Booz Allen Hamilton Interview Questions

Updated 22 Apr 2015

2.7

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (London, England) in March 2014.

Interview

first was a phone interview and since i had a Harvard MBA i connected via my alumni office so not much pressure on the interview. I was asked about sales target at the previous role , and how many clients i could bring over

not enough money

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in February 2014.

Interview

Hiring process took place over the course of about 5 weeks in February. Recruiter reached out via phone to schedule an interview. Had an initial phone screen, then was brought into the office for an in-person interview. Neither were technical - were mostly interested in my past experience (research, mostly). Recruiter and interviewers were all friendly, engaged, and articulate.

Intern Interview

Interview

They have two 30 min interviews back to back. One interview was more on the technical side, asking about my projects that pertain to my major and the career field that I plan to work in. The second interview was more laid back where they asked me about myself and how I work in groups just to get to know my personality better.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

three 45 minute round interviews, senior associate,principal and partner, each were split within a 20-25 minute behavior/case study. Interviewers were very nice and presented interesting cases with some having different levels of difficulty.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

Recruiter found my resume online and contacted me. We spoke about the information contained in my resume and my background in general. Interview was several days later and it was easy going and relaxed. Not stressful at all. Not what I expected.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

One thirty minute interview that was mostly behavioral. No case work, but focused more on the projects that the Booz Allen team was working on. Focused on data analysis skills and experience dealing with big data sets. Wanted to know a lot about past experiences and the information on the resume.

Communications Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

The interview process was great, the woman I spoke to really took the time to get to know me and learn more about what my interests were. She went through my resume with me and provided me ample time to talk through my experiences.

Interview Questions

• How has your communications background prepared you for this position?   Answer Question

Cyber Security Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

Interview was with multiple teams. Nothing over technical. Project managers just wanted to see if you were a fit for company culture. The technical interview was basic network security.

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

Simple interview only few questions and most of it was like a discussion. Coming from military with lot of clearances it was a cake walk. They seemed to be prejudicial with their as they seem to make a decision to select candidates before the interview begins.

Interview Questions

Very disappointed after a recruiter has informed me that they were paying 17k more for people in lower positions with no experience if they have other job offers during negotiations. Make sure to be aware of your value or just say you have an other offer on the table.
    It made me feel sorry as the recruiting team consists of back stabbers and an attitude of low balling candidates.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in April 2015.

Interview

It was a scheduled telephone conference interview. I believed that it was going to be a behavioral interview, however it was two back to back case interviews with two different people at Booz Allen; one was a lead associate and the other was a lead associate and engagement manager.

Both were good interviewers with great, detailed questions. Know your facts about Booz Allen Hamilton as a company and ask plenty of questions. During the case interview make sure that you think out loud so that they can follow your train of thought, that's what the case interview is for.

Interview Questions

• The first case question was the National Zoo in DC wants to get a Panda Bear, Should they get it?

The second case question was about a Lightbulb company who wants to expand their business into Canada because they only produce and sell within the United States; so how do they expand/grow into Canada?

Answer Question