BJC HealthCare

27 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Pct Interview

Pct

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at BJC HealthCare in March 2014.

Interview Details It was a nice experience they were really interested in what I wanted to do with my future. They were concerned about all of the experience I've had in the past and why I left my last position. I actually recieved a call back the next day after my interview.

Interview Question – What are you expecting to get paid.   Answer Question

Department Manager Interview

Department Manager
Saint Louis, MO (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at BJC HealthCare in August 2010.

Interview Details Apply online and submit resume, 1st HR interview, then CNE, then panel of peers; went in for full day of testing including personality type, IQ and behavior. Met with president and medical director prior to offer.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected- behavior based, scenarios   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didn't accept 1st, got close to what I asked for & sign on bonus

Office Manager Interview

Office Manager

I applied in-person and interviewed at BJC HealthCare.

Interview Details They asked me 0 questions and asked me instead what questions I had. I had researched the position in advance so was ready.

Negotiation Details – Yes, a little.

Full Time CNA Day Shift - Progress West Interview

Full Time CNA Day Shift - Progress West
O Fallon, MO (US)

I applied online - interviewed at BJC HealthCare in January 2014.

Interview Details The women in HR were very unorganized and poor communication with each other. They took a long time to return any of my calls. I wouldn't apply for another position or would ever want to work there.

Interview Question – Would you accept night shift?   Answer Question

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Senior Systems Analyst
Saint Louis, MO (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BJC HealthCare in March 2010.

Interview Details It was a traditional panel interview with the hiring manager and a panel of peers.

Interview Question – How do you troubleshoot a WINS problem.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Had to negotiate a permanent offer vs contract to hire.

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at BJC HealthCare.

Interview Details Emailed resume and coverletter, took a few weeks to hear for interview invitation, 3 panels in the interview group, went for an hour, took a couple months to hear the result

Interview Question – Describe your three achievements in your life   Answer Question

Clinical Engineer Interview

Clinical Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BJC HealthCare.

Interview Details Most new hires go through an internship process. It is a very informative period where the intern learns a great deal about a wide variety of equipment.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions for me   Answer Question

Private Interview

Private
Saint Louis, MO (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 months - interviewed at BJC HealthCare in February 2009.

Interview Details interviewed after internship was told I got the job - offer then retracted when an insiders friend wanted it. Was hired about 6 months after that when new opening

Negotiation Details – none

Performance Improvement Consultant Interview

Performance Improvement Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at BJC HealthCare.

Interview Details There was a several week delay between my first contact and a call to schedule the face to face interview. Once the interview finally happened it was a panel of about 10 people asking me questions from a list. Normally it would have been intimidating but everyone was very laid back and friendly. I was asked back the next day for a second face to face interview with the departments Sr. Management. These were just a formality and one last chance to make sure I was not a jerk. The offer came within the week.

Interview Question – Not any one question comes to mind. Be prepared to discuss in detail your experience with Lean and Six Sigma.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Some room on salary, none on benefits/vacation.

Medical Assistant Interview

Medical Assistant

Interviewed at BJC HealthCare

Interview Details Get through interview with HR then they will send you to the office for an interview with the Office manager. If the office manager likes you then you can meet the Doctors and they choose after that

Interview Question – How do you see yourself helping our practice?   Answer Question

Worked for BJC HealthCare? Contribute to the Community!