BlackRock

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

London, England

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at BlackRock in September 2010.

Interview Details Nice people to chat but one person asked technical details of one area which was not specified in job post.

Interview Question – Describe the pricing behaviour for a particular type of securities under certain circumstance   Answer Question

Interviewed at BlackRock

Interview Details was pretty easy. standardized

Interview Question – can't think of any. lots of personality fit questions. interviewers didn't seem to be very well prepared   Answer Question

Quantitative Research Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at BlackRock in January 2012.

Interview Details Two managers asked me what I will do with a bunch of money, how will I do the investment. It's very "finance", not exactly what I am looking for.

Interview Questions

Worked for BlackRock? Contribute to the Community!