Bank of America

Updated 22 Feb 2015
Updated 22 Feb 2015

2.6

Operations Analyst Interview

phone interview and then final round of interviews consisting of 3 2to 1 interviews

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campus (Nepal)
    Anonymous Employee in Campus (Nepal)

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Bank of America in February 2015.

applied through school career center. all behavioral questions, basically figuring out if you are a good fit for the company. why bank of america, why operations. very easy going interview with two people who were both recent graduates of my university, they explained the position first, then had me talk about myself and my resume for a few minutes before beginning the question process.

Operations Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bank of America.

Short and fast. Tested your working knowledge, how to deal with diffficult situations. Be aware they only pay bonus to AVP and above ranks. are you prepared to work long hours and public holidays?

Interview Questions
    • What is your expected salary and how do you justify it   Answer Question

not what i wanted

Operations Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America.

1st - 2 rounds of interviews (2 to 1 and 1 to 1)
    2st - 1 round of interview (1 to 1)
    with team members
    Asked fit based question only. No technical points

Operations Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America.

I posted as an internal applicant, heard back from recruiter in a few hours, and set up phone interview with recruiter where we talked about what I wanted out of the role. She passed on my resume to hiring manager, and we set an interview day in two days. Heard back within two days, with a firm offer which I expected.

Interview Questions
    no negotiation whatsoever, offer was higher than I expected it to be.

Operations Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bank of America.

Received call same day as posting, great interview with manager, overall great experience even with the short notice, received offer 2 hours later. Can't compare to any other process

Interview Questions
    • Rating my most difficult experience with the company, hard to compare to posting as it was with another LOB.   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Bank of America.

I was recruited by a Contracting Company. I was called in on an interview but had worked for the company in the past so I had a leg up on the other canidates.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question is always "What are your weaknesses".   View Answer
    Just a simple phone call.

Operations Analyst Interview

Quick interview, but very informative. Had about 30 minutes with the interviewer to answer questions about my resume and the working requirements for the job. Very friendly interviewer who asked several tough questions, but ones everyone should be prepared for coming to an interview. Recommend reviewing individual strengths and weaknesses.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in HarbourFront (Singapore)
    Anonymous Employee in HarbourFront (Singapore)

I applied online – interviewed at Bank of America.

First Round: Phone interview
    Second Round: Group Discussion (Lego Task)
    Third Round: Individual presentation and competency based interview

Interview Questions
    • Group Discussion - assessors present were quite intimidating and asked confusing questions   View Answer

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bank of America in February 2013.

First I was interviewed by the hiring manager. She was professional but quite nice. It appeared she had made up her mind about hiring me within the first ten minutes.
    Then I had a joint session with two other interviewers who I soon learnt I would be working with. There questions were very specific and focused on technical skills like excel, outlook, Actuate etc.
    Finally I was interviewed by a second manager from another team who was also looking to hire. She was more direct and asked both technical and behavioral questions - Tell about a time when you had to ... types.