Boeing Interview Questions

2.8

Intern Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Aldershot, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aldershot, England

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Boeing.

Applied online, short telephone interview with HR and invited to interview the following week. Panel interview with 2 software engineers, the boss and HR rep, quite informal but very professional aswell. Prompted answers if started to struggle, stuck to STAR approach so research this.

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milton Keynes, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Boeing in April 2014.

Applied on-line via LinkedIn was contacted by HR within a few weeks and was given more information about the role & company and also to conduct a telephone interview giving me a chance to explain my current situation, interests and skills and how they will be applicable.

I was then invited to a face-to-face interview the following week to a panel of 2 and all of the questions are competency based interviews with the STAR approach.
    e.g. "Tell me about a time when..." & "How did you react under pressure" etc

I was actually quite enthusiastic and I made sure I touched on aspect of the job in the answers I provided.

An offer was made the following week!

Interview Questions
    • no difficult questions be genuine and relate past experiences to the job role   Answer Question
    n/a

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Southend-on-Sea, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southend-on-Sea, England

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Boeing in April 2009.

Structured interview panel with per packaged questions. Expect 3 or 4 people to take turns asking you questions and then evaluating your response privately with a score.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions are of the same format. Be prepared for questions framed as "tell me about a time when...." "You had a disagreement with a teammate " or "you were faced with a challenging situation at work" .... And how did you handle it   Answer Question

Review Process Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Boeing.

I was approached at a recruiting event at my college. I had one interview there, a phone interview a few weeks later, then was flown to St. Louis for an all day event with multiple interviews culminating in a group interview where I and 5 others were presented with a challenge to talk and work through. All of the individual interviews were of the STAR method.

Interview Questions
    • It's all pretty standard stuff. Be prepared to talk about your past work experience in story mode. I recommend actually writing out several responses based on the job req you are interviewing for.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Boeing in April 2011.

First it is an group discussion about a realistic engineering problem, followed by individual interviews. The individual interview talked about my past experience and my expectation about working in Boeing

Industrial Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charleston, SC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC (US)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Boeing.

There was one phone interview with 3 people. They had set questions to ask where they could not go off the script and had to record everything you said. I expected there to be a second round of interviews at the plant but they made an offer after only the single phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • They were all "Tell me about a time..." type questions.   Answer Question

Decided job was not best fit for me.

Engineer Interview

Very generic interview with only four or five impersonal questions.

Questions were about previous work experience or about how you would handle a situation or experience.

I believe the interview followed the STAR method. Situation, task, action, result

Structural Design Engineer I Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Boeing in February 2013.

Usually the first interview is a phone screen, then depending on how that goes you either get an in person interview or an offer letter. I was given an offer after my phone interview with 3 people. Questions were mostly behavioral. They might throw in a twist like, describe a time when you solved an engineering problem, where you have to describe a real engineering problem, a solution, and results.

Interview Questions
    • Might ask about a real engineering problem, where you have to describe a real engineering problem, a solution, and results.   View Answer
    There is not much negotiation with salary, everything is pretty automated and standard. You are given a bonus plus any expenses to move if you are outside of state.

Boeing Business Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Boeing in March 2014.

All of the questions were Situation, Behavior, Outcome type questions where you are asked a formal question about a specific situation. You are expected to reply in the typical formatted fashion for these types of questions. Very formal and HR centric.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations for interns.

Structural Analysis Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Boeing.

Applied in April online, didn't hear anything until the beginning of August. Received email saying congratulations, we are moving forward with your application. Got an email from a hiring manager shortly after to schedule a phone interview. The interview took place about a week later. Five people in the interview, 5 behavioral questions asked. STAR format. They asked several questions digging deeper into my answers. About a week and a half later, I received another email from my hiring manager saying they are moving to an on-site interview. That interview took place in mid September.

Interview Questions

Worked for Boeing? Contribute to the Community!