Bank of America

2,315 Interview Reviews

2.8

Graduate - Risk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application Online and Numerical Test Online.
    Telephone Interview around a week later. Very friendly woman working within risk. Asked about markets, why bank of america, why risk, competency questions, and huge focus on my CV.
    Assessment Centre lasts all day. Included a presentation based on a booklet of financial statements and a lot of other company/industry/country information. Had to conduct around 10 calculations as part of your presentation, then present for 10 minutes on the questions given. The second stage was a numerical test. The third was your first half hour interview. The fourth was a group project. Then the final stage was your final half hour interview.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Attended the assessment centre which consisted of a case study, a group presentation, an individual presentation, logical reasoning test and two interviews, one competency, one technical. Everyone was pretty friendly, from the fellow interviewees to the assessors. We even met with recent graduates at lunch so we could get a feel of the job.

Interns can't negotiate

Summer Interview

Had phone interview, spoke to an associate from the IBD team. Was asked technical questions during the phone interview, which got progressively harder and more detailed. Felt like I didnt perform as well, dont expect to get an offer

Analyst - Credit Risk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

interviewed at Bank of America in October 2014.

Application, numerical test, telephone interview then AC. At AC: case study, presentation, numerical test, a group exercise and 2 interviews. Interviews were fairly easy (why do you want to join BAML, tell me about yourself and your greatest achievement and competency Qs). Case study was most difficult part.

P&L Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chester, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chester, England

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Bank of America in July 2014.

Contact was through an agency. Interview was based in Chester office UK, to which I had to get a flight. I was told I would be interviewed by one person for two different roles, but when I arrived this person was unavailable and the interviewers who saw me in his place did not know what roles I was being interviewed for, I found this very offputting.

Interview Questions
    • I was told my interview would be competency based but only got asked 2 competency based questions and A LOT of product knowledge questions. Eg. If I hold 100 shares of X equity short and the price drops what would I do?   View Answer

Summer Insight Week - Technology Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bank of America.

Applied close to the deadline ( 3 questions about myself and a numeracy test), received a phone interview invitation in about a week. The interview was with a HR employee that asked general questions, no specifics, no tech-related. When asked specific questions about the tech division she said she could not answer.

Interview Questions
    • Why BAML, why this division, what do I know about BAML, what do I know about the Insight Week, where do I see myself in 5 years, a time when I had a disagreement with a colleague, a time when I showed determination outside school related activities.   View Answer

Summer Insight Week Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

I applied via web. I filled the online application and then I received the numerical test. I had some days to prepare it and then I did it. If you passed the test, you were given three questions to fill and finally if you passed this stage, you would received an email for a phone interview.

Summer Insight Week In Risk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America in May 2014.

telephone interview asking about why I wanted to work for the bank, what skills I could bring, and asking about why I wanted to work in the risk division. just be prepared on the basic competancy questions and give examples. relatively smooth interview process. asked me if I had attended/ received an offer for any other banks insight weeks

Interview Questions
    • tell me everything you know about baml   View Answer

Off Cycle Internship Interview

after 4 stages of application, invited to AC, included group exercise, 1:1 interview and numerical test

Risk Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America in March 2014.

30 mintues interview. in chester . The first question was tell me about yourself or talk me through your cv. and at the end of the interview you get the chance to ask as many questions as possible. preparing is key,. try not to be nervours and be confident.