepresented Claims Adjuster Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Allstate.

Applied online, phone interview and assessment completed. Very friendly process, but how long after your told that your info is being sent to the hiring manager do they call you for an interview.

Field Auto Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Allstate.

application and then phone screen with recruiter for about 15 minutes. phone screen was two behavior questions. face to face interview completed with two field managers. interview was about 45 minutes with 3 behavior questions. (tell me about a time...). a few more questions about experience/background. was told i would hear back in a week one way or the other.

Interview Questions
    • tell me about a time you had to alter or change a procedure/process in the interest of customer service.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Phone interview, then face to face. Personality is the biggest factor, along with the ability to deal with rejection. Had to discuss how salary and commission schedule. The type of person the hiring manager is looking for is dependent on the office setting.

Claims Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Allstate.

One Interview with 3-4 managers at the location I ended up working at. Background check, drug test, had to provide W-2's for all of the jobs I listed on my resume. Started work 2 weeks later

Interview Questions
    • Normal Interview Questions. Had to give examples of showing leadership skills in the past.   Answer Question

Customer Service Agent Interview

Very professional, I got a call and was asked for a date to do the interview. of course there were questions about computer usage and my ability to communicate with prospects. I got a tour and a chance to speak. I did so well and got the job.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was what I wanted as my pay.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

The process took 3 months - interviewed at Allstate.

Starts out with a pre-screen phone call to get to know you more and go over a resume. Then there are a series of phone interviews, basic questions asking you to describe situations. Interviewers very nice and friendly.

Interview Questions
    • Why I chose All-State if it is in the suburbs and sells insurance?   Answer Question

Network Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Northbrook, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northbrook, IL (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Allstate.

The interview process with Allstate begins right away at their headquarters where you and dozens of others applying for various other positions will spend a few hours listening to company management, watching promotional videos and touring their HQ. During the lunch period (good-not-great pizza and salad) which lasts a couple of hours, you will be scheduled for a behavioral interview, which won't contain anything out of the ordinary, and a technical interview specific for your position. I, along with a few others for the position, was not scheduled for a technical interview so I relaxed a bit. However, one of the women organizing the day forced me into a room for an unexpected technical interview. Being blindsided did not go well for me.

Also, you will meet neither the guy from 24 nor "Mayhem" from their recent ad campaign, so don't get excited.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary that you won't be prepared for.   Answer Question

Claims Service Specialist Interview

basic interview questions. test is given to determine if you qualify. you get a call back pretty quick. the training is about 2 months, on and off the floor.

n/a

Worked for Allstate? Contribute to the Community!