Bank of America Operations Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

16 interviews

2.6

16 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Operations Analyst Interview

phone interview and then final round of interviews consisting of 3 2to 1 interviews

Other Interview Reviews for Bank of America

Operations Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Bank of America.

Received call same day as posting, great interview with manager, overall great experience even with the short notice, received offer 2 hours later. Can't compare to any other process

Interview Questions
    • Rating my most difficult experience with the company, hard to compare to posting as it was with another LOB.   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Louis, MO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Bank of America.

I was recruited by a Contracting Company. I was called in on an interview but had worked for the company in the past so I had a leg up on the other canidates.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question is always "What are your weaknesses".   View Answer
    Just a simple phone call.

Operations Analyst Interview

Quick interview, but very informative. Had about 30 minutes with the interviewer to answer questions about my resume and the working requirements for the job. Very friendly interviewer who asked several tough questions, but ones everyone should be prepared for coming to an interview. Recommend reviewing individual strengths and weaknesses.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  HarbourFront (Singapore)
    Anonymous Employee in HarbourFront (Singapore)

I interviewed online - interviewed at Bank of America.

First Round: Phone interview
    Second Round: Group Discussion (Lego Task)
    Third Round: Individual presentation and competency based interview

Interview Questions
    • Group Discussion - assessors present were quite intimidating and asked confusing questions   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in October 2011.

Two interviews: one on campus and one in Charlotte (although I believe they got rid of this).
    Very laid-back, behavioral interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to resolve a conflict in a team environment.   Answer Question
    Only had this offer so I didn't negotiate

Operations Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Bank of America.

First had a pre-screen 15 minute phone call. Then 30 minute behavioral phone interview. Then flew to NC for final round where there was a networking reception and the next morning 3 30 minute behavioral interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had a conflict in a collaborative work environment.   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Bank of America in October 2012.

BOA came to my school's career fair and after talking with them I was offered an interview on campus. It was a short 30 minute behavorial interview that consisted of questions primarily on customer service. I was then invited to the final rounds in Charlotte, NC where they fly you down and give you a hotel room for a night. The day you fly in, you meet up with everyone else and have a networking session with all the interviewers for the next day at the top of their corporate headquarters. The next morning, I was the morning group and had 3 30 minutue interviews then was done for the day and flew back that night. All in all, a great experience and the process was fairly easy.

Interview Questions
    • A lot of the questions dealt with customer satisfaction so be ready to answer or have experiences that have covered this.   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Bank of America.

first round with hr normal conversation, asked what i did for cca, why baml why ops

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Jersey City, NJ (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ (US)

The process took a day - interviewed at Bank of America in May 2008.

it was a phone interview about the position and location.

Interview Questions

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!