American Heart Association

Updated 12 Jun 2014

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Youth Market Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at American Heart Association in November 2013.

First I applied online, then I was setup with a recruiter that contacted me by phone and gave me more detail about the job. Next I had to take a personality test of some kind. Then I interviewed with the regional director in the area for about an hour. The interview was extensive and the interviewer asked detailed questions regarding situations and previous employment. Lastly, I met the regional director to go through a Skype interview with someone even further up the chain of command. Once again, the questions were tedious and required a fair amount of preparation.

Interview Questions
  • Give detailed examples of your past fundraising experiences and the goals met.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for American Heart Association

Youth Market Director Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at American Heart Association.

Interview process was a joke. I had to track down the local office to ask for HR's number to call them myself. Got a call back from my voicemail / Resume submission I left them then interviewed with three people, then another manager. Then got the offer via phone.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing. Interviews here are a joke. As long as you can talk sports with guy managers, you're fine.   View Answer
    Nonnegotiable

Youth Market Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at American Heart Association in August 2010.

It was a JOKE. I first interviewed with a panel of three women. As long as they thought I was hot, they hired me. My 1:1 interview was stupid. All the guy did was talk sports with me and he didn't know anything about the company.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever fundraised? Explain your failure with it or success   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable working with all women (the ratio is about 58:1 girls:guys)   Answer Question
    Couldn't negotiate