BDO USA Tax Accountant Interview Questions

Updated 23 Jan 2015
Updated 23 Jan 2015

Tax Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at BDO USA.

Interview

applied through online and had office interview.
30 min one-on-one interview with four supervisors. very nice supervisors and talk more about behavior questions. they also gave me some advices for future interviews etc.

Interview Questions

• simple questions like "what is your great strengthness or weakness?"   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BDO USA

Tax Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at BDO USA.

Interview

I got the interview from the campus career fair. Then I had the interview on campus with the tax manager.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself;
      why would you choose tax?
      Do you like to work in a team environment, and why?

Answer Question

Tax Accountant Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at BDO USA in September 2009.

Interview

I interivewed with BDO on campus so they held a dinner at a local restuarant for everyone who got interviews. Everyone was really friendly and nice. My interviewer checked the list for people who RSVPed and did not show up so make sure you come to the dinner. The dinner was also a great way to get to know my interviewer before the interview. I heard back from BDO after only one week.

Tax Accountant Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at BDO USA (San Francisco, CA (US)) in November 2007.

Interview

It was nice going to the office. The HR person was very friendly and so were the others that I met. I interviewed with a director, a senior manager, and a partner. They were all very approachable and seemed to connect well. I was taken out to lunch by 2 associates. They were able to answer questions and offer very positive insight into the firm. OVerall, I had a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in accounting?   1 Answer