Applied Materials Mechanical Engineer III Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Process Engineer (21)
- Engineer (9)
- Software Engineer (8)
- Mechanical Engineer (6)
- Applications Engineer (5)
- Process Engineer III (4)
- Customer Engineer (3)
- Software Engineer I (3)
- Senior Software Engineer (3)
- Buyer I (2)
- Intern (2)
- Mechanical Engineer I (2)
- Mechanical Engineer II (2)
- Mechanical Engineer III (2)
- Senior Financial Analyst (2)
- Human Resources Manager (2)
- Senior Process Engineer (2)
- Design Engineer (2)
- Member of Technical Staff (2)
- Technical Support Engineer (2)
- Program Manager (2)
- Product Marketing Engineer (1)
- Supply Chain Manager (1)
- Cmp Process Engineer (1)
- Process Support Engineer (1)
- Product Support Engineer II (1)
- Operations Researcher (1)
- Etch Process Engineer (1)
- Gte (1)
- Physicist - Student Position (1)
Mechanical Engineer III Interview (Neutral Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Applied Materials in March 2011.
Interview Details I received 1 st screening call from my current manager. He asked me if I was interested in this job posistion. I answered yes. In the next step, I had a conference call with people from our group. They asked my current skill and my previous background. In on-site intgerview, I met about 6 people.
Mechanical Engineer III Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Applied Materials in April 2011.
Interview Details I had a whole day of 1:1 on-site interviews with many managers from different groups. Few days later another manager called me and interviewed me via phone. Got a verbal offer from him about a week later...
the written offer just got in, I am very excited!
- Describe a high pressure situation where your opinion conflicted with that of a colleague or a supervisor. How did you handle it? Answer Question
- Why do you want to work for Applied Materials? Answer Question
Negotiation Details – I am not going to negotiate, the offer is very good as it is.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Applied Materials