Amgen

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Amgen in May 2010.

Interview Details Just asked basic behavioral questions, and talked about my personal interests and what I would like to pursue. It was different because engineers were conducting the behavioral interview and not HR people. Took a long time to get back to everyone than they said they would

Interview Question – Why do you like Amgen?   Answer Question

Thousand Oaks, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Amgen in October 2009.

Interview Details It was a good experience overall but basically it consisted of a first round interview on site and there were two people interviewing. They asked behavioral type questions related to your resume and pay attention to details. Aside from this there were also questions about background and past work experience. They take you through the site.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at amgen?   Answer Question

Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Amgen in March 2009.

Interview Details I applied for the summer internship. During the internview, they just asked some questions and all these questions were related to my resume. Although this is a technical position, they did not ask me any question about the technical skills but focused more in my lead experience. Two young people interviewed me. And they also stayed in the company for about 2 years.

Interview Question – describe you lead experience in college   View Answer

Worked for Amgen? Contribute to the Community!