BDO USA Interview Questions

Updated 28 Oct 2014
Updated 28 Oct 2014

2.7

Tax Internship Interview

The first round interview was on campus. I interview with a partner at the firm. I was then invited to a second round interview in the office. The in office interview was with another partner, a senior associate and with a manager.

Tax Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at BDO USA.

The overall process was very quick, which was a huge plus! I interviewed on campus and in the office a week later. I was made an offer that same day. Not a very difficult interview, it was mainly to determine if you fit in with the culture. Everyone that I have met, from the Associates to the Partners, were very outgoing, accommodating, and smart. I am very excited to start my career with BDO.

Interview Questions
    • Not a lot of difficult or unexpected questions. Make an effort to be yourself and relax. It was one of the most comfortable interviews I have ever been in. Ask questions as well, and find something in common with the interviewers. Remember, this is as much of an interview for them as it is for you. You want to find a firm that fits you, and a place you can see yourself working for long term.   Answer Question
    They were very accommodating. I had one more interview after they made the offer so they allowed me to take two weeks.

Audit Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at BDO USA.

Everything you could expect from a public accounting interview. Interview with 3 managers/parters, office tour, and then a dinner with the office. Good interview process with a great firm!

Audit Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at BDO USA in November 2013.

Received a call from firm recruiter and set up an interview one week later. The interview was regular, met two managers, and they just looked busy. So the interview went fast.

Interview Questions
    • Not really, everything normal. just chat about previous experience.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at BDO USA.

Was offered an on-campus interview. Went to Pre-Dinner interview prior night. My interviewee seemed to have very little interest in me. It seemed as if he had already made up his mind about me before the interview started. He seemed as if he just wanted the interview to be over because I was his last interview.

Interview Questions
    • What do you feel you have learned from your current job that has prepped you for a job at BDO?   Answer Question

Auduit Staff Interview

Got accepted to an on-campus interview, all conversational. The on-site interview was the exact same.

Pathway's to Success SLP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at BDO USA.

Applied through my university's career resource website. I was setup with an interview on campus shortly after. Interview was pretty straightforward with a lot of conversation and very little questions. About a few weeks later I was notified through a phone call that I was selected to attend their SLP in Chicago.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you took a chance in school or in the workplace?   Answer Question

Audit Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at BDO USA.

It is an on campus interview and the interview process is smooth and normal. There is no difficult question. The interviewer is friendly and easy to talk with, even though he has a high position in the firm. There is no difficult or unexpected question. Self-introduction. Time-management, strength and weakness.

Interview Questions
    • There is no difficult question. The time-management one is kinda unexpected.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at BDO USA.

The first round interview is on campus, and the second round is office visit. I haven't got feedback from the first round interview yet. The interview process is not difficult. All questions I got are related to my resume, and I didn't get behavioral question. The interviewer is pretty nice, and he left half the time to let me ask questions.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fullerton, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fullerton, CA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at BDO USA in October 2013.

Campus interview

Interview Questions
    • One technical question, fairly easy, simple journal entries. Rest were personality/behavioral questions for different situations.   Answer Question