Boeing

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Software Engineer Interview

Intern Software Engineer
Aldershot, England

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Boeing.

Interview Details Applied online, short telephone interview with HR and invited to interview the following week. Panel interview with 2 software engineers, the boss and HR rep, quite informal but very professional aswell. Prompted answers if started to struggle, stuck to STAR approach so research this.

Interview Question – STAR approach, and a small programming task   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

IT Analyst
Milton Keynes, England

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Boeing in April 2014.

Interview Details Applied on-line via LinkedIn was contacted by HR within a few weeks and was given more information about the role & company and also to conduct a telephone interview giving me a chance to explain my current situation, interests and skills and how they will be applicable.

I was then invited to a face-to-face interview the following week to a panel of 2 and all of the questions are competency based interviews with the STAR approach.
e.g. "Tell me about a time when..." & "How did you react under pressure" etc

I was actually quite enthusiastic and I made sure I touched on aspect of the job in the answers I provided.

An offer was made the following week!

Interview Question – no difficult questions be genuine and relate past experiences to the job role   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – n/a

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst
Southend-on-Sea, England

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Boeing in April 2009.

Interview Details Structured interview panel with per packaged questions. Expect 3 or 4 people to take turns asking you questions and then evaluating your response privately with a score.

Interview Question – All the questions are of the same format. Be prepared for questions framed as "tell me about a time when...." "You had a disagreement with a teammate " or "you were faced with a challenging situation at work" .... And how did you handle it   Answer Question

Systems Design and Integration I/II Interview

Systems Design and Integration I/II
Charleston, SC (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Boeing in May 2014.

Interview Details applied online from california for job in south carolina, selected for in-person interview, company flew me to s.c. and put me up in a hotel for the interview. panel interview, not all members of panel were knowledgable about position but very friendly and courteous.

Interview Question – Talk about a time when you had to deal with a difficult person in order to meet a goal. (not very hard questions, STAR interview model)   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – generous offer, but I was able to secure a position that better fit my ideal corporate culture model. (google)

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Tukwila, WA (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Boeing in March 2014.

Interview Details You need to fill out an on-line application and resume. If Boeing is interested in your qualifications, you will be called in for an interview. Boeing will do a background check and you will be expected to take a drug test. If they like you and everything comes back OK, Boeing will send you an offer letter.

Interview Question – You will be expected to answer about 6 questions that you can't disclose.   Answer Question

Integral Fuel Cell Sealer Interview

Integral Fuel Cell Sealer
Everett, WA (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Boeing in July 2012.

Interview Details Applied online for several positions over a period of months. Received a call and had an interviewed scheduled for about 10 days later. The interview was pretty low key, three interviewers asked me a series of questions that were mostly about how I work with other people and respond in compromising situations. I was also required to fit through a small hoop to prove that I could fit into the confined spaces that the job is performed in. I received a call with an offer later that day and accepted it. Started work in another two weeks.

Interview Question – Was asked about a time that I had to work as a team through a difficult or unusual circumstance.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate, I was actually really surprised by the awesome pay and benefits.

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Boeing in May 2014.

Interview Details Submit application online, if you hit the right key words in your resume you can make it through BESS and then be "considered" for employment. Check the status under my jobs frequently as this will let you know how it is going. Eventually you get emails stating that you are no longer under consideration until, alas you are scheduled for an interview. You will get a call and email from an HR rep scheduling the time of the phone interview. The interview is a panel interview and all questions will come from the job req itself so practice. Ask yourself what questions can be derived from the competencies wanted in the description and create general stories that you can adapt depending on their precise wording. Write them down and keep them in front of you during the interview. The interview lasts about 30 mins or so and then you are prompted to ask questions. Ask three questions:
A general question about the company
A more specific question about the position you are applying for
Try to get your last question to solicit the hiring manager to talk a little about themself, this is a good thing.
Also, if you feel the interview went well ask them "When can I start?" This will show excitement for the position.
After the interview you wait, i waited for one week before I was sent an email offering me employment, contingent on multiple factors. You must log on to your resume account on boeing.com and view and either accept or decline the offer. There is a time limit so be careful not to wait too long. There are forms to complete, a drug test to take, and other contingencies for you to complete. If all goes well and your contingencies clear, Welcome to Boeing!

Interview Question – If you look under the competencies in the Req, and make a story that explains how you have shown this you will be golden.   View Answer

Schedule Analyst Interview

Schedule Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Boeing.

Interview Details There was one phone interview and one in person panel interview. There were 3-5 people each time. The questions were behavioral type - STAR format. Need to be prepared with specific examples to talk about.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time where you overcame a conflict...   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not have any room to negotiate

Very Easy Interview

Unix Systems Administration Interview

Unix Systems Administration
South Seattle, WA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Boeing in August 2012.

Interview Details Phone interview by manager and coworker. The questions were specific to the job requirements and my experience with those requirements. Boeing made accommodations for a Saturday interview, due to another offer requiring answer by Monday. . Job offer 1 hour after phone interview.

Finance Rotation Program Interview

Finance Rotation Program
Saint Louis, MO (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Boeing in February 2013.

Interview Details first get a phone interview, after that they will host a one day event for a group of candidates on compus, with two 30 min 2-1 interviews and other presentation regarding company intriduction and policies, all behavior questions

Negotiation Details – no negotion for entry level

Worked for Boeing? Contribute to the Community!