Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Atlanta Braves
- Guest Relations Representative (1)
- Special Events (1)
- Gameday Staff In the Guest Relations Department (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Atlanta Braves (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2015.
The interviewing process was one on one. The Interview was very good because the questions were simple and straightforward. I would recommend one to keep eye contact and take your time and keep calm, the interviewers are very friendly and open so they will make you feel comfortable.
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Atlanta Braves in November 2014.
I was contacted for an initial phone screening that consisted of mostly behavioral questions. About two weeks later I received an e-mail inviting to Atlanta, GA for an in-person interview. The interviewers were extremely friendly, and the interview felt more like a conversation. They asked me a lot about my experience as listed on my resume and also asked about my interest in the position.
- If you were in [the department head's] position, why would you not hire yourself? Answer Question
- No OfferDifficult InterviewNo OfferDifficult Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Atlanta Braves.
I applied for this position online. A few weeks later I received an email asking me if I was still interested. After replying yes, I received a questionnaire to complete withing 1 week. The questions were situational customer service questions. They were very detailed oriented, but it was good because they gave you a week to fill them out. Next, there was a standardized phone interview. I have experienced nothing like this before. There was a series of maybe 100 questions that the interviewer asked. He was not able to interpret the questions further, only repeat them. These were basically personality and working styles questions. I did not make it pass this interview, but the next stage was another interview.
- If a VIP customer was visiting your city, how would show them around? Answer Question