BlackBerry

363 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Embedded Developer Interview

Cambridge, East of England, England

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at BlackBerry in September 2012.

Interview Details Its was good and pretty easy

Negotiation Details – Nothing

Marketing Intern Interview

Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England

I applied through college or university and interviewed at BlackBerry.

Interview Details Telephone Interview

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had to organise an event and something went wrong last minute? what did you do?
And motivational questions
  Answer Question

Personal Assistant Interview

Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at BlackBerry.

Interview Details Application online, contacted by Recruiter, scheduled a telephone interview, at the end of the interview we discussed salary which was way off so no further action.

Interview Question – Would make sense to publish salary bandings or discuss in the first instance so no time is wasted.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Cambridge, East of England, England

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at BlackBerry in April 2012.

Interview Details Online Application
Phone Interview
Interview at Site

Interview Question – Have you done unit testing?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Better than any other offer I had.

NOC Operator Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at BlackBerry.

Interview Details Generic application first... followed by a phone interview. Was successful so next stage was face to face interview in Slough. Had Interview with two members of staff and had to do a short technical test (linux/networking/programming).

Interview Question – Interview questions fairly standard, not very technical but seemed happy I could demonstrate basic programming and networking skills   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – n/a

Very Difficult Interview

Software Developer Inter Interview

Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England

I applied online and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at BlackBerry in February 2013.

Interview Details phone interview first then interview in slough

Interview Question – The aptitude test   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Got better offer

Software Developer Inter Interview

I applied online - interviewed at BlackBerry in January 2013.

Interview Details online application which is then followed by a telephone Interview, and then 2 face to face interviews at the head office in Birmingham, London followed by a small programming test. The telephone interview was very easy going and the interview was very kind only lasted about 15 mins. basic competency questions and questions about previous employment.

Interview Question – When have you worked in a team and what difficulties have you overcome?.   Answer Question

IOT Tester Interview

Interviewed at BlackBerry

Interview Details Included a presentation followed by a questions on the presentation. Also included a logical question at the end of the interview

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Software Engineer Intern Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at BlackBerry.

Interview Details Started by handing in a CV. This lead to a telephone interview lasting about 30 minutes, mainly behavioural questions. After this I was invited to an assessment day at their campus, I had three interviews, which included both technical and more behavioural questions. Before leaving, I had to complete a small programming test (finding errors in code etc..)

Interview Question – Which of the following best describes TCP, and which describes UDP, and why: A telephone conversation and email.

This was unexpected to me because I had mentioned internet programming was not my strength, as my course had not covered it yet.
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, offer was far better than other offers I had received.

Intern Technical Support Interview

Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at BlackBerry in December 2012.

Interview Details After applying online I was through to a phone interview. This interview lasted 15 minutes, I was asked two questions - both related to problem solving.
How have a solved a problem
When have I been faced with a problem which I was not expecting and how did I rectify this quickly?

Interview Question – The two questions above were phrased very similar to me during the interview.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at BlackBerry

Worked for BlackBerry? Contribute to the Community!

BlackBerry Videos

BlackBerry – Why Work for Us?

Be Bold. Be Passionate. Be Creative Be Bold is our philosophy. At BlackBerry, you can push the boundaries and you can rewrite the rules. Innovation is rewarded and you’ll know that the people you work with all share… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BlackBerry interview questions and advice. All 363 interview reviews are posted anonymously by BlackBerry employees and interview candidates.