BlackRock Quantitative Research Analyst Interview Questions

4.0

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at BlackRock (London, England) in September 2010.

Interview

Nice people to chat but one person asked technical details of one area which was not specified in job post.

Interview Questions

• Describe the pricing behaviour for a particular type of securities under certain circumstance   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BlackRock

Quantitative Research Analyst Interview

Interview

was pretty easy. standardized

Interview Questions

• can't think of any. lots of personality fit questions. interviewers didn't seem to be very well prepared   Answer Question

Quantitative Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at BlackRock in January 2012.

Interview

Two managers asked me what I will do with a bunch of money, how will I do the investment. It's very "finance", not exactly what I am looking for.