AlphaSights

2.6

42 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied through college or university – interviewed at AlphaSights in April 2014.

Recorded video interview - the first step. You have half a minute time to prepare for the 4-5 questions, 30 to 60 seconds time to answer. You can rerecord once the whole interview,but you can't go back in your questions.

Interview Questions
  • Who do you admire; Where do you see yourself in ten years; Which book have you last read; Present AlphaSights in your own words.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AlphaSights

I applied online – interviewed at AlphaSights.

I applied online via a form, it was easy and simple. No cover letter required in the traditional sense, just state your motivation for the role in about 250 words. Then I received an invitation to a online interview, which I had to complete within 3 days. The questions were:
    - What does AlphaSights do?
    - Why did you apply for a role with us?
    - Who do you admire the most?
    - What other positions are you interested in?

Interview Questions
    • I guess it was 'Who do you admire the most?' as the person you chose to speak about directly reflects your interests/aspirations, so you have to be careful who you pick.   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Got in touch through university's career website. It took 2 and half week for me to get an video assessment. I will post my updates once I got the confirmation. I found a interesting video regarding to AlphaSights Business Prospect through youtube which I recommend everyone to watch. The framework Max (Director) used to think about information market is quite interesting. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOj4BLdx8nA

Summer Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at AlphaSights.

Online interview with pre-recorded questions was really awkward, considering you only had 30 seconds to answer some of them. Some had 60 seconds, but they all seemed too short for the respective questions being posed.

Summer Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AlphaSights.

I was asked to do the online interview first where you have only 15 or 30 seconds to answer questions. Be prepared with your answers. I am doing the Google Hangout in the next few days.

Summer Analyst Interview

After submitting my resume, I was asked to take an online video interview. There were several questions and it took about five minutes. It is like TOEFL speaking test that I had a few seconds to prepare for the answer and have 1-2 minutes to speak. It is a little bit weird.

Interview Questions
    • The questions are behavioral ones, for example: Give us an example of your leadership; what re you passionate about?   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AlphaSights in November 2014.

I sent in my resume and was contacted to complete the short online interview. 8 or so questions. You're talking to a screen with no one on it so it was a little strange. Prepare beforehand by looking at other's questions because they seem to recycle them. Make sure you spend enough time on the practice screen to get your shot right.

I applied online – interviewed at AlphaSights.

Went through the video interview first and now onto Skype. Questions were mostly fit and testing your knowledge of what AlphaSights is. Know your resume and be able to incorporate it into questions. Practice the video answers prior.

I applied online – interviewed at AlphaSights.

Applied online. First round interview took place over the computer. They generate 5 questions and you have a minute to record your answer. The questions were all behavioral, no technical questions.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you would be a good fit at Alpha Sights   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at AlphaSights.

I applied via campus recruiting website and got feedback after initial resume submission; they wanted me to answer several fit questions using webcams. They asked 1) What does Alphasights do, 2) About your background, 3) your entrepreneurial experience, 4) what would you contribute to Alphasights and several other questions. Hasn't got replies yet.