Bank of America

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Process Design Consultant Interview

Process Design Consultant

I applied online - interviewed at Bank of America in November 2010.

Interview Details The recruiter called right away-I had a phone interview with 3 managers. Behavioral questions.

Negotiation Details – No

Process Design Consultant Interview

Process Design Consultant
Charlotte, NC (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bank of America in October 2010.

Interview Details I was recruited from my MBA program and interviewed initially on campus. They hosted a reception at Park Tavern to get an opportunity to mingle with interviewers informally a day prior. I was selected for the second round and was flown to Charlotte, NC. They hosted a reception for all the candidates(which came from other focus schools) a day prior where we again had an opportunity to mingle with our interviewers. The interviews were held the next day, we had closed curtain interviews with three people. The questions were mostly behavioral and they just asked you the same ones over and over again. I received an offer approx. 2-3 days later of $95,000 +$20,000 sign-on bonus.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They are not as flexible on location as they initially state

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!