Bank of America

Average Difficulty
16 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Bank of America

Interview Details phone interview and then final round of interviews consisting of 3 2to 1 interviews

Interview Question – three elements of ethics   Answer Question

Operations Analyst

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview Details Received call same day as posting, great interview with manager, overall great experience even with the short notice, received offer 2 hours later. Can't compare to any other process

Interview Question – Rating my most difficult experience with the company, hard to compare to posting as it was with another LOB.   Answer Question

Saint Louis, MO (US)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview Details I was recruited by a Contracting Company. I was called in on an interview but had worked for the company in the past so I had a leg up on the other canidates.

Interview Question – The most difficult question is always "What are your weaknesses".   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Just a simple phone call.

Interviewed at Bank of America

Interview Details Quick interview, but very informative. Had about 30 minutes with the interviewer to answer questions about my resume and the working requirements for the job. Very friendly interviewer who asked several tough questions, but ones everyone should be prepared for coming to an interview. Recommend reviewing individual strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Question – Please me about one of your successes and failures.   Answer Question

HarbourFront (Singapore)

I applied online and interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview Details First Round: Phone interview
Second Round: Group Discussion (Lego Task)
Third Round: Individual presentation and competency based interview

Interview Question – Group Discussion - assessors present were quite intimidating and asked confusing questions   Answer Question

Charlotte, NC (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in October 2011.

Interview Details Two interviews: one on campus and one in Charlotte (although I believe they got rid of this).
Very laid-back, behavioral interview.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had to resolve a conflict in a team environment.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Only had this offer so I didn't negotiate

Operations Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview Details First had a pre-screen 15 minute phone call. Then 30 minute behavioral phone interview. Then flew to NC for final round where there was a networking reception and the next morning 3 30 minute behavioral interviews.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had a conflict in a collaborative work environment.   Answer Question

Charlotte, NC (US)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Bank of America in October 2012.

Interview Details BOA came to my school's career fair and after talking with them I was offered an interview on campus. It was a short 30 minute behavorial interview that consisted of questions primarily on customer service. I was then invited to the final rounds in Charlotte, NC where they fly you down and give you a hotel room for a night. The day you fly in, you meet up with everyone else and have a networking session with all the interviewers for the next day at the top of their corporate headquarters. The next morning, I was the morning group and had 3 30 minutue interviews then was done for the day and flew back that night. All in all, a great experience and the process was fairly easy.

Interview Question – A lot of the questions dealt with customer satisfaction so be ready to answer or have experiences that have covered this.   Answer Question

Operations Analyst

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Bank of America.

Interview Details first round with hr normal conversation, asked what i did for cca, why baml why ops

Interview Question – Asked about what i've mentioned in my cv   Answer Question

Jersey City, NJ (US)

The process took a day - interviewed at Bank of America in May 2008.

Interview Details it was a phone interview about the position and location.

Interview Questions

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!