Anheuser-Busch Interview Questions

Updated 14 Oct 2014
Updated 14 Oct 2014

3.3

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Submitted CV with cover letter in October, after a couple of weeks I received an email arranging a phone interview for one month after. Interview very standard: "Tell me about yourself", "Why have you applied for this position?", "What are your strengths and weaknesses". Response came the next day, inviting for a group interview in Luton in January and online numerical and verbal tests. The selection process was so slow and took so long by January I had found another job.

Interview Questions
    • "Tell me what customer services means to you and give an example of an excellent customer service you provided"   Answer Question

Global Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch in November 2012.

After approximately one month of my application, they contacted me for 2 tests. (cultural and verbal) and after that we scheduled an interview. It consisted of 1 case study and a motivational interview.

Category Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Go through Envision staffing services for initial phone interview, after that interview prepare to be barraged by behavioral/situational interview questions by a 3-4 person panel, and pretty much only those type of questions. Master the STAR technique: Situation Task Action & Response.

Interview Questions
    • paraphrased - Tell me about a time where you were faced with a hard situation in the work place. What actions did you take to resolve the situation and what was the result of those actions?   Answer Question

Marketing Communications Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch in August 2014.

I was very surprised by how unprofessional the HR process was at AB. I was notified by email that I'd been selected to interview and asked to select my availability from a list of dates. Despite repeatedly following up by email and phone, I didn't hear anything back about scheduling well past the last date listed as an option. For a while, I truly suspected the interview request wasn't real. After giving up, I finally got a reply, giving me a single scheduling option two days later.

Once I finally made it to the actual interview, it was more like what I would expect from a company of this size and caliber. The questions were very tough and it did seem like their efforts to convey just how much and how hard I'd be working were a little over the top, but nothing too extreme.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation in which your short term goals were incompatible with your long term goals and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Plant Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Made initial contact with recruiters at college career fair in the morning and was asked to return for follow-up interview that afternoon. Afternoon interview consisted of a 3-person panel interview (2 from HR and 1 from engineering). Time was spent going-through my resume and experience, with much discussion on whether I was interested in a position as a plant engineer (doing actual engineering work) or as an engineering manager (managing personnel) - I was more interested in the former rather than the latter. Following the panel interview, I had to take a test that evaluated personality and management/leadership style.

Interview Questions
    • Was asked to explain a time that I had to quickly solve an unexpected engineering problem involving a project I was working on. While I was able to answer the question well with a good example, being a college student at the time, I thought that some (if not many) college students might not have relevant experience to draw-upon for answering such a question.   Answer Question

Lab Analyst Interview

1. Apply for job
    2. Online assessment based on your work ethic
    3. Online aptitude test
    4. Informal interview with HR and Lead Analyst
    - asked about 7 behavioral questions: "describe a time your work was criticized."
    5. Tap-telephone assessment (I am waiting to do this)

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever had to motivate someone about a new procedure who didn’t agree with it, if so how did you motivate them?   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

I was given a phone interview for a production manager role that would be on shift. When I was initially contacted via email by the HR rep, she scheduled the interview for 9AM on a Tuesday. That day I was waiting for the call, but at 9AM nothing happened. I continued waiting until 912AM until I decided to call her, but I got her voicemail, so I left a message. Three minutes later she finally called saying she was busy. However, I was the first appointment of her day. She was accompanied by two other shift managers in a conference call setting. None of the employees sounded extremely happy to be there. It was clear from the tones of their voices that they held slight dissatisfaction with their jobs. It also irked me that this was the first time I've ever had an interviewer not only call me late but make excuses for it as well.

I was offered to continue the process, but I declined and explicitly cited that the tardiness and apathetic nature of all those who interviewed me indicated that AB was not a place I would enjoy working.

Interview Questions
    • If a chair broke during your shift, what would you do?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Got the interview through On Campus Recruiting, was contact approximately 2 weeks after to set up an interview. Questions were pretty predictable and answerable, no real curve balls. Is more of a corporate finance role.

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Great first interview with recruiters, second one with the line manager and the third one with hiring manager. General recruitment interview, in the second round I had to fill out a case study, third one was a general interview again.

Intern Interview

Talked to Anheuser-Busch at a career fair and had a follow-up interview the same day. To be considered, the interviewee must have at least a 2.8 GPA minimum. Interviewer read off a sheet of pre-determined questions and filled in the blanks as each question was asked. Very relaxed interview altogether and no curveballs which means you will have to stand out among the generic questions they ask you.