Boeing

2.8

Intern Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aldershot, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aldershot, England

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Boeing.

Applied online, short telephone interview with HR and invited to interview the following week. Panel interview with 2 software engineers, the boss and HR rep, quite informal but very professional aswell. Prompted answers if started to struggle, stuck to STAR approach so research this.

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Boeing in April 2014.

Applied on-line via LinkedIn was contacted by HR within a few weeks and was given more information about the role & company and also to conduct a telephone interview giving me a chance to explain my current situation, interests and skills and how they will be applicable.

I was then invited to a face-to-face interview the following week to a panel of 2 and all of the questions are competency based interviews with the STAR approach.
    e.g. "Tell me about a time when..." & "How did you react under pressure" etc

I was actually quite enthusiastic and I made sure I touched on aspect of the job in the answers I provided.

An offer was made the following week!

Interview Questions
    • no difficult questions be genuine and relate past experiences to the job role   Answer Question
    n/a

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southend-on-Sea, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southend-on-Sea, England

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Boeing in April 2009.

Structured interview panel with per packaged questions. Expect 3 or 4 people to take turns asking you questions and then evaluating your response privately with a score.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions are of the same format. Be prepared for questions framed as "tell me about a time when...." "You had a disagreement with a teammate " or "you were faced with a challenging situation at work" .... And how did you handle it   Answer Question

Business Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Applied online. Make sure to tailor your resume to match the competencies listed on their job description. The first interview was done via phone. If you do well, they will email you an invitation for an in person interview. The person interview is an all day event that consists of multiple interviews with different teams. Depending on how well you interviewed with each team; you may receive multiple offers from individual teams or none at all. The most important thing to keep in mind when interviewing is that Boeing interviews are very structured and they ask only behavioral questions. This means that you want to respond in a very structured format. Start off by stating the situation. Then briefly list the actions you took to correct the problem. Last, state the outcome/result of your actions. To really impress the interviewers, try to come up with something profound at the end of every response. Kind of like the moral of the story. In this case, it's what you would try to avoid in the future to prevent this problem from happening again.

Interview Questions
    • If you read over the competencies listed in their job description, you should be well prepared. All the questions are related to the competencies. Try to think of stories ahead of time that relates to the competencies so that you can tell it when asked during the interview.   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineering Interview

Got an interview at a local job fair. The process was quick and straight to the point. Mostly just behavioral questions. You can get the job if you put your mind into it.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time where you had to work with an unpleasant coworker.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Boeing.

Interview was over an audio/visual link with three HR staff. Applied through university and interview was arranged two weeks later. No second interview discussed, candidates chosen on performance at first interview.

Procurement Agent III Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Boeing.

Must submit the application online. An email and/or call is made confirming the appointment. My interview was done during a day that they were holding many interviews for a new team being created. I was interviewed by two managers...one who would later be my manager. Questions revolved greatly around contracting and procurement knowledge and familiarity with government regulations (FAR).

Interview Questions
    • How do handle a difficult or unwilling negotiation where the other party refuses to budge.   View Answer
    Over the electronic hiring system. I sent in a counter offer and they met me half way.

Systems Manufacturing Tech Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Boeing.

From applying online is kinda hard. Patience is key and fill out all the questions. Spend time on your resume and application and be sure to check your online profile everyday. Do not get discouraged. Boeing has tools, processes and machinery you have never worked with before.
    Most of the hiring process is online, interview is real easy and it is done professionally.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Boeing.

Pretty straightforward. Met them at a career fair. Got asked to have an on-campus interview a few days later. Interview was standard - just questions on how you interact with people in different situations. Had a group interview, went well too. Had to develop an answer to a problem on paper.

Interview Questions
    • Something along the lines of "you already gave us a good answer to this question, but excluding that, give us another example". So be ready for multiple follow-ups.   Answer Question

Industrial Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at Boeing.

Got an email asking if I was still interested in a position I had applied to online back in July (it was mid September when I received the email) and if I was, send along sometimes for a phone interview. Gave some times and had an hour and a half phone panel interview using the STARS format going over my resume

Interview Questions
    • What experience do you have that makes you a good fit for this position   Answer Question
    • give me an example of a time when you implanted a change to a process and the outcome of that change   Answer Question
    No real negotiations, Speea job and they hit my target requirement for base salary