AroundCampus

57 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview Details One interview. Pretty straight forward. Walk through resume and behavioral questions.

Interview Question – None.   Answer Question

Regional Manager Interview

Regional Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview Details -Virtual Interview(Pre-Recorded Questions) requiring a webcam
-Online Personality Assessment evaluating preferences and tendencies
-30-45 minute in-person interview with recruiting manager
-Follow-up Questionaire and review of in-person interview
Interviewing process is selective and competitive, but made the position(internship) even more desirable. Management positions require in-person interviews with each department through a round-table questionaire. Individuals must be prepared.

Interview Question – No question in particular. Must have stories and experiences to elaborate on during interview.   Answer Question

Athens, GA (US)

I applied online - interviewed at AroundCampus in February 2011.

Interview Details Interview process is fairly simple but you have to really impress them because they interview so many people for the internship.

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Chapel Hill, NC (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AroundCampus in February 2009.

Interview Details Pretty standard interview. You need to have high energy and be prepared to do a mock sales call during the interview.

Interview Question – Being asked to sell something on the spot   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase

Outside Sales Representative

I applied through another source and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview Details Originally, I sent in my resume via email. Then I received an email from the Regional Manager asking me to complete a virtual interview. The virtual interview was I believe about 6 questions, with 2 minutes to answer, and 2 attempts on each. Then my Regional Manager called me and asked me a few questions over the phone. The final step was to complete a survey about the process. Within 2 weeks, I received a phone call with my offer.

Interview Question – What is your greatest failure?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate. All the terms were very reasonable.

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview Details Fairly simple consisted of a half hour phone interview

Chattanooga, TN (US)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at AroundCampus in March 2012.

Interview Details Face to face interview. Then one week of training in North Carolina

Very Easy Interview

Customer Relations Intern Interview

Customer Relations Intern

Interviewed at AroundCampus

Interview Details Contacted by a manager after submitting application. The interview was very brief (I did it by phone as I was out of town at the time of the interviews) and pretty straightforward, the questions seemed to be pretty standard interview ones (such as when was a time you faced adversity and how did you overcome it? What was one time you demonstrated leadership in a team setting? etc)

Interview Question – Most of the questions were more reflective--no technical or "test" questions, and they were in the same vein as those mentioned above.   Answer Question

Production Assistant Interview

Production Assistant

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at AroundCampus.

Interview Details I submitted my resume, and a few weeks later received an email with interview slot options. I chose five time slots that worked for me, and they emailed me back with specifics. The office was very laid back with a business casual dress code. It was definitely a young office. I sat in a room with two interviewers. First they gave me a three page editing test (i.e. matching fonts to businesses, correcting sample ads, etc.). Then they asked me questions. The questions were pretty basic and easy to come up with answers on the fly. Nothing too major.

Interview Question – The hardest part for me was that on the last page of the little editing test there were commonly misspelled words, and I had to choose the right spelling based on the context of the sentence.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They called me and gave me a week to decide if I wanted it. I called them a week later and accepted the job. Then I just had to go in and sign some paperwork.

Columbus, OH (US)

The process took a day - interviewed at AroundCampus in March 2012.

Interview Details The regional manager that emailed me was awesome and kept me at ease throughout the interview. She asked alot of situation questions, but if you can answer them by using real-life examples, you'll be fine. Just display your great work ethic and ability to stay positive in difficult situations. I believe that she asked questions like what is my favorite restaurant and how can I convince her to go there, what are three words that describe me, and what are my weaknesses. If the interviewer likes you, he/she will make it apparent through how she responds to you. If you have the skills for this position (positive, good leader, & hard worker), you will have no problem advancing in the interview process and possibly will even be offered the position!

Interview Questions