Applied Materials

Applied Materials Mechanical Engineer III Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Mechanical Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Applied Materials in April 2011.

I had a whole day of 1:1 on-site interviews with many managers from different groups. Few days later another manager called me and interviewed me via phone. Got a verbal offer from him about a week later...
the written offer just got in, I am very excited!

Interview Questions
  • Describe a high pressure situation where your opinion conflicted with that of a colleague or a supervisor. How did you handle it?   Answer Question
  • Why do you want to work for Applied Materials?   Answer Question
I am not going to negotiate, the offer is very good as it is.

Other Interview Reviews for Applied Materials

Mechanical Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Applied Materials in March 2011.

I received 1 st screening call from my current manager. He asked me if I was interested in this job posistion. I answered yes. In the next step, I had a conference call with people from our group. They asked my current skill and my previous background. In on-site intgerview, I met about 6 people.