AppleOne

76 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Varied- Banking Interview

Interviewed at AppleOne

Interview Details Interviewed at local office. Great staff to welcome. Had a positive experience from the start, however, post meeting communication lacking. Promised callbacks and interviews and cannot get a hold of recruiter. Does not return calls or emails. Other than that, I assume for those that have been placed by this office- you would have had a positive outcome

Interview Question – None that are unexpected.   Answer Question

I T Procurement Analyst Interview

Interviewed at AppleOne

Interview Details Initial interview for the position was with AppleOne Employment Agency. This was for a temp-to-hire role. I met with at least two Account Managers at AppleOne initially, then took a skills assessment in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. After passing AppleOne's initial screening, I then met with the Director and Manager of the group I worked for

Interview Question – "This is a group who talks behind each other's backs, so how would you deal with that?"   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AppleOne in May 2012.

Interview Details The interview process was very detailed. Met with two hiring managers. They were professional and friendly. Got the answer at the same day.

Interview Question – It was no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Staffing Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at AppleOne in February 2014.

Interview Details Extremely tedious process, tons of paperwork and much of it is the same information over and over again. What you do online, they have you do again on paper, WTF? They describe themselves as being on the cutting edge of technology and then hand out a paper application that is a copy of a copy.

Interview Question – How do you feel about terminating people?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – pay not competitive and unsure about the management structure or direction of the company

General Interview Interview

Huntington Beach, CA (US)

I applied online - interviewed at AppleOne in December 2013.

Interview Details I was impressed with the recruiter. She made me feel relaxed quickly and that I could just be myself. She had a keen sense of my abilities and talents and I felt like she would be able to find me a great match for my strengths and skill set. The best interview I've ever had.

Interview Question – What is your greatest strength?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Orange, CA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AppleOne.

Interview Details The hiring process is 3-steps. First you meet with the branch manager, if he/she likes you then you meet with the Regional Manager. If he/she likes you, then you interview with the Vice President. You might be asked to interview with the team that you will be working with as well. This can be a panel interview, but most likely one on one.

Interview Question – The interview with the Vice President is long and challenging. Be prepared. It's a rapid fire, question and answer format, with questions that circle back around to previous questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. The manager that I was working with threatened to rescind the offer if I wasn't in complete agreement. I really needed a job, so I made it work.

Administration Receptionist Interview

Boulder, CO (US)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at AppleOne in March 2012.

Interview Details taking test and interviewing

Interview Question – taking about salary   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – simple yes or no

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Dallas, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at AppleOne in January 2014.

Interview Details I was contacted by AppleOne regarding this position by phone. When I went in for the interview both the receptionist and the representative were very polite and concise in their questions and instructions. They had me take a basic Clerical Safety test without any prep, though the questions, to me anyway, were very basic and commonsense. Overall the experience was a good one and though I haven't heard anything, other than from my references which confirmed they were contacted, I'm looking forward to their contact regarding the job

Interview Question – What would be the ideal job for me, if I had any choice in the world?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Forklift Operator Interview

Brampton, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at AppleOne in December 2013.

Interview Details Very Basic: Fill out application, watch a safety video, take an open-book test on the safety video, wait for interview where someone just asks you to regurgitate your resume and your salary expectations, where you'd like to work, and what shift(s).

Interview Question – None. Maybe a scenario question, i.e. 'what would you do if....?'   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Pay was lower than preference.

Very Easy Interview

Payroll Temp Interview

Ventura, CA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AppleOne in May 2011.

Interview Details They were very nice and the interview process was easy.

Interview Question – Salary questions are always difficult to answer.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was very smooth

Interviews for Top Jobs at AppleOne

Worked for AppleOne? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AppleOne interview questions and advice. All 76 interview reviews are posted anonymously by AppleOne employees and interview candidates.