Boeing Interview Questions

Updated 22 Apr 2015

2.8

Systems Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

The hiring process was very simple, I applied online by answering some questions and submitting a CV (no cover letter was required) and about 2 months later was contacted to arrange an interview. I was briefed about the placement position and then later emailed a date (having made it clear when I would be available) on which to conduct my interview.

Interview Questions

• I was told not to discuss the questions asked but if you read what other people have written you will its the general case. All the question that I was asked I had seen on here during my interview preparation.   Answer Question

Intern Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aldershot, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Boeing (Aldershot, England).

Interview

Applied online, short telephone interview with HR and invited to interview the following week. Panel interview with 2 software engineers, the boss and HR rep, quite informal but very professional aswell. Prompted answers if started to struggle, stuck to STAR approach so research this.

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Boeing (Milton Keynes, England) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied on-line via LinkedIn was contacted by HR within a few weeks and was given more information about the role & company and also to conduct a telephone interview giving me a chance to explain my current situation, interests and skills and how they will be applicable.

I was then invited to a face-to-face interview the following week to a panel of 2 and all of the questions are competency based interviews with the STAR approach.
    e.g. "Tell me about a time when..." & "How did you react under pressure" etc

I was actually quite enthusiastic and I made sure I touched on aspect of the job in the answers I provided.

An offer was made the following week!

Interview Questions

• no difficult questions be genuine and relate past experiences to the job role   Answer Question

Negotiation

n/a

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southend-on-Sea, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Boeing (Southend-on-Sea, England) in April 2009.

Interview

Structured interview panel with per packaged questions. Expect 3 or 4 people to take turns asking you questions and then evaluating your response privately with a score.

Interview Questions

• All the questions are of the same format. Be prepared for questions framed as "tell me about a time when...." "You had a disagreement with a teammate " or "you were faced with a challenging situation at work" .... And how did you handle it   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Boeing (Washington, DC (US)).

Interview

Firstly the interview process started with some introduction which I was well prepared and the rest of the interview was not so difficult which I was expecting to be and the head members were also liberal, they decided to take me as a employee in their company...:-)

Entry Level EE Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Boeing (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

I interview with them in a conference, really nice people! I like how they are really curious to learn about me and also how much enthusiasm they have when describing their work. I have many friends working there so the company was my first to work for. Get 4 offers however I am accepting Boeing.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions! Know urself and be ready to relate your experience to the job description   1 Answer

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA (US)).

Interview

efficient, normal questions for entry level position to gain knowledge of skill set. Lots of people applying for positions at Boeing, maybe need to know someone to get hired on.

Strategy and Business CaptureBDS Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Boeing.

Interview

I applied online via Boeing Careers about mid-March. I received a phone call for a phone interview about 3-4 weeks later. Afterwards, there was about a 3 week period until I heard back with their final decisions. The interview/applying process wasn't what took long. Once I was hired, I needed security clearance which took about 3-4 weeks. So, I didn't really get to start till the third week of June because Boeing requires you go through a training session that they only did on certain days of the week. I suggest apply as early as possible because the security clearance takes a while.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would use something you learned in one of your classes during this internship. Describe a time when you led a group in something.   Answer Question

Corporate Citizenship Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Boeing (Saint Louis, MO (US)).

Interview

My first interview was a 4-person panel. The questions were behavioral with multiple parts. I was allowed to take notes to remember the questions. I was told the top 3-4 candidates would be brought in for a 2nd interview with the hiring manager and his supervisor. A week later, I received a call informing me that they decided to move forward with 1 of the 2 openings. The other opening (which I was being considered for based on my education/experience) was being re-evaluated and they were likely going to go in a different direction for the candidate pool.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work with a diverse group of people to complete a project? There were at least 2-3 other parts to this question.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Basic behavioral interview. Used the STAR format to ask for specific situations and how you handled them. There were about 5 questions and the interviewer would occasionally ask for more details or clarification but mostly just lets you talk.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you worked in a group of people with diverse backgrounds.   Answer Question