Bank of America

Getting the Interview

13 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Bank of America

Interview Details phone interview and then final round of interviews consisting of 3 2to 1 interviews

Interview Question – three elements of ethics   Answer Question

HarbourFront (Singapore)

I applied online and interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview Details First Round: Phone interview
Second Round: Group Discussion (Lego Task)
Third Round: Individual presentation and competency based interview

Interview Question – Group Discussion - assessors present were quite intimidating and asked confusing questions   Answer Question

Charlotte, NC (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in October 2011.

Interview Details Two interviews: one on campus and one in Charlotte (although I believe they got rid of this).
Very laid-back, behavioral interview.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had to resolve a conflict in a team environment.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Only had this offer so I didn't negotiate

Operations Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview Details First had a pre-screen 15 minute phone call. Then 30 minute behavioral phone interview. Then flew to NC for final round where there was a networking reception and the next morning 3 30 minute behavioral interviews.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had a conflict in a collaborative work environment.   Answer Question

Charlotte, NC (US)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Bank of America in October 2012.

Interview Details BOA came to my school's career fair and after talking with them I was offered an interview on campus. It was a short 30 minute behavorial interview that consisted of questions primarily on customer service. I was then invited to the final rounds in Charlotte, NC where they fly you down and give you a hotel room for a night. The day you fly in, you meet up with everyone else and have a networking session with all the interviewers for the next day at the top of their corporate headquarters. The next morning, I was the morning group and had 3 30 minutue interviews then was done for the day and flew back that night. All in all, a great experience and the process was fairly easy.

Interview Question – A lot of the questions dealt with customer satisfaction so be ready to answer or have experiences that have covered this.   Answer Question

Operations Analyst

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview Details first round with hr normal conversation, asked what i did for cca, why baml why ops

Interview Question – Asked about what i've mentioned in my cv   Answer Question

Jersey City, NJ (US)

The process took a day - interviewed at Bank of America in May 2008.

Interview Details it was a phone interview about the position and location.

Interview Questions

Providence, RI (US)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in September 2009.

Interview Details I interviewed first as a contractor and after one year was offered a full time permanent position. Be careful and listen closely to what you hear about the specific job tasks and the environment. The organization is very large, siloed and inflexible, so understand that the position you are in or offered will be difficult to escape from.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself and why you want to work for Bank of America.   Answer Question

Simi Valley, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Bank of America in September 2010.

Interview Details The hiring and interview process was adequate. The recruitor was knowledgeable of the hiring position and provided all information needed for the job. THe interview itself was a little nerve racking due to it being on the phone instead of in person. Overall i was given the position for job and started a month later.

Interview Question – How many years have you been with the company   View Answer

Charlotte, NC (US)

The process took a day - interviewed at Bank of America in February 2011.

Interview Details One interview one campus. Then they fly you out to Charlotte for final interviews. Final interviews consist of 3 1 on 1 30 minute interviews with senior management.

Interview Question – Name a time you could not let important information slip through the cracks?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bank of America

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!

Bank of America Videos

Bank of America – Why Work for Us?

At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bank of America Operations Analyst interview questions and advice. All 13 interview reviews posted anonymously by Bank of America employees and interview candidates.