Boeing

Updated 24 Feb 2015
Updated 24 Feb 2015

2.8

Systems Engineering Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Boeing.

The hiring process was very simple, I applied online by answering some questions and submitting a CV (no cover letter was required) and about 2 months later was contacted to arrange an interview. I was briefed about the placement position and then later emailed a date (having made it clear when I would be available) on which to conduct my interview.

Interview Questions
    • I was told not to discuss the questions asked but if you read what other people have written you will its the general case. All the question that I was asked I had seen on here during my interview preparation.   Answer Question

Intern Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aldershot, England
    Anonymous Employee in Aldershot, England

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Boeing.

Applied online, short telephone interview with HR and invited to interview the following week. Panel interview with 2 software engineers, the boss and HR rep, quite informal but very professional aswell. Prompted answers if started to struggle, stuck to STAR approach so research this.

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Boeing in April 2014.

Applied on-line via LinkedIn was contacted by HR within a few weeks and was given more information about the role & company and also to conduct a telephone interview giving me a chance to explain my current situation, interests and skills and how they will be applicable.

I was then invited to a face-to-face interview the following week to a panel of 2 and all of the questions are competency based interviews with the STAR approach.
    e.g. "Tell me about a time when..." & "How did you react under pressure" etc

I was actually quite enthusiastic and I made sure I touched on aspect of the job in the answers I provided.

An offer was made the following week!

Interview Questions
    • no difficult questions be genuine and relate past experiences to the job role   Answer Question
    n/a

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southend-on-Sea, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southend-on-Sea, England

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Boeing in April 2009.

Structured interview panel with per packaged questions. Expect 3 or 4 people to take turns asking you questions and then evaluating your response privately with a score.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions are of the same format. Be prepared for questions framed as "tell me about a time when...." "You had a disagreement with a teammate " or "you were faced with a challenging situation at work" .... And how did you handle it   Answer Question

Procurement Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA (US)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Boeing.

Structured Interview. Four people doing the interview including an HR rep. Questions can have little to do with the job or work you will perform so I suggest you come with a long list of your own questions for the end of the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Questions are situational so come prepared to tell them about real life work situations that you rescued   View Answer
    I think it is hard to negotiate anything unless you have a very defined skill they cannot find. They have an attitude that thousands of others want the job so you are lucky they chose you. Cant even negotiate extra vacation as they are pretty slim on that when you start

Industrial Engineer I Interview

I had a structured telephone interview, it consisted of four to five behavorial style questions. The interview was with two managers. The interview probably took about forty five minutes. I was told that my answers did not necessarily have from a work situation but also from experiences outside of work.

Interview Questions

I received a better offer from another company.

Strategy and Business CaptureBDS Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Boeing.

I applied online via Boeing Careers about mid-March. I received a phone call for a phone interview about 3-4 weeks later. Afterwards, there was about a 3 week period until I heard back with their final decisions. The interview/applying process wasn't what took long. Once I was hired, I needed security clearance which took about 3-4 weeks. So, I didn't really get to start till the third week of June because Boeing requires you go through a training session that they only did on certain days of the week. I suggest apply as early as possible because the security clearance takes a while.

Interview Questions
    • Describe how you would use something you learned in one of your classes during this internship. Describe a time when you led a group in something.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Boeing.

Applied online, got a call to schedule a phone interview about 4 months later. Participated in a phone interview, and then received a call about a week later with a decision.

Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Boeing.

Phone interview that consisted of 6 questions, not one of which was about my background, all were personality type questions. Some vaguely worded such that they almost seemed like a trap.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had a challenge due to diversity.   Answer Question

IT Summer Interview

I got a phone interview from a panel. Typical behavioral interview. As long as you study the STAR method, you'll be fine. Technical questions as well. Not too difficult

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions that I weren't familiar with. I had to ask for clarity.   Answer Question