Boeing Interview Questions & Reviews

2.8

Intern Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Aldershot, England
    Anonymous Employee in Aldershot, England

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Boeing.

Applied online, short telephone interview with HR and invited to interview the following week. Panel interview with 2 software engineers, the boss and HR rep, quite informal but very professional aswell. Prompted answers if started to struggle, stuck to STAR approach so research this.

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milton Keynes, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Boeing in April 2014.

Applied on-line via LinkedIn was contacted by HR within a few weeks and was given more information about the role & company and also to conduct a telephone interview giving me a chance to explain my current situation, interests and skills and how they will be applicable.

I was then invited to a face-to-face interview the following week to a panel of 2 and all of the questions are competency based interviews with the STAR approach.
    e.g. "Tell me about a time when..." & "How did you react under pressure" etc

I was actually quite enthusiastic and I made sure I touched on aspect of the job in the answers I provided.

An offer was made the following week!

Interview Questions
    • no difficult questions be genuine and relate past experiences to the job role   Answer Question
    n/a

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Southend-on-Sea, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southend-on-Sea, England

I interviewed online. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Boeing in April 2009.

Structured interview panel with per packaged questions. Expect 3 or 4 people to take turns asking you questions and then evaluating your response privately with a score.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions are of the same format. Be prepared for questions framed as "tell me about a time when...." "You had a disagreement with a teammate " or "you were faced with a challenging situation at work" .... And how did you handle it   Answer Question

Accountant II Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Saint Louis, MO (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

I interviewed online - interviewed at Boeing in June 2014.

The Structured Interview was direct, since it was very structured, the Interviewer had no reason to provide feedback. I had no sense of whether it was a good interview or crappy.

Interview Questions
    • It was hard to determine what or who they were looking for.   Answer Question

IT Project Manager Interview

Recruiter emailed to set up appointment. Then there was onsite interview with 3 members mostly asking 10 behavior type questions, I.E. how do you deal with a difficult team member.

Retrofit & Repair Engineer Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Boeing in January 2014.

Got a call stating selection for interview around 2 months after applying. Scheduled for phone interview with senior engineers. Phone interview lasted about 30minutes, and was asked a series of questions beginning with "Tell me of a time..." Be prepared to offer concrete & relevant examples. As a candidate with the prequisite educational qualifications, but hoping for a career change it proved difficult trying to draw examples from work experience in a different industry.

Business and Planning Analyst Interview

Submit resume, wait a while, then fill out detailed application if selected. One interview over the phone (STAR interview) then one in person interview with the panel. Overall, it was not a bad process. Just make sure to study STAR interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time you had to work with a cross-cultural team.   Answer Question

Boeing Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Boeing.

Engineering majors are sought out but they are also always interested in IT and business majors. Typically, you must attend an interview on a Boeing site but phone interviews are not unheard of.

Interview Questions
    • You can expect the standard "tell us a time you..." questions/scenarios. Have good examples of how you were a leader in a project, how you reacted to a diverse group of people and how you helped others. This is all standard.   Answer Question
    Boeing rarely negotiates and definitely not with Interns.

Engineering Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Boeing in September 2013.

I hired through the accelerated hiring program. I interviewed with three employees that had graduated from my college. They asked five standard behavioral interview questions. The first was why I believed I was qualified for the job. The next two were about how well I work with people from different backgrounds. And the last two were about how my previous work experience.
    The interview was about an hour long. It was pretty involved. It definitely helped that I had met two out of three of my interviewers and had lengthy conversations with them before my interview (at a networking event and the career fair).

Interview Questions
    • The question regarding when I had worked with people of different backgrounds kind of threw me off because even though it's something I do everyday, it's not something I actively think about so I couldn't think of a specific scenario to tell them.   Answer Question
    No opportunity to negotiation as an intern. Just an offer letter.

Intern Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Boeing in March 2013.

Extremely brief and over the phone. Very non stressful interview. Although it may be different for hiring interns than with applying for a employee position. The process was a breeze and takes an average amount of time to move through the system just as with any large fortune 500 company.

Interview Questions
    • I wouldn't remember. Probably, why would you be a good fit for working at Boeing?   Answer Question

Worked for Boeing? Contribute to the Community!