BJC HealthCare Interview Questions

Updated 10 Feb 2015
Updated 10 Feb 2015

2.7

A Salaried Role Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at BJC HealthCare.

Interview

Phone interview - confirming eligibility to work in US. Questions around customers, difficult situations and projects worked on. Scenarios with management, situations where influence was needed. favorite tasks and least favorite parts of the job.

Patient Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at BJC HealthCare.

Interview

Initially the recruiter was very timely and informative. She even went as far as to reschedule my interview when I could not make the first one. After I did go to the interview I heard nothing back.They were aware that I was already employed just looking for a new line of work, the interview ended up being a hour which only consisted of company history and previous job experience. It caused me to be late to my current job, but they never even called me to tell me whether I had it or not. I had even reached out but received no response.

Interview Questions

• I would say it was just the typical interview questions, it was obvious they were looking for something in particular but Im unsure what it was.   Answer Question

RN Interview

Interview

Very slow on follow up. It takes HR forever to make a decision. The process leaves a lot to be desired on the communication front. Poor negotiating skills. Salaries do not follow the going market rate.

Interview Questions

The level of responsibility did not match the salary

Patient Care Technician Interview

Interview

Process involved a few question quiz on basic vitals and med terms followed by the actual interview. The interview was all situational based and they then told basics about what the job would be expected out of you if you get the position. Following the interview you went up to meet the lead nurse who would show you around and ask you if you have any questions.

Interview Questions

• If you have never looked up PCA situation questions Id suggest you do so   Answer Question

Office Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at BJC HealthCare.

Interview

They asked me 0 questions and asked me instead what questions I had. I had researched the position in advance so was ready.

Negotiation

Yes, a little.

Pct Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at BJC HealthCare in March 2014.

Interview

It was a nice experience they were really interested in what I wanted to do with my future. They were concerned about all of the experience I've had in the past and why I left my last position. I actually recieved a call back the next day after my interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at BJC HealthCare.

Interview

Emailed resume and coverletter, took a few weeks to hear for interview invitation, 3 panels in the interview group, went for an hour, took a couple months to hear the result

Full Time CNA Day Shift - Progress West Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at BJC HealthCare (O Fallon, MO (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

The women in HR were very unorganized and poor communication with each other. They took a long time to return any of my calls. I wouldn't apply for another position or would ever want to work there.

Clinical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at BJC HealthCare.

Interview

Most new hires go through an internship process. It is a very informative period where the intern learns a great deal about a wide variety of equipment.

Performance Improvement Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at BJC HealthCare.

Interview

There was a several week delay between my first contact and a call to schedule the face to face interview. Once the interview finally happened it was a panel of about 10 people asking me questions from a list. Normally it would have been intimidating but everyone was very laid back and friendly. I was asked back the next day for a second face to face interview with the departments Sr. Management. These were just a formality and one last chance to make sure I was not a jerk. The offer came within the week.

Interview Questions

• Not any one question comes to mind. Be prepared to discuss in detail your experience with Lean and Six Sigma.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Some room on salary, none on benefits/vacation.