Australia and New Zealand Banking

58 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Credit Analyst Interview

Credit Analyst

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking in July 2014.

Interview Details Consultancy arranged the interview on 7th July 2014. The first round was group discussion, the topic was, 'Education system in India'. Each one of us was given a chance to speak for about 2-3 mins. The next round was general aptitude test consisting of logical reasoning etc... Next we had E-mail writing test. Then the HR told us that we would be called after about a week. However we got a call only after 2.5 weeks!!

Personal Banker Interview

Personal Banker

Interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking

Interview Details i am asking to have interview with brench manager right now. do not have any commonts yet. looking for some experences people had before.i did two times phone interview, first one was very good i thought, 2 weeks later my position have been filled up by internal. and second one i just kind of angry about HR of ANZ, so i said i just too tired to do any online assessments or any phone interview. then i got interview. therefore, i'd like to share my things - do not be soft to HR.

Business Architect Interview

Business Architect

Interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking

Interview Details the first level interview was conducted over phone by the hiring department looking for the basic details an interest. tis has lasted around 45 minutes. generally it was very good and very friendly as it is directly conducted by the bank

Interview Question – nothing very difficult. generally they were highlighting the different senior role they are looking for   Answer Question

Technical Analyst Interview

Technical Analyst
Bangalore (India)

I interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking in February 2012.

Interview Details Initially I got a call from HR recruiter from ANZ and interview was scheduled based on availability of interviewer and the process was smooth. There were technical questions related to the role and I was asked about work experience.

Interview Question – What do you mean by web farms   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Melbourne (Australia)

I applied through another source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking in May 2012.

Interview Details Largely a deceptive view of the position, actual job was very different from the job described during the interview process. Despite assurances along the way the job never evolved into the job that was interviewed for. This seemed to have been a trick to get you into the position more than anything else.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Quantitative Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking.

Interview Details Two rounds of interviews focusing on quantitative and software development aspects.

Interview Question – Detailed queries on interest rate modelling   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst

Interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking

Interview Details Topic HR interview with some technical question from hiring manager

Interview Question – pretty standard   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Personal Banker
Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking in April 2014.

Interview Details The initial process was fast but the assessment to employment stage is quite slow.

Interview Question – If there was a long line of customers, they're getting quite agitated and the person in front of you keeps on chatting away.How would you deal with the situation?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to obtain a higher salary than what was advertised. I outlined my previous experience and also my knowledge of another language.

Senior Manager (Vice President) Interview

Senior Manager (Vice President)
Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking.

Interview Details Phone call, initial interview, final interview (possibly by Telepresence/Videoconference), offer.

Interview Question – Behavioural questions - usually around problem solving or project management.
Technical questions about your existing experience.
Company puts premium on effective communication - since it is run from Australia and communication with Australians are a must.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Initial offer is usually along entry point of salary band. Company will usually not overpay for talent so be careful about overpricing yourself.

Credit Assessment Officer, Senior Officer 5 2 Interview

Credit Assessment Officer, Senior Officer 5 2
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Australia and New Zealand Banking in February 2014.

Interview Details Initially they start with a Reasoning & aptitude Test which includes the listening skill test as well then Voice and Accents, they ask to speak on a instant given Topics for 3 mins each, Third round was checking writing skill after that Operations Round and finally HR.

Interview Question – Relate your previous skill with the current role.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Australia and New Zealand Banking

Worked for Australia and New Zealand Banking? Contribute to the Community!