Bessemer Trust Company
www.bessemertrust.com New York, NY 500 to 999 Employees

Bessemer Trust Company Assistant Client Account Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Client Account Manager Interview

Assistant Client Account Manager
West Palm Beach, FL (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Bessemer Trust Company in November 2012.

Interview Details Initial phone interview then on campus interview. The interviewer seemed inexperienced or immature in respect to guaging talent. She informed the recruiter that my skills and experience were a fit for the position but she decided not to recommend me for an in-person interview. Her reasoning was that I tried to take over the phone interview by asking questions at the end of our discussion.

Interview Question – No unexpected or difficult questions during the phone interview. It was mostly a discussion of experience and how it fits to the position.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Assistant Client Account Manager Interview

Assistant Client Account Manager
New York, NY (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bessemer Trust Company in August 2012.

Interview Details Initially emailed the company and arranged for an interview with the VP of HR. He greeted me in the reception area and brought me down a floor to his office. I spent just under an hour speaking with him about my resume and the company. I was asked to come back for a second round interview with whomever is in charge of CAMs, but that is still yet to be scheduled.

Interview Question – What do you want to accomplish in life?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Bessemer Trust Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bessemer Trust Company Assistant Client Account Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bessemer Trust Company employees and interview candidates.