BlackRock

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Quantitative Research Analyst
London, England

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at BlackRock in September 2010.

Interview Details Nice people to chat but one person asked technical details of one area which was not specified in job post.

Interview Question – Describe the pricing behaviour for a particular type of securities under certain circumstance   Answer Question

Interviewed at BlackRock

Interview Details was pretty easy. standardized

Interview Question – can't think of any. lots of personality fit questions. interviewers didn't seem to be very well prepared   Answer Question

Quantitative Research Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at BlackRock in January 2012.

Interview Details Two managers asked me what I will do with a bunch of money, how will I do the investment. It's very "finance", not exactly what I am looking for.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at BlackRock

Worked for BlackRock? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BlackRock Quantitative Research Analyst interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by BlackRock employees and interview candidates.